Is Jesus really coming back?

When though?
Its been 2000+ years, its nearly his birthday again & still not a word from him.
I don't think he's ever coming back.

he was supposed to come before 2nd century AD. He didn't though

The Romans fucked him up. He rotted on the cross like all the other crucified people.

dont we have to finish the tribulation before he comes back? 1000 years of satan ruling the world and all that?

Jesus was not divine. Nice guy, some dandy ideas, but not divine.

I don't know?
I doubt I'll be around to find out if that has still to happen.

Maybe
Matthew 24:34

Year 100
When will he come back?
The end is nigh

Year 2017
When will he come back?
The end is nigh

Still waiting...

i think we have to have 7 years of the extra spooky Antichrist.

Jesus is to rule the world for 1000 years before the final judgement, not Satan.

Sup, dudes?

Ah, you are right. It has been many years since I studied the bible. Revelation 20:7 for anyone curious.
Can you spell out a bit of the timeline for the end times as described by revelations? I think it would be helpful to this thread

He did and lost against the Jews for the second time

I dunno about Jesus, but Buddha said that Buddhism will exist 5000 years (it's 2500 years old now) and then the Earth will become totally degenerate.
Also He will come back too somewhere half way down the road, when degeneracy prevail to bring back order.

>Can you spell out a bit of the timeline for the end times as described by revelations?
Dunno. I don't think I understand much about these things anymore. People should read for themselves.

How can he come back if he was never here to begin with?

Basically, Christians selectively decide what parts of the bible are literal, figurative, or mystical/prophetical.
Jesus clearly says "The day of my return will be soon".
Christians I guess don't take this statement literally or they try to justify it to be mystical.
What is really going on is that the author of the bible wants to keep believers on the edge of their seat. If you believe your time on Earth is short, you're more likely to be obedient for fear of hell.

>its nearly his birthday
he died 33 ad so you have to wait a few more years

things have to get way worse before he comes back. remember the book of revelation. christianity will be outlawed by the time he comes back, but that won't happen anytime soon. my guess would be by the time the year 3000 AD

Christmas but though.

well not maybe Jesus, but all ancient civilizations in every culture taught SOMETHING is coming back to rid the world of evil, etc.
So someone, or something, is coming back. But who? When?
I don't know.

Yes. People were also shouting "God had forsaken us!" in the short period of silence right before the first Coming.

1000 years for Him is like a day, and yet people nowadays that have lived ~30 years are thinking "He wouldnt let us in silence for all this time! Its too much time! No one can bear all this time!"

Just like dogs that enter despair thinking their owner will never come back becuse he's out for more than a day. At least dogs won't submit to another owner when we are away...

Jesus, if it’s this bad now at 2500 I really hate to see what Buddha meant by degenerate

ancient civilizations knew about jesus/a messiah coming but used different names, just as we use the name jesus for his real name which was Yeshua.

Matthew 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Also, read Revelation. For a good idea of what end times events kick-off could look like, try The Days of Noah book series.

It makes no sense man. The dude is having a fever dream.

You sure about that? Christianity is pretty damn close to being outlawed in the west if current trends continue.

He'll come I know that for a fact and relatively soon, probably in the next 50 to 100 years.

it's still too rooted. way too many christians exist for them to attempt to outlaw it. there would be massive riots and remember the right wing has guns, they are extremely dangerous.

it will be outlawed only through successive generations of people slowly losing their faith, which I think is part of this new science movement that attempts to establish a new 'religion' in the name of science.

I don’t think it matters all that much. However, I could get pretty cozy with the idea of a dictatorship headed by Christ as long as I get to keep my guns and we aren’t taxed all to hell. It’d be preferable to what’s going on now. Well minus Trump, he’s alright so far

We are currently in the Great Tribulation foretold in Mt 24:21. More specifically, right between Rev 12:2 and Rev 12:3.

He's dead, of course he's not fucking coming back. Are you expecting a zombie uprising or something? What a stupid fucking question.

they didn't use different names for Jesus, Jesus WAS one of the names for the role of the person coming back. Horus, etc.

what about it. easter is far more important

How do you know for certain?

Every few years some crackpot religious lunatic says judgment day is definitley coming and it doesn't, but the law of averages works in favour of the modern world being destroyed at some point, at which point, right before the end, some dumb old cunt will have been right.

TLDR: No you dipshit. Don't wait for mythical shit to solve your problems. Get of your ass and put some effort ffs.

Christians and people that claim to be christians are very different things. The Church is only one, and it is hurt. There are very few people of real faith currently in the world. There's a vision were a saint sees 20.000 people being judged, and of those 20.000 only 3 don't go straight to Hell.

All I'm saying is, if he does come back, the only ways to kill him will be to remove the head or destroy the brain.

I tried to be a christian and I failed, but the question still interests me.

which saint is that?

>I can't be bothered to try and understand it
>therefore, it doesn't make sense

Revelation is a dense book, but makes pretty clear sense. Describes a forced one world religion, one world currency, describes someone rising to power to facilitate those things. Describes natural and supernatural disasters, the rapture, Jews fleeing Israel, Elijah and Moses witnessing to people.

Read it with a commentary, my dude. It follows all of what Sup Forums thinks will happen when a happening finally happens, basically.

Jesus is already here, he was born in 1986.

lol Jesus arrives at the head of a zombie army..

"This we did not expect" Says C of E

being a christian is extremely difficult at times. I call myself christian but I know I fail so much at it and I don't gloat around to people about it, because I know how much of a sinner I am and how much of a jerk I can be to everyone around me.

but I will say, I've experimented with different lifestyles, met people from so many walks of life and christianity is the path that will turn your path into positivity. it's inviting but the world makes it look lame because the world hates it, because it is not of the world, it is higher than the world and because it goes against the interests of this world, they hate it.

it's never too late to turn around user

>I tried to be a christian and I failed
all you have to do is belive on Jesus Christ and thats it. how hard is that

I drink, I smoke weed, I am worldly.
Jesus had appeared to me in dreams & given me powers but I didn't use them well. etc.

I failed, but its ok I suppose.

That doesn't mean that the other 19,997 claimed to be born-again Christians. A majority of people will not be saved, of course, but all that's required for salvation is to call on Christ alone as your Lord and savior, and repent.

Falling short doesn't preclude you from salvation. However, your salvation should inspire you to Godly pursuits. Jesus loves you regardless of your sins.

Pursue righteousness, but your salvation isn't dependent on your level of sin or addiction. Repent and be saved.

If he did come back, how do you think (((people))) would have reacted?

exactly, The Blood of the Lamb washes away all sins

I used to drink and smoke weed a lot too. eventually when you get far enough down a line with christianity you realize you don't need those things anymore, then something eventually weird happens and they're not fun anymore, even if you want them to be fun again.

basically that's how I stopped smoking weed, because it wasn't fun anymore and I couldn't figure out why for a while. drinking was harder to quit because that becomes way more addictive, but that too led me down nothing but destruction and negativity.

this world is a testing ground, not heaven. people become angry because they attempt to make heaven a place on earth, but it isn't and they scream when they can't make it that way.

come back to Christ and then you'll walk down a path that will make you happier than you've ever been. people will make fun of you but you will become legitimately happy again.

You will only be able to say "I have failed" when you are in Hell. Theres a lot of things to come yet, user. You may not have the fire , but you sure do have the ember waiting to be lit. Interesting times are coming, where i'm sure that a lot of ember will be lit.

Saint Vincent Ferrer, i think.

Heathen. I trust hundreds of second generation sources from independent historian, and you should too.

they would want a sign(s) or some miracles.

Never use commentaries. If you don't understand something, pray about it.

>they would want a sign(s) or some miracles.
“He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.”

>all that's required for salvation is to call on Christ alone as your Lord and savior, and repent
''Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God'' (John 3:5)

''God will repay each person according to what they have done.'' (Romans 2:6)

Im here guys check’em

Reading a commentary is barely different than asking someone about a book or verse. Do you think Christians shouldn't ask one another things about the Bible, or hold Bible studies?

anyone could say "Hey folks I am Jesus reborn!"
but you'd like some proof wouldn't you.?

If people would just read into their King James Holy Bible a little bit more instead of pontificating what may or may not happen they might have a better understanding of end times prophecy.

We are currently living in a New Testament world. Since Jesus (God) isn’t bound by the constraints of time, space, physics it’s only reasonable to think 1 day for us could be thousands of days for God.

Jesus is alive and well and is coming back but not even the angels in Heaven know when his return will be. Please do some reading before coming on here and having an opinion about something without even looking at God’s Word.

Here is some scripture to meditate on...
>Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Pretty sure he is back, as in now

Seriously, no memes here, do you people know what the uncensored version of the Bible says about niggers, and niggers specifically?

If you're aware what is going on in South Africa (white Christians getting absolutely slaughtered) they literally deserve it, it's their fault. They asked for this, they bred with the beast who can speak, etc.

I mean think about it, so many people on this earth have completely killed themselves, think of all the people we could have had, but we just got more useless niggers.

I'm ranting but my point is, if I was god, I would not let any of you get away with this. Censoring the bible, then doing exactly what I tell you never to do constantly, i'd make it so harsh you'd never forget it. Think of all the wonderful people that could exist right now, but Stacy decided to have another useless Jamal, who would go on to hurt her own people. Seriously, if I was god, my punishment would be so harsh I cannot even explain. Even for most of you on this board. I still see things like ''blacks used to be great until the family unit broke up'' etc, which is an absolute fucking lie that somehow time has made the truth.

Keep in mind I am talking about Africans, and Africans only. I mean holy hell go redpill yourselves on Africa over the last century, these things are legitimately demons everywhere they go.

"So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

If you're inferring that baptism is required for salvation, then Jesus lied to the thief on the cross about his salvation.

>works righteousness
You're grossly misunderstanding, and intentionally leaving out the context of the verse.

6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

You CANNOT ever perform enough good deeds to outweigh your sins, no matter what, ever. To suggest otherwise is anti-Biblical and you're a heretic if you believe that.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: tit is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8–9

December 25 is not his birthday you stupid bong.

Of course he is. In your lifetime for sure.

The Antichirst will show miracles and wonders that will convince the world that he is Chirst and when Christ really does return the world will make war upon him

Lol, Americans take everything so literally.

>If you're inferring that baptism is required for salvation, then Jesus lied to the thief on the cross about his salvation.

Baptism is symbolic of being a follower of God's word, as that is what people are baptised to be.

Lol, bongs don't and get raped for it. Enjoy ignoring your shitskin problem some more.

I agree. Baptism is a good thing and believers should do it; however, it has exactly nothing to do with your salvation. It's a celebration OF your salvation

You are saved from the moment you accept Christ into your heart.

You people will all fall fore the antichrist scam well before He arrives though.

Before that, we should have this damn WWIII that our leaders have been programming us to accept for years, and after that, when the world is but the shadow of its former self, I bet there will be "muh alien deception" where fallen angels larping as ayys will come to fix us all.

That is when the antiChrist will rise and will create a real NWO, one where there are no nations, no borders, no nationalities, where there is one currency, one religion, and one supreme leader.

Peope will have access to current hidden technologies that are sci-fi tier, they will modify their bodies begause of that transhumanism agenda and because they all wanna be like superheroes inside... All kinds of sex will be tolerated, not like your pathetic Salon attempts at normalizing pedophilia, but full blown legalisation of any type of depravity you can think of.

People who receive the mark will be tainted by it in a permanent way, since it is said that none of them will be able to be saved through repentance.
It also says that the antiChrist will "sit in God's temple" , and by know you should know that God's temple= humans/humans' bodies.
Therefore I think that the mark of the beast will alter our organisms at the genetic level in order to corrupt our humanity and render our salvation impossible.
Very much like when fallen angels interbred in order to polute the human line, making God resort to flooding the world in order to wipe it clean from demonic hybrids.

can't wait

Modern Christians usually try to view the prophesies of His return through the lens of premillenialism, which didn't exist in any meaningful form until the last hundred years or so.

To answer OP's question, he did come back, in judgment against the Jews who rejected him, in 70AD, and at some point in the unknown future (prophesy doesn't give as many signs about this event as the ones that were fulfilled in the first century) there will be a triumphant return, a resurrection, and the completion of the purge of all things evil as a perfect eternity begins.

If more people would study and understand this, it would completely change the way that Christians behave, and would completely rid us of charlatans like David Jeremiah, Tim LaHaye, and their ilk.

We're in agreement.

>"muh alien deception" where fallen angels larping as ayys will come to fix us all.
Its already started to hit the media with programs like ancient aliens

Yeah, always the same yadda-yadda.

>If you're inferring that baptism is required for salvation

Yes, but there's exceptions to the rule.

>intentionally leaving out the context of the verse

Presuming bad intentions is not a very christian thing to do.

>You CANNOT ever perform enough good deeds to outweigh your sins, no matter what, ever

I never said humanity could redempt themselves without God. I said God will repay each person according to what they have done. A person that believes in Christ but doesn't do any work in His name is not a self-seeking person?

I will not respond to this topic, since its derailing the thread. If you want to discuss Christianism, come to 8ch/christian, and we can discuss for hours.

I think you're onto something user. I never thought of it like that. basically technology getting to a point it can alter reality so much that it will make it impossible to be saved (though anything is possible with God) and people will create alternate realities to live in thanks to the NWO. anything that comes close to truth or our reality will be screamed at and hated

Will the Anti-Christ perform miracles, but without claiming them in God's name? Is that how we can tell how he really is & know not to get fooled by him?

He is back... Its Jordan Peterson

Jokes aside, there aren't even dozens of second generation sources lol.

Damn thats pretty cool

Rare

>Is that how we can tell how he really is & know not to get fooled by him?
We know he is the antichirst because the Book of Revelations say that the Antichrist will arrive and show miracles and only after will Christ himself arrive

**bethlehemstar(.)com**

I agree. But I just wonder when it’s been so long. The world is such a shithole currently.

YOU FUCKING NEW CUNT

>Presuming bad intentions is not a very christian thing to do.
Neither is trying to misrepresent God's word, and then backing out of the conversation as soon as your views are effectively challenged.

If Baptism was a requirement, why didn't the Messiah, the Son of God mention it when he was directly addressing how to tell if you'll be saved or if you won't?

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Catholics and heretics: "Oh, and like, also get baptised or go to Hell."

>the absolute state of Christcuck reading comprehension

Yup. Check out "Childhood's end" as well if you already haven't.
Basically the contrary since it's literally ayys larping as demons, who are called overlords and come here to fix the planet and then judge it.

How do you explain African Christians then?

"Modern Astronomical data tells us that there was no Eclipse at this time" maybe because God himself moved the moon

>Jokes aside, there aren't even dozens of second generation sources lol.

The Romans had the whole of the realm of Judea to interview. In anycase, there would be no point in recording an event which had no witnesses, yet Rabbis and Christian historians also recorded it.

Why would Father Rabbi tell his son/grandson that an eclipse that didn't happen was really an eclipse?

Seems like it's your comprehension that's shite mate. It's proof of divinity

2069 give or take a few years. 1948(Israel created) + 1 Generation (121 years) = 2069.

Feels like we are close but really the world dominating antichrist tech is still a few decades away.

Looks like we have a sci-fi dystopian Hell hole future.

>God himself moved the moon
Or those pesky aliens

Fuck. I wan't actually being sarcastic mate. I trust second generation sources. No :^)'s.
Sorry for this:

Aliester Crowley who was in contact with Demons said "Today they call them angels and demons, tomorrow they will call them something else" pic related is the demon who was in contact with.(looks like a ayy)

I like you, user.

>You people will all fall fore the antichrist scam well before He arrives though

100% spot-on. Only the elect will not fall for this scam. And it's currently in action.

>Before that, we should have this damn WWIII

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

>"muh alien deception" where fallen angels larping as ayys will come to fix us all

Spot-on.

>That is when the antiChrist will rise and will create a real NWO

The NWO is currently in action. Too much of a redpill for now, though.

>but full blown legalisation of any type of depravity you can think of

We are almost there.

>and by know you should know that God's temple= humans

Also yes, but remember that the Bible is such a masterpiece that there are multiple real interpretations for a lot of things.

>making God resort to flooding the world in order to wipe it clean from demonic hybrids

He kind of promised He would not do this again, though.