prev

Other urls found in this thread:

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teofilius_Matulionis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEPORT THIS GRINGO
CANT TOUCH MY FAMILIA PUTO

Foreskin pride

Time to fire up that vpn and fill up the thread with meta bs and then claim yo dindunuthin, awoobaker

Episode 4 is out, and you can't sleep anyway.

Reminder to watch Trump: An American Dream for cool oldschool footage and proof that Trump has always, and will always, use lies, luck, and shitposts to turn any negative into a positive and somehow come out looking like the good guy.
Episode 1: Mostly flattering/positive, focus on Trump's father's business and early successes.
Episodes 2-3: Mostly negative, focus on failed marriages, difficulties during recessions, the Trump Brand.
Episode 4: Mostly positive, focus on the Apprentice and Trump's early political ambitions (Plus Roger Stone, who can't stop his shit-eating grin during interview)
>Use adblocker and Openload links, don't forget that first few minutes of each episode is a recap.

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/

Calm down, Norge, I was joking.

TRUMP NO!!!

CALIFORNIA IS ONE OF OUR STATES TOO. THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!

don't forget to invest in bitcoin

gringo seems familiar, what did he do in the past?

MAGA

WHAT THE FUCK
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TAX CUT ON THE RICH

how the fuck is it bad for commiefornia?

i will merge with a certain strong AI if it meantthat the jews are nearing victory and deliver a benevolent Roko's Basilisk

Was Trump still awake thee hours ago w/ that tweet, or was that Scavino...probably the latter

Looking forward to see if Donald shitposts this morning in light of everything that's going on

There has never been a more outrageous, revolting, unfair process to pass a corrupted bill in the history of Congress. That Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Lindsey Graham have endorsed this makes anything positive they have done get erased. Unconscionable

Fuck Trump and FUCK YOU.

Thanks for baking, Czech baker. Here if and when ever you had to go. Just reply me to let me know when to bake when you have to or want to go.

>tfw reading drama between awoobaker and Eva
It really alleviates the boredom at times.

They lost the SALT bs, same as Jew York and Jew Jersey.

billibinos that drive mini bans?

AWOO

We won't get to write off state and local taxes anymore. A lot of people are literally going to see their taxes go up 12-15% because of this.

Today marks a key day in Trump's presidency. With the passage of these tax cuts, this is officially Trump's economy. Which means the recession that (((they))) have been holding off on is ready to be unleashed. Expect a crash sometime in 2018, probably around June, which will precipitate massive GOP losses in the midterms.

Yeah, that
Human garbage

cringey as fuck

But I'm not doing anythign, I'm just sitting here

Fuck that guy, we had to watch his documentary in Immigration class. I laughed when he started crying on camera, he (31 years old) was watching Obama's Dream Act announcement about how illegals under 30 could stay. He also admitted to multiple frauds (Identity, employment) on camera.

Also, the Time magazine cover he became known for included a child rapist who raped mentally disabled kids.

People are finally going to realize what all those taxes they keep voting for actually cost since they can't deduct them from their federal taxes anymore and its all going to come tumbling down.

It's their own fault for having such outrageous local and state tax.

oh my god i dont believe it best news i heard in a long time
how the fuck did trump pull of that?

>tfw you will never trigger somebody to the point of firing up their phone just to tell them to go fuck themselves

Sorry, MSM.
Christ is on our side.

Cut tax on rich? Do you even capitalism?

>Time magazine cover he became known for included a child rapist who raped mentally disabled kids
wow, made me cough out hard.

fire up that vpn, baby it's boring in the morning hours

F U C K I N G L M A O

We'll see, snek, we'll see

The sooner we go through the pain, the better

It should have fucking happened in 2007-08 and beyond, but The Banker Jew wasn't ready yet

> We are Americans
> Just not legally

I wish they understood that that's not how it works. You can't be a transcitizen, no matter how much you tell yourself that. I guess we should merge everything into LGBTC

I didn't say you were. I'm just entertained by it.

Oh you retarded larper

I fell asleep, did the vote pass last night? If so, how salty was it?

>Eva's still doing this bullshit every day, every thread
I miss comfy mornings.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teofilius_Matulionis

Do you think Obama secretly still likes Trump? He's not as tough on him as any other Dem despite having more political clout.

Hey, that's the story of Thailand's life for the last year, and we got 2006 days to go.

The salt still flows.

they do understand, they just don't care. and that's why they deserve slow painful deaths, each and every single one of them

Obama was never "tough" on anything. He would have the media sling his battles for him

>playing innocent

awoobaker is gone starting next year, hope he can live with himself knowing his "strategy" on kicking me out didn't work and just exposed how much of a spineless mutt he is

Fuck off, I'm saving tons of money for my future kids with this.

>he became known for included a child rapist who raped mentally disabled kids.
Wtf

>people STILL going on about metashit between awoobaker and eva
COULD YOU FUCKS STOP WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

>one post by this ip pops up and attacks you all of a sudden
>tfw

I have no clue how somebody could possibly so mad over a tax bill.

no he never did
just cause he is too lazy to attack trump, he has always had hillary's attack dogs to do it for him

No, he's just tucking his tail in because he burned himself hard. All that high and mighty banter about how there's no way Trump can win. And here we are.

I'm literally not doing anything

How dare you vote for lower taxes!

he started it, and he keeps fueling it. you know he uses proxies, I showed you, he's still doing it

>Ah bloo bloo! Why he keep win!? He dum but he alway win!!

>>people STILL going on about metashit between awoobaker and eva
I've done nothing though

And another Victory the Trump /Pence administration and the nation.

Am I attacking, or lightly bullying?

Who?

I'll put these thoughts into consideration. Then again, maybe a miracle will happen and I find my true calling.

trump used to be his idol in college, must have been humiliating to get beaten by him so hard

> slow deaths
Not needed. Just send them back to Mexico and have a strong border. It seems that to most it's worse than death, as some resort to suicide rather than getting deported.

What do you mean by this, Brazilfriend? He was poisoned, just like Russia did to anyone that had any influenced, knowledge or achievements they didn't agree with at the time. Be it poets, scientists, writers, philosophers, politicians or religious members.

Obongo doesn't give a flying fuck. He skimmed his millions and will live the rest of his days in comfort protected by his army of mkultra fluoride soy sauce judges.

If nobodies taxes went up, then Republicans would look good. But at least 20% of Americans will have their taxes go up, mostly middle class people that already can't afford it.

sauce?

Here's a tip for you, snek:

The more you claim you aren't doing anything, you're probably up to something

Just give it a rest

you're right, you're not some tough shit just because you know how a proxy works, you little bitch

Seven Shades of Shit.

Obama is generally the definition of politics as a product. He's as inoffensive as you can be. Mulatto(whites aren't allowed to hate him, blacks love him because he's theirs but he's still smart enough to do his job), inoffensive hobbies, inoffensive speeches, inoffensive persona.

The only time he did something offensive was when he said that muh son tray tirade that was stupid as fuck, apart from that he was never tough on anything.

I'm on phone, google it

How about you two do the smart thing and ignore each other. Same thing for rest of this general. Attacking one or the other just leads to the fuckfest of the highest order. SO FUCKING STOP!

Shhh, stop being so darn cute user.

>taxpayer: I had to pay a shitload of tax here in CA
>fed.gov: Oh well I guess I don't need it then haha
Boggles my mind how anyone thought this made sense.

They have to go back.

>Mulatto(whites aren't allowed to hate him
what

Liberals will seriously try it if they hear suggestions to presume support from. Whatever they can weave into the web of idpol, it's "intersectionality".

why lie?

he's not ad smart as you, he has something to prove. I nailed it when I called him a limp dick, he always "tries to get back" at you

which makes him a good lolcow

Yes, 130am, very very salty.

>The more you claim you aren't doing anything, you're probably up to something
That doesn't make any sense at all. An innocent person would claim innocence when accused

Czech, waht are you talking about, I've not been attacking anyone or doing anything. You've seen this whole morning. What has gotten into you?

That guy's last name echoes like a motherfucker

Oh no!

just gives a bunch of birth certificate shit

so, are you admitting you never used a vpn or changed proxies before on this site? just want to confirm

>Californinas will have to pay the double amount of taxes now
>Which will lead to them moving to to other states
>And turning them blue eventually

Congrats, you just played yourselves

this lol
good job voting all those commies and dems in

I had the weirdest shit happen to me this morning lads. I've been sick the past few days with the flu so my body has been sluggish and achey. So I wake up at like 3:30 and have to piss since I drank a lot of water before bed. Good, means my body is returning to normal. So I walk to the bathroom. I wash my hands and stuff before i even piss, I dunno just kinda dickin around. So finally I lift the lid of the toilet and finally get the stream going. As soon as it starts, I start to get tunnel vision, I get a splitting headache, I start sweating a bunch, I this ringing in my ears that's louder than my piss stream, and I get a weird tingly feeling in my left leg. I'm on the verge of passing out, like stumbling a bit too. I finally finish my piss, flush, and stumble back to bed barely able to make it before falling down. Then I spend the next half hour feeling all those symptoms slowly go away and I finally get back to sleep.

I've since looked for all signs and symptoms and haven't found any, but I swear to God I had a mini stroke. Like all the signs were there. If I end up ded this weekend pls keep MAGA'ing.

Sometimes he's too busy getting his freak on in the Carribean to comment. It's also possible he already made a deal to protect himself from the storm.

I got an image on my hd. just type in "trump idol college obama", tags, not sentences

The TPP he spent years building got abandoned, we went from leading the Paris Accords talks to being the only country to drop from it, hundreds of his executive orders and regulations have been gutted, and his individual mandate from Obamacare just got repealed. And even Donna Brazille complained in her book that Obama drained DNC funds to make himself look good at the expense of helping other candidates... which resulted in pic related.

The Iran Deal is probably next on the chopping block, but regardless, he's already been humiliated beyond recovery.

Trust me, I know they would. The whole LGBT community is a major backbone that's able to support and shield groups. Adding anything there, from transcitizens to pedophiles can work, which is the upsetting part. Feelings and PC wins.

I was missing a game of thrones reference or something to really get me riled up. What a shame.
Would be fun to ask him what groups will be hit the hardest and which parts of the bill will do that in what way and how will that affect everyone else in a 3-6-9-12 month timeline.

"I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will,”

I just don't care at this point. If you are using vpns, stop. If not, sorry.
And you could tone down your lust for (You)'s and start ingoring this shit. Don't be a faggot.

Raycis.

The US has never gone more than 10/11 years without a recession. And guess when the last recession began?