OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GmiWP7ABRB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Usxw8BN6vhg
federalreserve.gov/2015-report-economic-well-being-us-households-201605.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Awoobaker/country/GB/
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/362838-senate-gop-repeals-obamacare-mandate
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/362838-senate-gop-repeals-obamacare-mandate
youtube.com/watch?v=bal1GmrxV1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems that awoobaker gets strangely quiet when I ask him about his "innocence"
I may have found a way to shut that cancerous tripfag

is SALT gone or not? i read this in an article and can't find more info
"while Collins received a provision that would keep the deduction for state and local taxes (SALT)."

>user *urp* look at what you made me do

Are you happy now blumpfkins?

LOL quick correction

youtu.be/GmiWP7ABRB4

Even the faggot anchor doesnt listen and just says "hurr before the election, impeach!"

Thanks for baking, Czech baker. Here if and when ever you had to go. Just reply me to let me know when to bake when you have to or want to go.

when is trump going to make fake news illegal

that abc report could have done way more damage than it did and it was a complete lie

Deductible up to 10,000$

sadly no, she was a really hot blonde though. Would've gone for it if there was a chance. She was the type of professor who wishes she was still in high school, always drinking starbucks, had tattoos, had fluffy boots...

>President DRUMPF nukes canda in the newest south park episode
This is NOT funny, it could happen in our world at any time

TAKE PLUMP'S NUCLEAR CODES AWAY, HE'S A MENACE TO THE WHOLE PLANET!

The funny thing is Trump was totally open about how he desired a better working relationship with Russia; but the media acts as if he were secretly plotting something.

>not a breakfast-themed thread
>on a comfy Saturday morning
>during fucking Christmastime

Please correct this with the next thread, baker

>He's still going with the metadrama
What is your problem?

Trump doesn’t care about fake news. Dude is fake incarnate. What he cares about is real journalists asking him questions he doesn’t want to answer aka, what he calls fake news.

Stop replying to him for fuck's sake.

I'd be happier if I were getting a blowjob, but yes, that gave me a chuckle.

>Saving gay pictures
you like men don't you

Howdy /ptg/
Is this tax cut thingy good for average amerifat or just for the rich? Thank you

WHo the fuck is this F&F cohost?

Sorry. Just so annoyed.

It could be good for nearly everyone in the short term, but long term, it's a different story

Brainlet here, need some help please.

What I'm reading is that in the past commiefornians and new Yorkers were able to deduct state and local taxes from their federal taxes with the rest of us subsidizing said deductions, and that this will no longer be happening so people living in those states will see tax hikes. Is this true? If it is I'm going to go and get a Trump tattoo today.

Go read the fucking bill its posted online and its only 400 pages.

More money in everyone's pocket is nothing but good news

It benefits everyone, the very poor don't pay taxes or pay very very little in America so discussions about taxes are not very relevant to them.

only if you itemized

Hah.

>If it is I'm going to go and get a Trump tattoo today.
I really really recommend you don't do anything crazy like that.

Don’t apologize user. Awoobee secretly loves it.

My friend, the bill is very short and it will give you a better understanding than anyone here. If you have a problem with something specific there, ask away and will be glad to explain deeper.

The short answer is yes. Everyone wins.

Anyone got leddit/nugaf salt from the tax bill passing?

Tattoos are degenerate and make any possible future surgery inconvenient.

Just buy Trump merchandise rather than risk tattoo metals and inks accumulating in your body.

Even if it was only for the rich, it would still be good.

AHAHAHHAHA, seriously?

GET FUCKED COMMIEFORNIANS AND NEW YORK KEKS. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Usxw8BN6vhg

Das rite OP listen to the guy and use this I provided with the appropriate musical theme

Was the lori case already memryholed from the minds of normies?

You did not answer my question

Did the Senate actually pass the tax bill?

About 46 percent of Americans said they did not have enough money to cover a $400 emergency expense.

They would have to put it on a credit card and pay it off over time, borrow from friends or family, or simply not cover it at all.

>81 percent of people making more than $100,000 a year reported they would be able to cover the 400 dollar emergecny bill, compared with 34 percent of those earning less than $40,000.

>Eighty-three percent of the wealthiest whites surveyed said they could easily absorb the cost, compared with 63 percent of blacks and 67 percent of Hispanics in the same income group

>At every income level, white consumers were better prepared for a $400 emergency than other racial groups.

What? How come 100% of all people making 100,000+ a year couldn't instantly pay 400 dollar emergency bill?

Total percentage of people who would struggle in an emergency expense has improved over the past few years. This is the third time the Fed has conducted this survey, and the number has dropped from 50 percent in 2013 to 46 percent last year.

The survey found people are 9 percentage points more likely to say that their financial well-being has improved over the past year than to say that it has declined. And the number of people who say they have the skills to get the jobs they want has jumped from 67 percent to 77 percent over two years.

Seach away on the trends of jewgle, on the day God Emperor mentioned it there was a massive increase on the search of her name.

Just like Kate with the tax vote

You were basically correct, yes.

Yes user.

The house plan wanted to scrap that, the new plan isn't entirely finished yet so we don't know. On top of that it is hundreds of pages. Hopefully state tax credits are gone or at least severely reduced. Also don't get a tat desu.

federalreserve.gov/2015-report-economic-well-being-us-households-201605.pdf

I suppose that isn't too terrible. The limousine liberals still get wrecked and the blue-collar people in blue states will still benefit.

It's a property tax deduction for up to 10,000 dollars. The important part is that liberal faggots will now have to actually pay for the big government they created instead of using loopholes to pass the buck to red states. Also people in red states also get the 10,000 dollar deduction for property so in all respects red states get the better deal.

Also keep in mind property tax only applies to property owners like in Weschester County suburbs. Renters in New York City don't get ANY benefit from that. On top of that New York City has an average of 3.5% "city tax", one of only a few states where a local government levels income taxes on the residents. So if you're a renter in NYC congrats- your taxes just went up by 5%. Everyone else gets a cut though, so basically Republican and moderate homeowners in Long Island are feeling pretty fine but if you're a libshit in Brooklyn you're feeling pretty pissed.

Kek

Niggers don't need banks because all their income is under the table, same with beaners

lol angry kitty

I would literally rather live in Fallout: My Home City than in the repressive nightmare we're in right now. Farming niggers for gear, establishing a tight-knit base in my neighbourhood and then combing some hard-to-reach places to find the hidden ethnonationalist faction so I can get to completing their questline.

Search*

I thought that got amended during the debates yesterday?

Reddit go back

What a fucking relief I thought the senate was gonna fuck us for sure there.

wait wasn't that bill amended? What changed?

There is no Tax Bill yet for President to sign.
Senate at first eliminated SALT completely.
But then they added stuff back in.

Just going to post this one more time before I go
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Awoobaker/country/GB/
Awoobaker claims he doesn't use proxies, but it seems he's full of shit. I know people don't care about this, but just posting this

user, I just got off a 2.5 year grind of a grueling night shift that was 60 hours a week. I'm starting the day shift next week with a raise. Now I'm reading that Trump lowered my taxes and stuck it to the fucks in commiefornia and jew York.

I am literally crying right now. This is probably the best day I've had in 10 years.

Merry christmas you faggots.

Have a good day at work.

Bonus: I'm a mongrel, so you can even fit the
> you must first earn their trust
trope into that.

>finally got my Gadsden patch
>the M is fucked up

JUST

thx for the SALT rundown

Holy fuckin' shit a legislative victory

WEW you are obsessed with him, it’s almost uncomfortable 2bh

The alternative minimum tax.
>At the last minute, the Senate bill kept the AMT on corporations. It also raised the exemption for the individual AMT, instead of repealing each. The House bill completely repeals both.

The SALT deduction.
>Both the House and the Senate limited the state and local tax deduction to a $10,000 deduction for property taxes. But some House members are likely to want more.

The pass-through rate.
>The Senate bill allows pass-through corporations (small businesses that file taxes on their owner's return) to deduct 23 percent of business income, while the House created a 25 percent rate for business income (and a 9 percent rate for lower-income individuals).

ACA individual mandate.
>The Senate repeals it. The House doesn't, although it has signaled that it'll be kept in the bill in conference.

Estate tax.
>The House doubles the size of the estate tax exemption, then repeals the tax after 2024. The Senate doubles the exemption until the tax sunsets beginning in 2026.

Individual rates.
>The House has 4 rates and keeps the current top rate of 39.6 percent. The Senate has 7 rates and a top rate of 38.5 percent. There are also differences in the child tax credit value and the standard deduction, and everything on the individual side in the Senate sunsets beginning in 2026.

Mortgage interest deduction.
>The House lowers the cap to $500,000 while the Senate keeps it at $1 million.

>turtleboy snuck in the Obongocare mandate removal

Upper middle class libshits in Sanfran will probably see a crunch, yes.

>nukes
That's kinda shit. Pic related would be way funnier.

I'm so sorry

Don't get a tattoo.
But yes, upper class in CA will suffer.

Bongino calling for us to make a Joy Behar meme?
Who's going to do it?

>eliminates deductions for medical expenses- House plan

Hell, why the fuck is the Tea Party so fucking dumb?

THIS IS NOT THE PARTY OF LINCOLN I ONCE KNEW.
3RD PARTY FOR REAL CONSERVATIVES WHEN?

Lol it did make it in? Top kek

Kek I heard that too but didn’t want to be the first fag to mention it here. Thanks user.

>REEE BUT IF PEOPLE AREN'T FORCED TO BUY HEALTHCARE THEN THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE RETARDED AND NEED TAX CREDITS TO PAY FOR OBAMACARE WILL LOSE THOSE CREDITS AS PEOPLE STOP BUYING GARBAGE OVERPRICED HEALTHCARE
>STOP IT, IT'S A TAX INCREASE ON NIGGERS WHO DON'T PAY TAXES

lmao fuck libshits

>"im taking down my trump tweets, too 2017"
>Says nervous about to be investigated man for the first time this year

Funny how he waited until Trump presidency to disavow his own party...

> Joe
> relevant

>voted against libtards wasting everybody's time by reading all 500 pages over a period of several weeks

Wow those fucking bastards!

awoo btw

Well, those people are all fucked then because virtually all healthcare plans have deductibles. I have a pretty high end plan through my work and it still costs me $100 for a trip to the ER.

>At every income level, white consumers were better prepared for a $400 emergency than other racial groups.

Whites are far, far more likely to understand the value of saving money than shitskins. Even rich niggers don't get it. Look at Waters, she was mentally incapable of understanding how Trump can be a billionaire when he only makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year - that implies she has no clue how savings, assets, and securities work despite being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year herself.

Here's the hard part tho... I have a feeling McCain/Flake are going to use reconciliation as an excuse to become no vote.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/362838-senate-gop-repeals-obamacare-mandate
source

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/362838-senate-gop-repeals-obamacare-mandate

What the fuck was the point of /bant/ being made again? I venture out into the catalog and more than half the threads are race mixing, white people only, e-celeb shit, LARPing threads, obvious bait with no political discussion, etc etc etc. I mean, it was obvious this board was turning into Sup Forums 2.0 before but they made /bant/ in a supposed attempt to make this board politics and news and the off topic shit go there but I guess it just doesn't matter after all.

The party of Lincoln Joe's familiar with was a lot bloodier, wasn't it?

Supposedly though libshits like Manchin might use reconciliation (and his own fear of losing his job) as an excuse to break ranks with his party and vote for it, so who knows what will happen.

The Flynn news would have been an excellent excuse to stall the bill, if they'd wanted to. Or they could have found a dozen different fiscal excuses. It appears that McCain and Flake, at least, are on a leash.

Rather than deleting obvious bait from Sup Forums it instead gets sent to /bant/

youtube.com/watch?v=bal1GmrxV1Q

Yes this video explains SALT.

It doesn't though. That's my point. it's supposed to in theory but it never does.

Flake is young so he probably has a career after this while Corker will probably just retire. Flake can't afford to piss off business owners who might potentially give him a comfy consultant/executive job by voting against this.

McCain is fucking dying so he probably wants to get rid of the inheritance tax so his family gets all his shit and the government gets none of it. In a way it seems like another roundabout "fuck you" to Trump on McCain's part.

"Jeff Flake: GOP Leadership Promised DACA Amnesty if I Vote for Tax Bill"

so who's lying this time?

Could you take over baking?

I think they will only vote yes if its going to pass anyways but wont be deciding votes.

Essentially meaning they are no votes but wanna play games