The ultimate subbuman of Europe

Here we select and propose the most subhuman ethnic group in Europe and give reasons why. My vote goes to Greeks: INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/cPrAy
youtu.be/VX7gFl7xnOE
youtu.be/0T7_pSJWw6o
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=UhDgpXWkFHE
archive.is/wBDb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much any country that had to go through centuries of Turkish conquests and rape.

t. Albanian

WTF is the modern Greek!?

Where is your slut girlfriend you fucking roach cuck ΕΧΩ ΚΑΥΛΕΣ ΓΑΜΩ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΒΑΝΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΦΕΡΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΥΤΑΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΝΑ ΤΗ ΓΑΜΗΣΩ ΤΩΡΑ

Greeks by far turned our the ugliest and most cucked though. That’s how their ELITE looks like ffs. Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

I mean ffs they look worse than the American mongrel meme. Is there a class of white Greek?

Literal race of mulatto-gypsy impotents, washed over albanian-bulgarians, hookers and pakis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

What if we archive that

>washingtonpost com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
archive.is/cPrAy

youtu.be/VX7gFl7xnOE while russians are the epitomy of humans...
You are THE subhuman speciment of the world drunken and rotten-teeth ruskie

>Is there a class of white Greek?
no. They all have 2% of nignog in them minimum

That’s how the very top of their society looks like ffs

EVERY FUCKING TIME
JEWS RUIN CIVILIZATIONS
youtu.be/0T7_pSJWw6o

They often seem to have that abbo halfcaste/quadroon look to them you see in Boganville down under

I'm laughing so hard. I'm just dying. Fuck. Is this the future of my country?

Apparently. The death of Hellenic stock is very similar to mongrelization of WASP class

Italians for the same reason as greeks

How do they get fat when their food is terrible?

So important to have white babies. Can't stress this enough. Nothing against Greeks personally, but we have to 14.

lol greeks btfo by this thread

>ITT a bunch of Balkanic diaspora literally circle jerking around Greece with half scientific facts and actual cherry picked pictures and persons that curse the Internet for the last decade
How can people be this obsessed, can you tell me ?
This Armenoid Russian proxy is the funniest shitposter of the last months

I like Greek. They seem like good guys. I'M SORRY, GREECE! BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WTF IS A GREEK!?

Wait, is it true that Greece has gone through 'Turkish conquests and rape', can anyone elaborate?

>it's the autistic russian again
lmao senpai
How will we ever recover
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>meme flag
Nice try, Aeneas.

Inferior genetics. Literally. Visit Greece and witness the true nature of those natural-born mule slaves.
their bloodline is free from non-human negro shit...................................

Not

You are in a same way Hellenic, as Jamal, who got his great great grandmother in 1630s knocked up by a slave owner, is Anglo-Saxon.

Spitting of “Greeks” is proud Northwestern European, Northern and West Slavic tradition. Not only Balkanroaches hate and don’t resp ct you.

Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that modern Greeks are not European and real Greeks no longer exist.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

Its true

one
drop
rule

Genetics change over time. The major pillar of the Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something you can never ever claim due to SPQR period mongrelization. For the most of modern Greeks even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are subhuman grekoi mutts, not Hellenic.

>the triangle head of smol kosova living in russia thinks he has a say in this matter
Also:
>worst subhumans in europe
Nice projecting there Blerim, you know Its the albanians

Kill yourself

I read that article. Really interesting, but they're referring to ancient Greece. Before the darkening.
youtu.be/0T7_pSJWw6o

>chav brits going to red carpet tourism in amsterdam
>Eastern europeans leeching EU gibs
>french fags refusing to speak english
>Italian scientists
>Baltic men (literally every single one have hired a prostitute)

t. Albanian diaspora.
Greeks are okay. The subhumans of Europe are hohols, no doubt.

>Greeks are okay
t. Not a Russian nationalist 100%, most likely a subhuman from below Wolgograd with pontic and armenian ancestry
Reminder Russian nationalist want to remove pontic mongrels from borders of Russians federation
>The subhumans of Europe are hohols
subhumans for sure, but not quite like Greeks

So you're making all these autistic threads about a 1.9% african admixture in greeks yet you don't care about spaniards who have a higher percentage? Really makes me think, it's as if you have a personal vendetta with us or something :^)
The article literally says we are the descendants of the mycenaeans, can't get any more ancient than that lad

based Albanian warrior

Spaniards are not as obnoxious, stupid and ugly like Greeks though. Neither they claim race they have no relation to. Also, there are SSA free regions in Spain

Irish republicans, and Northern Irish catholics in general. Leftist, virtue signalling, intellectually impaired, constantly whinging, scum of the Earth. With a victim mentality and a long history of barbarism that Ghengis Khan would be proud of

Fuck Albania

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Very glorious

>nice try, Aeneas
Holy shit , you just googled ''Greek names'' and posted this name not knowing that it is an ancient Greek name and it is not used in Greece.Noone is named Aeneas

Serbs are the absolute worst, next are Albanians, then Greeks and gypsies are tied

Ah yes I see. It's okay for a Spaniard (2.4% ssa) or a Portuguese fella (3.2% ssa) to claim that his ancestors were romans who lived there 2000 years ago but when a greek (1.9% ssa) says the same thing it's somehow completely different and you have to make 20 daily threads about it. Truly enlightening stuff kinda makes the cogs spin desu.

I used an ancient name ironically. No idea what modern Greek names are like though. I just imagine it's something like Gorgsch.

more like Girorgos

It's not okay for either of them,since all 3 of them are niggers.

You are doing God's work user, never stop

But they don’t do it. They really have their ancestry starting to span off post-SPQR mongrelized identity. Rome didn’t value racial purity much, Hellenic race did

Yorgos. That's the name I was looking for.

>replying to a bot

k

Why are these Russian subhumans constantly claiming they are not subhumans? Literal white niggers.

""""""White""""""

greece is the same shithole like other Eastern Euro countries yet they were never communist. Makes you think

Are you going to provide some evidence to prove the "hellenic le master race" was pure or are you just going to meme about it? There was no "pure" ancient greece, it all consisted of various tribes (who intermixed with each other. Behold the pure "Ancient Greece TM" wow I wish we were so pure

Now then only ukranians, chechens and armenian subhumans have any issue with Russians in the west. NL/DE/NK/SE flag mad about Russians? Most likely pic related is off the hook

Roaches are niggers

Now ask yourself: were any of them mulatto gypsy niggers? Because science and their history tell us that they weren’t. On top of it, Aristotle and Plato wrote and spoke A LOT about the importance of homogenous society and racial purity

Albanians are roaches

hey fellow white people, let's debate our comparative purity and punish the unclean, sure greeks are bad but don't you agree italians and finns are not truly white? and don't get me started on the slavs, lol

Ignore him. He's a Albanian that larps as a Russian. All he does is shill.

do you genuinly think we don't all recognize you? put a fucking memeflag on at least...

>We wuz white n sheit

The ethnic hat accepts most rapefugee.
So pritty tough choice

I'd like to propose the poortuguese, they are basically western greeks but adding that they are filled with arrogance they do not deserve, also they lie like jews

Albanians are roaches too

Hmm, interesting. (((Someone))) under Russian proxy decided to create Greeks hate thread. But why? Greeks are nice, we both know it.

Dear rabbi, listen to sirtaki and stop your bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=UhDgpXWkFHE

Pure Homogenous Hellenic Society™. Man I wish Greece was divided into 20 tribes only then could we achieve greatness and Purity. Go ahead post the admixture of those ancient tribes, I'll be waiting

Keep rooling your lies albanian (( )) shill under proxy, everybody already know it's you kike.
report and sage

>they are filled with arrogance they do not deserve
Fucking keked out loud at this coming from a catalonian

roma/gypsy

(that pic) All refuted ages ago albanian retard

archive.is/wBDb

From my own interactions and experience with them the worst are Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians and Polish.
The Greeks I’ve met have all been civilised and cool, decent banter as well.

sup rabid rapebaby

ah yes, there it goes again, the primate has been triggered
See pic related, moortunigger. That empire was much more mighty than yours. We actually fought and conquered EUROPEANS, instead of illiterate savages with sticks. All this having much less population than you. Catalans have contributed much more to the arts and sciences than you ever will despite being kept down by castillians for hundreds of years. We deserve to be a nation more than you do, desu.

>so and so much "subsaharan dna"

That's a stupid classification. It includes haplogroup E1b1b1 which arose in the Horn of Africa then spread from Egypt into North Africa and the Mediterranean around >3-4000 years ago.

Even Hitler had E1b1b1. It's an primarily Hamitic haplogroup, not Negroid or Bantu or Bushman

My vote is for you.

>one
>drop
>rule

So shouldn't that make you King Shitskin then you worthless shqip?

Pathetic, and you wonder why everyone hates you

Mass report this Albanian turd and sage his threads.

Are those arabs are greek?

I mean personally I agree with you and OP.

Albanian shill kindly fuck off

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Ukrainians, Italians, Greeks, Albanians, Portugese.
You really tend to wonder whether these fucks qualify as human.

But Albanians and Ukrainians are still the worst probably.

That’s non-human negroid shit still
Agreed. Mongrels can lie all they want, but their DNA won’t

I’d say greeks being the worst, portuguese the second, alnanians third out of respect for their honor killings and ethnic violence, ukranians fourth and shitalians the least

hello albanian bro. don't go too hard on gayreeks because they're already fucked too many times kek

Also mixed to jews, manlets, chain smoking, bad skin, hairy and overall ugly

reminder slavs love nigger dick
>b-b-but muh moors
I don't see you on the white's side of history

There is no Turkish DNA anywhere where Turks were, since they didn't breed children. There's actually more Slavic, Anglo, Nordic DNA in Turkey than reverse. The whole load of migrants came after WW2 or/and through slave trades.

Do you really believe in the amount of shit without sense you write shill?

LMAO fucking saved. What an absolute pathetic little bitch. I fucking hate albis. Chefnas nene

Whoever it is, it can't be the Germans for sure!

Turks are vastly part nig goblins just like other southern “Europeans”
SeeWhom are you trying to fool? Your prime minsiter is a fucking indian, and you are enriched with pardos, gypsies and niggers.

Not to mention Salazar wasting money to develop mongrels in Azores and niggers in colonies instead of spending those on ethnic Portuguese