Why do Christians worship a brown Jew on a stick?

Why do Christians worship a brown Jew on a stick?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=150s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9336326
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever read any of his teachings or sayings? Dude had like 200 IQ. Natural born leader, definitely an example for all of us NEET fags wasting our lives indoors. He turned 30 and decided to get off his ass and do something with his life, and boy did he ever.

Why do Canadians worship a red leaf on a flag?

Why do adults believe in fairy tales and have imaginary friends?

>Why do Christians worship a brown Jew on a stick?
Those are Catholics. Christians worship the Lord God Jesus Christ who is in Heaven.

I don't know why they rejected their pagan roman beliefs for Jesus in The Roman Empire but I think immigration had something to do with it? or there was something in the water? or that black plague may have made them delusional which spread it even more across Europe? who knows why people are retarded?

Why do Americans worship some stripes and a couple of stars?

The fedora fag here makes a good point.

I'm not an atheist

Broooo you got em! Hahaha that's very whimsical my fellow!

That's basically your flag too you fucking moron

Because they're retarded.

If Jesus is real and isn't a faggot or an evil being then I apologize to my nigga Jesus, please forgive me. I apologize to The Father too.

Its because they're brainwashed, but I'm sure you knew that.

Looks like Captain Haddock from Tin Tin

I love pumping Jewish women full of my mulato jizz, they can't get enough of it.

How does that make you feel, jewboy?

Billions of blistering barnacles

Surely on two stick nailed together?
t. Autist

Thundering Typhoons

But why worship some design anyway? I really don't care about patriotism. In every single country, something is shit.

All he accomplished was creating a LARP group with 12 NEETS and getting killed by the government.

Probably any of us can manage that.

>why do Christians worship GOD?
because we're smart and blessed.

>why do non-Christians invariably worship IDOLS?
because they are dumb and their hearts are hardened.

>report these threads

>HURR I COULD DO IT IF I WANTED TO BUT I DONT

so you could:
>change the course of history forever
>gain billions of followers
>have festivals and calendars made around you
>save souls from hell
>heal the sick, blind and crippled, walk on water, come back from the dead

ya lets see how your new cult works out.

>"paganism"
meaningless and dead.

Because Jesus was the fulfilment of prophecy, performed numerous miracles infront of thousands of credible witnesses, took the sins of the world upon himself, was killed, rose from the dead after three days, and stands at the right hand of God making intersession on our behalf. Because God can place our sins under the blood of the perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ and look upon our sinful faces.

Implying Catholics aren't the only true Christians.

This is what Jesus really looked like. An Aryan hero who stood up and fought against the synagogue of satan.

Don't believe the (((lies and propaganda))).

Even if that were him (its not) he just looks like a numale soyboi that would welcome refugees and say carry sign saying "fuck drumpf and fuck white people."

He gained hundreds of followers in a very short time, many of whom were women. Jesus was alpha

Can you even name one historian who agrees with you?

Jesus was no numale soy boy, he was physically imposing enough to drive the merchants from the temple. If he was a weak little faggot they would have laughed at him and kicked his ass.

Or can anyone name any historian who says Jesus was white?
>in4 no one can

Jesus wasn’t a Jew. The Jews, aka Judeans, mixed with other Arab races and eventually became the Ashkenazis and Khazars.

Jesus was a Galilean, which were from the tribe of Benjamin, and were pure Hebrews. They had white/European features. They followed the Israelite (“Jewish”) religion, but they were not of the Jewish racial mixture. The Gospel frequently makes this distinction.

>Christians worship a brown Jew on a stick?

If that's your opinion of the philosophy of Christianity you are either a Jew shill trying to undermine and subvert with critical theory or you are an absolute simpleton.

Either way it's hardly worth trying to discuss eternal spiritual truths with the likes of you.

Hol up
Are there any historians who have these beliefs? Can you name any?

Plenty, but why does it matter? It’s right in the Bible. I don’t get my faith from (((historians))).

Okay, can you name one please?

That’s a sweet t-shirt he’s got there.

Here’s just one essay with works cited. Enjoy. rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html

Just because some historians might be jews with an agenda doesn't mean they all are. It's still a highly important and respectable job

Thanks for the link but according to wikipedia and my attempt at trying to find what info I could, Robert and Emma Nelson are not historians

Because they love their jew masters

Yeah, but he isn't white.

>dat mental gymnastics
>Pretending "yawehism" (lol) is NOT a made up term
>his reference for jesus face is literally the turin shroud

I love when these dumb rednecks pretend they are intellectuals with their totally accurate alex jones-level infographics

Benjamin Freedman, a Jew who converted to Christianity in the midst of his historical studies.

Plus it’s common sense. The Jews in the Bible constantly treat Jesus as an outsider, as if they were racially different, and the Gospel writers do the same with the Jews. In the rare cases Jesus is called a Jew, it is in reference to his religion, not his ethnicity.

The only reason the two meanings were merged is due to poor scholarship (and probably Jewish influence) on the (((Protestant))) KJV translators.

Nice ad hominem. Check the bibliography and show where it’s wrong.

>Benjamin Freedman
The holobobble denier. Yeah, he's a credible source.

>Jews hated Jesus
Becuase he said he was the Messiah, not because he was some kinda uber-race. He was born in Bethlehem, what race do you think he would be? Did you read the Bible?

Yeah. About that....

>ad hominem
You don't know what that is. He didn't make fun of you with that post, that is what an ad hominem is.

Are you over the age of 40?

I can't find anything that says he's not a historian
It's going to take a while to really dissect this, but most of the citations are from the bible

christmas is European and santa is Odinn.

WTF!?

Galileans and Samaritans were ethnically similar. The difference was in their religion. Reminder that the KJV was the first translation to blur the distinction between Judeans (the race) and Jews (the religion).

This interaction between Jesus and the Samaritan was like a Protestant dealing with a Catholic, not a white dealing with a black.

*I can't find anything that says he's a historian

Ad hominem is attacking the person (“he’s not a historian”) instead of the argument.

He doesn't even look like anyone living in that region.

You can’t find anything that says I’m a minister but I still preach at my church. Are the words true? If so it doesn’t matter who says it.

No, an ad hominem is attacking YOU, him being a historian IS the argument.

Yeah, but logically you'd think there'd be a red pilled historian out there.
Hell, there's been historians who denied the holocaust, they were demonized but at least I can name them and find them with a super quick search

Bollocks. They were all semetic vermin

It doesn’t matter if he’s a man from Mars, if he speaks the truth it’s true.

Stop. Read this brainlet.

But then would you be willing to respectfully understand why many white nationalists reject Christianity because of it's foreign roots?

Semites = descendants of Shem = Edomites. The southern tribe of Judah (Jews) mixed with the Edomites, while the Galileans (Jesus’ race) did not.

Isn't it true though since christianity is based on judaism?
Not christian

Christianity is as European as the Major scale (which is also “foreign”). There is no European civilization without Christianity, so no, such people are morons.

Jewish Christianity, such as it was, died with the fall of Jerusalem. Greco-Roman (European) Christianity is the only Christianity that exists.

So, you're actually trying to deny that the jews are semitic? You're actually going to do that? Fuck

Saying a Jesuit is a heretic is like saying water is wet.

Bretty much desu. Although the dopey cunts will perform mental gymnastics trying to deny that their poisonous religion has anything to do with the jew. Which is fucking hilarious tbqh

kek nice shitposting senpai

I literally googled every authors name (twice, one time with the word historian) and couldn't find anything about any of them being historians
Except one man.
(((Shlomo Sand)))
I can't find anything about him saying that Jesus was white though

Depends what you mean by “Jews.” Modern Jews, yes, as they are all mixed with the Edomites.

In Jesus’ day? No. The members of the Jewish religion had different races. The Judeans were Semitic, but the Galileans and Egyptians and Persian Jews were not.

why do you seriously believe this CGI piece of shit anyone could have made up, do you feel every single person from the middle east looks like this? Do you not believe there's blue eyed whites native to places like Iran and Iraq?
Furthermore Christianity is not a racial religion so why should this matter?

And he's literally only cited for one tiny sentence, so it makes no difference

>look a European subjecting other races to his religion
>Christianity can’t be European if it has non-European members

Retarded

If you lived in the 1920s you could have googled “E=mc2” and not found anything either. I guess it wasn’t true.

So you're trying to say that only very intelligent people can figure out that Jesus was white, and you're smarter just about every historian ever (even the christians one who don't realize Jesus was a blue eyed anglo Saxon)

Wait... I thought you implied that only big brained niggas realize that Jesus was white? Just because those of with less than 250 IQ points can't comprehend your complex findings and research, doesn't mean we're morons

This is bait.

You seriously think that just because Jesus was born in the country of Galilea that he wasn't from the tribe of Judah?

How does that peg him as white? When Europe was steeped in paganism when Jesus was alive?

In regards to your picture: the reconstruction was done by British forensic doctors with, and I quote, "Israeli archeologists."
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

Because Jesus Christ is God. I don't care what skin colour God chose when he became man and only a complete fool would.
You can go worship a tree if that's what interests you, you'll be the one answering for that at the judgement, not me.

Okay, please name some historians who disagree that Jesus was brown

Sure thing Gary. Whatever you say

That's fine, Christian white nationalists are like our retarded little brother

Jesus wasn't brown. I know this because my buddy Hitler approved of him and loved him, and he HATES brownies.

He didnt look like that

Prove it wrong

The issue is that the Bible says little about JC's physical appearance. We do know that he looked so similar to his disciples and others that he needed to be pointed out in the crowd.
Is there a historical consensus on what people in the area looked like at the time? You can say that most were brown, or of a certain height, and so on.
At best it is a guess.
fwiw when I went to church regularly they used whole wheat bread as the host.

christians are so stupid that they think that a race that has been living in a sunny land will have white skin,brown hair and blue eyes. if he was living today you will call him a sandnigger.

I'm pretty sure just about all if not literally all historians agree that he was brown. And the only people who debate it haven't actually done much if any research besides maybe looking at Christian website
This is why I feel, that for true White nationalists it's only natural to reject such a foreign culture. It's not natural to worship another race as your superior

>all historians agree that he was brown
when forced to consider it, that's the safe bet. But again, it is a guess, neither provable or disprovable at this point. That picture just pisses me off because so many people accept it without considering the source.
I see your argument though - why does Western Culture put a jew at the centre?

Well we know that paintings of Jesus as white were used to promote Christianity in the old days, so people assumed it was a white culture, not having access to the truth. And now people it's European just because Europeans were tricked into following it back then
With how racist people were in the old days, there's no way they'd be Christians if they knew Jesus was brown

*and now people think it's European

In ancient times most folks were illiterate. Compounding that is that many Christian texts are greek or aramaic - who could read them except for the clergy? Walk into a church full of representations of at least a non-brown JC and one might indeed get the wrong idea.

They were tricked by Rome by something designed to enslave them A lot of them are simple which is why it works on them, for people that are intelligent and Christian not sure I guess they are just more spiritual and it is the biggest thing in the west so it is what they gravitate towards for spiritual fulfillment. If you want to know how the entire was created and designed watch this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

This is how you really find God, what the Church and kikes don't want you to know
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=150s

find all the answers here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

We train people with eyes to see and ears to hear, we are going to war with the arch-wizards and we need soldiers
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9336326