Why the hell he wants to be summoned as lancer?

He is obviously lot more efficient and competent as Caster.

Not to mention he is even more badass t00

Weren't archer and saber supposed to have magic resistance?

Well, I guess that is like any other RPG, having magic resistance doesn't make you immune to magic.

He is objectively better as Lancer. Gae Bolg is OP, better stats, and can still use some runes.
He actually struggled just to beat an underpowered Archer here while in F/SN he destroys him at every encounter.
Does Caster CĂș even have Battle Continuation?

Archer's is minimal. Saber only really got grabbed by the Wicker Man.

He knows he has a better chance at getting laid because magic users are fags.

This.
>Fate/Grand Cuck

Because his abs are even nicer as a Lancer. Cu route when?

Saber does but it's not strong enough to resist a NP.

He has Rank A Protection from Arrows, if that counts for anything.

Cu route means cucking Bazett.

>Mythological badass is fondling your waifu
>Shove the fucker

Fujimaru is alpha as fuck

>is he gae or something?

What about a grail war where Bazett isn't involved? Or alternatively everyone can have Cu i'm sure he wouldn't oppose.

He doesn't get far because Mashu belongs to (you) only.

Top 10 wishes gone wrong

>Cu route means cucking Bazett.
well, yeah?
you thought there could be a timeline where Bazett doesn't suffer?

>Gae Bolg is OP
I'm an animefag that only has seen the animated versions, so I don't know what happens in the original game, but I haven't seen Gae Bolg do its job properly ever, the most close was when he hit Shirou and he didn't die and was healed by Rin. Because the other times is blocked or some bullshit.

> F/SN he destroys him at every encounter
Then again I guess you are talking about the game perhaps? Because that never happened in any of the anime versions

Fujimaru was...confusing, some times he looked determined and alpha as fuck, other times he was really dumb or acted like a cardboard.

masochistic desires

>so I don't know what happens in the original game
Shirou survives because of plot and hax, but a big part of what makes gae bolg so good is that it takes almost none of his energy, unlike some bigger np that can only be used a couple times. He could, in theory, just spam that shit like it were a divekick in street fighter.

Sadly he gets nerfed by plot. Kirei always puts a command spell to force him to retreat from battle after scouting the enemies abilities without killing them.

That's why he can't go all out against Archer at the beginning of the story. Kirei only uses him as scout and to do odd jobs.

He can spam Gae Bolg thanks to how low cost it has and only characters with high luck like Saber and Gil are protected from it.

>literally vaporizes NP-arrows
Emyafags on suicide watch

>corrupted archer is so bad he can't even use ubw.
God damn did they need to btfo emiya that hard

Who needs Cu when you can just summon Sensei and mana transfer with her

>UBW
>usefull against anything but shit tier servants and Gilgamesh

How good is he at taking dick? For mana transfer, of course.

Shadow Servant's don't use their NP because they don't have access to it, Alter Saber is a regular servant.

>Shadow Servant's don't use their NP because they don't have access to it,
Tell us more about how Archer wasn't projecting.
Or Lancer Medusa wasn't using Harpe

Less popular = weaker servant

It doesn't mean they can't use the weapon but that they can't use its special attack

sorta like Gil?