So the jewish media has learned that you're here. you're not going anywhere...

so the jewish media has learned that you're here. you're not going anywhere. you don't fit into their agenda and they harbor a visceral hatred for you, but you're here.
they've also learned that they can't just say "you're racist" and "you're evil" and make you go away.
so they resort to their old jewish tricks. they produce media that's superficially in the vein of "coming together" and "accepting". but looking deeper the message is that somehow blacks, the group of people who are responsible for by far the most murdering, raping, theft, drug use, assault and all of the other bad things, and who generally openly despise you, are somehow the great moral arbiters of our time. the black man lectures you. the black man tells you it really is. the black man speaks his black wisdom, to you, the ignorant misguided white.

look i lived through the 90s when the jew media and the left was pushing the "we can all be friends" meme. and then as soon as they got into power (oh you know, around 2008 or so when obummer was elected) they pulled a really harsh 180 and everything became about ATTACKING YOU and about being ANTIWHITE and ANTIMALE.
don't get fooled by this horseshit. this is how jews and niggers operate 100% of the time. they're your buddy buddy when they're weak. they just want to "live in peace" and "be nice to everyone" and "make the world a better place" and then when they get into power they turn 180 degrees and do everything they can to destroy "the evil white man" or whoever else they don't like.

don't get fooled kids. don't get fooled. i know lots of Sup Forumsacks have only paid attention to the media and politics during the obama and trump presidencies, but i can assure we've been down these fucking roads before.
don't trust anybody when they're weak. trust them if they prove they're still your friend once they're strong. and once the media and blacks and jews and liberals became strong they immediately turned on you and tried to destroy you. just remember that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
www2.uned.es/personal/rosuna/resources/papers/Nyborg sex differences.pdf
911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Tl;dr huge faggot

idk i think the white guys part was stronger than the blacks
when i watched the video i expected the nog to go full on *sips tea* sweetie and for the white guy to start sweating as he was unequivocally and undeniably btfo but it was pretty even, in fact the white guy had more valid criticisms than the black

what a faggoty thing to say.
also, being born black isn't a choice, being a nazi douchebag absolutely is.
Don't even act like you represent white people you disgusting piece of shit.

Bump.

Damn. Thanks for the redpills, I had not thought of it that way. I don't think I ever would have been pushed to the right if it weren't for anti-white identity politics. I don't think I can ever turn back, I know on a deep level that the left will never quit this bullshit.

>t. Jew

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>krautcuck at his finest

Were you born a cuck or did you decide to become one? Are you descended from on of the weak Germans left after Germany lost the war, or are you a normal person brainraped by Allied propaganda?

Can you whiteys and darkies just hurry up and destroy each other already so we can take over?

as per usual flag is attacked with no arguments in sight.
i enjoy your impotence.

>im not racist.jpg
fuck that fat fuck

kys >1post by this id

>as soon as they got into power (oh you know, around 2008 or so
lurk more

bump
everything the black dude said was about the past and the white guy is just trying to progress and get him to do it too. kinda sad how people were incapable of seeing both sides; what really got to me was the thought of my grandma being a slave -- the line about the black people being late is truth, white people created their privilege and blacks need to catch up

You're so self absorbed and full of shit you don't realize you're not arguing with. Why? Because you've brought nothing to the table worth discussing. Yes, a black man does not choose to be black. What authority does thst give him to educate me in the land that was tamed by my ancestors? Why should I put up with hatred or violence from him? I simply don't have to. I view slavery as wrong, and I don't think you should disturb native populations as an outsider. But still, the strong do as they wish, and no amount of bleeding heart babbling will convince me otherwise.

And your flag has nothing to do with you being a cuck, there happens to be many based krauts on this board.

Thanks, OP.

nice response bro, ultimate kek. what are you saying? that you think liberal politics was the dominant cultural winner in the USA before 2008? well holy shit you are patently wrong. just consider for a moment that the country was still 70% white in 2000, with just a 13% hispanic population and many fewer illegals. that's a very big difference in the voting block. why do you think clinton and hillary were all (supposedly) against gay marriage and open borders back when they were in power? "Democrats" used to essentially be centrist conservatives, rather than most establishment republicans being centrist left-wingers today. wake up dude. maybe YOU should "lurk moar" or at least "learn moar" about the political history of the nation you live in

hes right though.

Jews gained control decades ago, long before 2008. youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M

Lurk more.

everyone should learn the actual facts on slavery and blacks

slavery was legal in parts of africa until 2007
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
over 1 million white christian slaves were held in africa during the same time as the atlantic slave trade
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
slavery has a rich tradition in africa, dating back far before whites or colonists ever arived on their shores. it only ever ended there (officially) because of white western pressure. it continues to be a serious (unofficial) problem there to this day. often practiced out in the open, and in larger numbers than anywhere else in the world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
One current example of slavery in Africa is the west African cocoa trade. Hundreds of thousands of black children (most under 14 years of age, and nearly half women) are forced to work long hours and are routinely beaten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production

and an unrelated piece of bonus information

in africa, black people literally fuck babies because they believe it will cure them of AIDs. this has the effect of infecting more babies with AIDs
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

picture related is the type of sign and advertising campaign they literally have to undertake in africa to get them to stop this abhorrent behavior

no that's totally ignorant to what the united states was in the 20th century, i'm sorry. this country was incredibly conservative, christian, and right-wing back then. what you're referencing is the fact that they had SOME power, but they did not have total cultural hegemony. in the 90s, if you don't know, militia movements were still really popular. there were literally massive armies of white, christian citizen soldiers who had pledged to take up arms against the government if they did anything to violate the constituion, and they used to practice openly. it took them many decades to finally cement their power over us totally and they felt as if they finally succeeded when obama took office and esp when he won his second term. "conservatism" was considered, for a time, all but dead.

stop being a retard. stop thinking that being a powerful cultural force means the same thing as "totally controlling the culture" it doesn't

>lurk more
>i know everything im redpilled as shit haha look at this link i got from Sup Forums
lol youre a faggot

Blacks are not responsible for their behavior, because they are blacks? Is that what you mean about not being able to choose to be black?

>Jews gained power decades ago
Obviously. Why do you think that is insightful? The point is there have been times like 2000-2008 where most of the cultural zeitgeist leaned towards the right, even if jews have always been subverting the country behind the scenes. You're not wrong, you're just failing to see the nuance behind what's being discussed. It's important to understand how these cycles work so you can stay on top of the kikery.

>in fact the white guy had more valid criticisms than the black
The White goy literally cucks his sister to Blacks and then trys to claim good goy points for doing so.

ever hear of timothy mcveigh bro? ever hear people talk about how they think the OKC bombing was a "false flag"? it's because timothy mcveigh was basically a right-wing militia-movement type, and he was used by the media in much the same way charlottesville was against the alt-right recently. he was demonized and executed very publicly and it basically killed the militia movement in the late 90s.

if you go back and watch alex jones BTW, he started out as basically part of the 90s militia movement. those are his roots, that's what he came from. all of those guys were basically like alex jones is today. much of what he says would have been considered "totally normal" or even tame in the 90s

same with bill cooper, who was another popular radio host back then who was deeply DEEPLY involved with the militia movement to the point where he got shot by US marshalls shortly after 9/11

You're big on incoherent projection, huh?

>jews didn't totally control US culture until 2008
>Jews owned media, politics, finance, publication, business, military, etc., but they didn't control it

Look at me. I can false consensus too.

Is that all you have to say? Fucking brainlet.

yeah that's right dude look im presuming you're pretty young, here's the thing you don't understand and where you are missing this
in the 90s people didn't consume media the way they do now. in the 90s everyone still thought "TV will rot your brain". the 90s were a time of deep DEEP cultural skepticism toward media and government. if you go back and watch movies and TV from the 90s the government and the media is ALWAYS portrayed as the badguy. we're seeing a small renaissance in that thinking now since trump has been elected, with the "fake news" meme and the "deep state" stuff, but back in the 90s this was just considered the way a normal, red blooded american would think. yes. remember that in the 80s and 90s family values and religion was what was most important to people. the jews on the media were just strangers who didn't really have total control over what the population thought. that's what im trying to tell you. for god sake bro im not wrong and im not lying to you and in not "stupid" i was there and you are wrong and i am right

>acting like your parroted wall of text is anything to even look twice at
sweet irony. come back when you can form an original thought underage.

First you need to promise to never allow hebes to infiltrate your power structures and you need to stay the course with your Great Work in Africa.

Wipe them out. All of them.

In the 90s people were reading history books and news articles written by jews! Their entire perception of reality was shaped by jews just like their parents. The existence of (mostly) controlled opposition doesn't change the fact that all of the US was constantly exposed to Jewish propaganda from every possible outlet, including church.

If it's parroted then you should have no problem deconstructing it. I'll wait.

These are more or less my thoughts on the whole thing. Blacks have no interest in being harmonious, they're also not capable of even discussing it on the whole.
Also everyone should ignore the kraut, he's already shown he has no interest in discussion, only weak insults. Just wasting your time.

no nigger. TV, music and movies were still promoting drugs, racemixing and sleeping around, among all other manners of degeneracy. we lost during the sexual revolution of the 60s.

yeah i don't get bow people like this. is it because of the gay ass hug at the end?

Speak for yourself. I'm laughing my ass off at the krautcuck

dude you weren't even there, what are you calling "controlled opposition"? the church and the family? really? that's where people got their information from back then. they weren't "reading history books written by jews" either because in case you don't know it wasn't really all that common for people to be going to college back then. it was something the "upper classes did". in the 80s and still into the 90s you didn't NEED a college degree to get a living-wage job, jesus.

no matter how you slice it, you're arguing about a decade you obviously didn't even live through, at least not as an adult. people in the 90s watched maybe 1 hour of television when they got home. and that was it. that was all the media they consumed for the day, and sometimes they didn't even do that. the rest of the social input they had came from friends, family and church and that's why they were right-wingers, community oriented, and skeptical of all of the media and government.

jesus dude back in the 90s if i walked out down the street and said "ABOLISH TAXES" most people would probably agree with me. nobody wanted the government running anything

contrast that with today where everyone sits in front a screen 15 hours a day, and maybe goes outside or talks to someone for 1 hour, and maybe you can begin to see the difference and see where your logic fails

people didn't watch TV and consume media the way we do now though. if you look at the hours of television watched / media consumed through the years its grown exponentially. that's why what you're saying doesn't matter.
the mistake the boomers made is that they let their CHILDREN be raised by the television, in part. so this is relevant for 90s kids (who became the millennials) but it's not relevant to the culture at the time and the adults who lived in the 90s who didn't pay any attention to television and more or less generally thought it was an evil or a social cancer

not only that the screens were like 15 inches, 25 at the most unless you were filthy rich, and the picture was fuzzy wtf bro

The problem lies in that living well and having the right beliefs are not enough. Otherwise we would still be living in that society. We are not because people lacked vigilance and the will to prevent the degenerstion of the things they hold dear.

look let me just put it simply rather than long winded for you, ok? in the 90s people WENT OUTSIDE. and they spent the vast majority of their lives NOT SITTING IN FRONT OF A TV SCREEN OR A COMPUTER SCREEN OR ON A SMART PHONE. OK? does that clear it up a little bit?

there is nothing to deconstruct.
First part is infantile ramblings and projection
second part is
>muh africa is bad mmkay
typical brainlet parroting without any coherence or relevance.
it has nothing to do with what i was saying
whatsoever.
keep trying, underage mutt.

You like fucking the donkey on ketamine?

I was trying to figure out if you were a troll or an idiot but now I'm convinced you're a woman. It isn't your fault, your brain is smaller.

well the boomers didn't raise their children well, and they let them sit in front of the TV and be raised by beavis and butthead and MTV and all of the media jews. almost none of them homeschooled and when their kids graduated they sent them off to college, and they were the first generation to really send their children off to those liberal college indoctrination centers en masse. so IMO that's the reason for the cultural change because the cultural difference between boomers and millennials is a wide and deep chasm for sure

boomers really did have a good enough handle on things in the 80s and 90s but they 100% absolutely horrendously failed in the way they raised their children and for that they, as well as us, all pay the price

women have lower IQs than men, this is just proven science
>www2.uned.es/personal/rosuna/resources/papers/Nyborg sex differences.pdf

the white man calls the other guy a nigger in the first line. You're smoking shit.

I agree that there is a difference between then and now. But I'm telling you the attack is the same now as it was in the 90s, 80s, 70s, and 60s, only the effect multiplier increased. Church and family was teaching the jewish word because their parents learned it from the same corrupted source. As did their parents all the way up to the invent of print, radio, video, internet.

a black man is not automatically responsible for what other black people do on the grounds of being black, just as you are not responsible for what all other mixed race people do.
is racism bad in general, or just when it's directed at whites?
sick of identity politics and collectivism.

where was this and when, if you know?

You're right, no one was chose to be born who they are and to be perfectly honest pretty much all of Sup Forums, from the opinions I have seen accepts that. What is a problem is when:

> Whites are gaslighted about historical transgressions that are overblown, misleading, and do not seem to apply to other peoples
> Having to accept people in to our lands who cause social and economic problems and try to force the balance of power in their favour when, by right, it belongs to the indigenous populations
> The suppression of our identities. How many timeshave you heard that trite platitude: "White people/We don't have a culture If coming from certain whites)"? I'll hedge my bets that you've heard that before; a phrase that under scrutiny is baseless, yet so many people parrot.

>a black man is not automatically responsible for what other black people do on the grounds of being black

And yet they defend black criminals.
t. OJ Simpson trial
t. Trayvon/Zimmerman

>But I'm telling you the attack is the same now as it was in the 90s, 80s, 70s, and 60s, only the effect multiplier increased.
i agree with this point, sure. i said the same thing in my OP. we've seen this before. this is what they do. when they aren't strong, when they feel like YOUR groups is strong, this is how they act. they act all "nicey nice" "we just want to be your buddy" and they manipulate you and draw you in like they did in the 90s and 2000s and then once they feel you have no more political power they turn on a dime, do a 180, and start promoting the literal white genocide.
i don't agree that the church and family were teaching the "jewish word" though in the 90s, no. the values were really strong in the 90s, for sure, and they were important to people. i would maintain 100% that the big fatal mistake the boomers made was sending their children off to school, letting them watch too much TV, and then sending them to college, all the while not quite being warm enough or accepting enough of them personally (maybe this is due to the fact that they themselves were raised by PTSD ridden WW2 veterans and suffered from overbreeding, which means less personal attention from the parents and actually shittier genes too).

>is racism bad in general, or just when it's directed at whites?
Yes, because black people fuck up and ruin society white people build, so they deserve to get shit as a race. Maybe if they felt a little collective obligation or guilt, they're would be more effort to shape up as a group instead of wallowing and glamorizing anti-authoritarian nigger shit that gets you shot by the police.

When white people collectively do something worth giving them shit over, you tell me.

No idea bud, try checking the link in the left hand corner.

"healing" racial divide is codeword for getting whites to accept their demographic decline and telling non whites not to gloat about it

and basically the point im trying to make is that if YOU don't take the time to sit down and raise your child, and instead you just unthinkingly send them off to be raised by the state in public schools and by the electric TV jew, then you're going to naturally have the rotten mess that millennials are

Can someone post a link to the video?

Hands Across America was only one of their subversive techniques.

>sick of identity politics and collectivism.

>I am going to disarm my own collective interests because I don't like other hostile collectives.

t.moron

Individualism will fall to collectivism. Collectivism is a cancer that grows from Marxism and whatever the hell Marxism springs from (besides the obvious kikery). White identarianism is a form of collectivism that organically arises to fight the collectivism of the inferior. You cannot hope to escape this living in modern civilization. Your only hope is to go innawoods or move to some obscure Asian country.

And i would agree that these behaviors are wrong.
I know better than anyone how it is to be scrutinized for the bad things that happened long before you were even born, and i reject being called guilty for it.
but the kneejerk reaction of "what happened was actually GOOD and I'm gonna be even MORE racist as a response" is retarded.
being a contrarian is retarded.

Well said.

I'm glad people see this.

I wish your mom was a faggot so I didnt have to read your shitposting, you faggot.

>muh indians
Why does it belong to them? It simply belongs to whomever takes it. Minorities sant to take it and we are saying no. Jews have taken it and we are saying no longer. Saying it belongs to the indigenous is a leftist trope, it's no axiom.

i'M NOT RACIST BUT WIFE'S BOYFRIEND IS BLACK

Until you says "FUCK YOU" to the guilt parasites they will NEVER let you be proud of who you are.

>but the kneejerk reaction of "what happened was actually GOOD and I'm gonna be even MORE racist as a response" is retarded.
Jesus christ your syntax and articulation, you really are a woman, aren't you?

YOU FAGGOTS CANT EVEN POST A GOD DAMN LINK TO THE VIDEO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE THE WHITE RACE?

>guilt parasites
I fucking love Australians

BASED OP

U GOYIM better get back 2 worshipping your Jew Masters or they'll set off another 9/11 False Flag, maybe in YOUR city!

911history.de/aaannxyz_ch11_en.html

OK I can agree with you, being a kneejerk contrarian is bad, as it implys a lack of reason.

Opposing an ideology that is vehemently against you is justified.

We can agree than not all of X group is responsible. However, as a Brit talking to a German, I think we can both agree that there is an unjust, and growing guilt culture up on our people.

Not all of X groups are to blame, but there are undoubtably strong elements from these groups causing a problem.

No one believes "Every last member of X group is bad" when you really think about it. This meme is more of a strawman argument by the opposition to dismiss very legitimate and pressing concerns in today's society.

I didnt come here to read or write an essay.

I thought the white guy was pretty good until he started saying 'IM NOT RACIST MY SISTER IS GETTING BLACKED SO I DONT HATE YOU GUYS'

I am enough of a man on my own that I can be proud of WHO i am, not what I am.
I love my home, but being proud of something other people did is the same as feeling guilty of what other people did.
It's for little faggot soyboys with no accomplishments to call their own, who can only piggyback off the success of others on the sole grounds of being born in a similiar place like .
That's what I find the most pathetic.

Yup.

This video is a fucking psy-op. Anyone who claims it's redpilled is fucking RETARDED

Bad pic but good text.
t.also raised in the 80's&90's.

Also, its telling how they use the portrayal of the fat, lazy, slovenly and kinda dumb redneck to inspire sympathy in the pampered, domesticated, unusually well spoken, physically fit negro. And the way the redneck breaks down at the end, after being lectured by the superior black scholar? Give me a fucking break. They're making it pretty obvious who you're supposed to sympathise with and listen to, desu. Its blatant to the point of being insulting.

The disheartening bit is, it seems to be working on the majority of the lemmings. True, most people are retards, but still. I sometimes forget just how easily fooled people are.

I'm going to hold my hands up and say that New World colonies are not my area of expertise.

Perhaps you can argue that whites made the countries, as they were just vast expanses roamed by nomadic tribes.

My specific example, as a European, was referring to the indigenous people of Europe, and their claim to their lands and identity.

For yourself, you will have to argue your own reasons. I'm sure you can do a better job than me.

>No one believes "Every last member of X group is bad"
They do exist though.
You seem like a reasonable fellow, but these people do exist, and they make it impossible to make any sort of movement in the direction you describe viable.
Nobody wants to be on your side, when actual skinhead nazis latch onto your ideology the instant you go right one step.
Right wing parties in europe fail, because they are too willing to go fishing for votes with these people, alienating the mainstream in the process.

Thanks Muhammad, isn’t it time to get back to raping?

Pride in your people and nation is not the same as pride in yourself.

It is the sort of pride that seeks to uphold something which is greater than yourself. It is the pride that your ancestors procured a culture for you and built a nation for you, and the duty to do the same for your descendants. It is to understand that your life, ironically means little. It is a differential part in the story of your people and it is your humble duty to honour that legacy.

The pride in the sense of "I did this, therefore it makes me great" is, in truth, rather wide of the mark.

Taking pride in it is the wrong idea. You share your blood with the people who came before you. Not only what they did, but who they were flows through you. If you cannot relate to that, I'm truly sorry. And if you can't that does not matter because sooner or later you will have to realize that western culture is being eroded by people have no interest in it other than what material gain it can give them. When you are faced with this you will have no choice but to fight, run, or lay down and take it.

Leave it up to a Cancuck.

I love Europe, but I feel the same way. Europeans should fight for their homeland, Europe is vastly superior than her immigrants. But if Europeans do not fight, or if they fail, then they have lost what has made Europe so great.

By the same logic, the opposite would also apply.
Wouldn't I also have a duty to be ashamed of the mistakes of my ancestors and feel a sense of responsibility?
How is that different, unless you just want to cherrypick the good stuff?
No, I reject the notion that I am somehow bound to things that happened long before I was alive.
I'd rather look to the future and try to make it better for me and those around me today.
I don't need ghosts for that.

>and they were the first generation to really send their children off to those liberal college indoctrination centers en masse
nah, boomers were the first to be sent off to liberal colleges. the vietnam protests, sexual revolution, etc. all started by boomers in colleges in the 60s getting indoctrinated by kikes and soviets

You have to ask yourself, do you need shame in your life if you can live well without it? I'd also argue that you can feel a sense of responsibility, or simply want to help those less fortunate without bending to their demands or feeling bad for how your ancestors treated them. Thinking you have to have shame about the past because you also love it is a foolish dualistic trap.