White americans

>white americans

would brown her

You also have blood, making you "a bit red". That doesn't mean you're a minority.

Muslims are only 1% of the population in the US. The whole North African/Middle Eastern classified as white thing is a negligible, non-issue.

The real question is, le white Hispanic.

will this apply to the (((fellow white people))) too?

Oh, thank God. This is good news.

Indigenous Middle Easterners are Caucasian, though. Europe's worse - they consider Arabs to be Asian because muh geography.

Can't wait until I see "47% white" in the stats

SHUT IT DOWN!
THE GOYIM MUSNT KNOW!
now is not the time to show the public only that only 50% of america is white!

inb4 america suddendly becomes le 40% face

semites aren't Caucasian and only the uk considers South Asians to be Asians, not Arabs

ahahahahahah fucking burgers man
Holy kek, hats off to you fuckers if you do that

>white Hispanic
There are some.

Literally all issues of our modern world summarized in a single picture. USA was a mistake.

>I'm a bit brown
>they don't think I'm white
Maybe because of the first part

yeah it was the UKs mistake. one of many that lead us to this shit reality of reverse colonization.

>im not white, but now i wont legally be white! this proves that whiteness is not real

Judging from the state of your shit country, Britain deserves to be overrun with sand niggers. You faggots are just still mad you lost the war.

Yeah sure. Whatever bong.

There are, yes, just not many.

It probably is. My gf is about as dark as the girl in op's pic, but thinks she is white, and hates it when I say she is not. Though to be fear, since moving to the southwest, I have found to many hispanics, and even some asians think they are white, even if they have slanted eyes, or yellowish brown skin.

>there are white hispanics
And they make up a TINY percentage of hispanics in America, and yet all of them are considered "white" for crime statistics.

>implying it wasn't just a different type of expulsion

>still defends it
holy shit

Whore. Being white is clearly defined by your dna.

Be light skinned chicano married to dark skinned mexican.
2010 census remove Hispanic as race.

WTF I'm white now and my wife is native american?
I never wanted to race mix.
How will I ever recover?

That means the REAL white population of the USA will be revealed (45%)

Post your best white americans

Thats an arab. You are not white.

No not really, not the ones we get. We get the low caste mastizos.

>I'm armenian and I have white privilege.

Memes become reality.

If offered the choice I would swap all our middle easterners for latinos in less than a second.

Ethnically European people in America will be like the elves in Tolkien's setting. I live in a downtown neighborhood that was all Italian 30 years ago. Now there's a few old families yet, a white family with three children about to leave, me, and my buddy. Everything else is black. Since I always wear dress clothes or polos/slacks/boat shoes I'm asked for money always.

>has always been fluid
It has NEVER meant Arabs and Indians. The government and others just use outdated/non-specific forms. We used to have no other Caucasian groups (other than Jews) in this country. It was just Europeans, Native Americans, sub-Saharan Africans, and some East Asians.

>semites aren't Caucasian
They are. They're not white/European, though.

Reminder that under American definitions, Germany is 98 percent white.

Yeah, it's outdated and crappy. It's a good thing that it's being changed to be more accurate.

lol, havent thought about that, Europe would seem to be white af then

Shes kind of cute. I want to fuck her pink pussy.

>I'm a bit brown, but this and that
You're a sandnigger Ms Mahdawi. That's all I need to know.

This is a good thing. They will no longer be able to mask the demographic decline of white people.

And so America continues on its path towards Syria.

A little reminder that Syria is the endstate of multiculturalism.