A Question for the Non-Americans of Sup Forums

In your opinion, are the Americans of Sup Forums as obnoxious as usual, or even more obnoxious since President Trump was elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyNyHark4xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

Americans haven't changed much, however, leafs get worse every month.

The same. Even less, I think sometimes.

Brawndo!

I've only ever found liberal types to be obnoxious rats, get on really well with other americans I meet irl or online.

Americans on this board are acting like usual, it doesn't matter which puppet you got elected as your president. I personally thought that both Trump and Hillary are trash candidates and you just cant get worse but Hillary was a fucking human garbage rotten to the bone and instead of running for presidency she should be publicly executed but your people are so numb to facts and brainwashed by media it's astonishing, at least Trump has a clean slate and got some knowledge of economy I would assume. Then again looking at your previous elections you clearly have no idea who to elect and there will never be a "normal" president in your country since only billionaires can run and win so what's even the point?

*prays for more obnoxious so I know it's working*

I don't find Americans obnoxious either way.
MAGA

Sadly I've only met liberal americans, since they're usually the ones traveling here backpacking and whatnot.
Then they go back to america and spout bullshit about how "misunderstood" our niggers are.

it does suck that only the rich can be president, even rich people fail hard at it.

ross perot
jeb bush
the list goes on

I met a cool south african white dude, he helped me with my progressive insurance claim, sounded german and english with a strange accent, we struck up a convo about the atrocities in SA

Never found them obnoxious. But since all of the MSM the altright has had, a lot of shitskins have found out about /pol and create pots like (((yours)))

Sup Forums since the election has made me physically hate america. every time i come here im reminded that the people who make up the country i loved are utter and complete retards, and this used to be the place with the people i liked most about america

I appreciate your opinion, user. Though it may not seem immediately obvious, my question goes for either side of the political spectrum.

I wouldn't say they fail, they are, for the lack of better word, not a presidential material. Jeb couldn't even argue in a public debate, constantly faltering/stuttering, making no sense in his arguments. Such people just run because they have background which in this case was Bush senior and junior for Jeb. Then there are people like Mitt Romney who got shat on by Barack thanks to media shitstorm about his personal life, labeling and Obama constantly using moral card arguments and no arguments made based on logical thinking could win over the people.

Go fuck yourself you stringy Spaniard. P.S. Gibraltar is not yours.

Trump hasn't made much difference to me.
Burger illiteracy in science, history & geopolitics coupled with your egos make you some of the most frustrating cunts on here regardless of who your president is.

Last seppo I met irl was at a fishing lodge. Cool guy. Stereotypical Texan, big hat, buckle, smoked cigars for breakfast. Texans are just like western Australians. Mostly retarded but they have guns and shit

>0 Historical Sense
>0 Self awareness
>0 understanding of Nutrition
>100% Degenerate

Amerimutts are the worst.

meh.

> this confuses the pajeet

I haven't noticed any difference.

The whole Trump thing is just funny to me.
Americans shoot themselves in the foot and we watch and laugh.

i think burgers were more obnoxious before Trump got elected, not they are more relaxed and lazy in their banter

Shut up pajeet. Nobody is worse than you.

now*

>that post
>that flag

Reminds me of a guy calling me a "commie" while wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt.

Fuck niggers

always got to love these indian scumbags coming on here and talking shit. Why are you smelly dirty people coming over here in hordes if we are 'the worst'? I bet you wipe your ass with your fingers don't you? Then you just barely rinse it off with a trickle of water, don't you, Sanjeep?

Have some freedom pajeet.

You aren't obnoxious at all. This is an american politics circle-jurk board. Americans are our entertainment. Dance for us.

Are you upset that our companies will soon move the call centers back to the u.s.? Or is it just the lack of toilets?

Yes they are usually the worst posters, apart from canadians and that turk shiposter, obviously.

They can't handle banter, and ruin every thread they enter. Usually they see a discussion happening, chime in, post a meme and never post again. I've learned to only reply to european posters now, because they are by far more intelligent and willing to discuss politics than americans.

Did anyone else see that 'the problem with apu' documentary? Watched it for about 5 minutes before turning it off. Now Indian people are starting to act like blacks, telling us what we should and shouldn't enjoy, if you don't like apu then don't watch the simpsons or better yet GO BACK TO INDIA.

Poo?
Yes, Pee!
pee pee pee...
Pee Poo....

youtube.com/watch?v=zyNyHark4xk

prophetic

The biggest issue with American post quality is that the barrier to entry is much lower for Americans, as well as other Anglosphere countries, because they already speak the language of the board, whereas, at least, the dumbest posters from most other countries can't post here, since they wouldn't know the language.
Also niggers.