Is the Aryan migration of india true? And if so how many percent of the indian population today are aryans...

Is the Aryan migration of india true? And if so how many percent of the indian population today are aryans? And demographically which part of the country are the aryans mostly situated?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.co.at/2017/09/the-beast-among-y-haplogroups.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/19/135616
etymonline.com/word/Aryan
originofnations.org/books, papers/John Pilkey/The Indian King Lists.pdf
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_South_Asia
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#Indo-Iranian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telugu-Kannada_alphabet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do a map of milk drinking genes aka the Aryan marker.

True
20+% (upper caste)
Northern India

How can you seperate an aryan indian from a non-aryan indian? And also, link for the statistics?

Poojabbers are the true Aryans

afghans and pakis are the true aryans, indians are chocolate hairy dravidians

Generally, North Indians, those north of the Deccan Plateau are the Indo-Aryans, and for the most part, enforcers of the caste system, which is part of the reason some northern states of India have the highest open defecation and poverty rates. The Indo-Aryans have typical Aryan facial features, whereas those in the south are Dravidian, and they're closest relative (although not very close) are Australian Aboriginals. The areas in the south tend to be more developed as much of the coast was colonised earlier by Europeans, and the southern state of Kerala is home to the St Thomas Christians, a Syriac Christian community, while the north was dominated by the Mughal Empire, which at first allowed it to prosper, but later lagged and led to the underdevelopment of much of the north.
Also, Sri Lanka, while in the south, is still home to Indo-Aryans, being the Sinhalese, making the majority, with a smaller minority of Dravidian Tamils.

There is some Aryan in every Indian, as there are native Indian genes. However, the Aryan proportion rises towards the North, while the native Indian increases towards the South.

Visually. It's pretty obvious.

Indoaryan invasion has been confirmed according to Y-haplogroup R1, see this blog:

eurogenes.blogspot.co.at/2017/09/the-beast-among-y-haplogroups.html

also, publication:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/19/135616

Btw before that the Indoaryans crashed into the BMAC culture. There they developed a fusion religion and learned about a ritual drink called "soma". Nowadays this stuff is harmless but the original drink has allegedly been brewed using a plant called ephedra. This plant contains ephedrine which is a chemical precursor for methamphetamine. May be a little bit of a stretch but imagine crazy warlike pastoralist nomads tripping on meth overrunning the rather peaceful Indus Valley civilization ... hilarious!

I think the north is Caucasian, East is mongoloid, South is negroid and the west is pakis

One of the “Hindu” gods is actually named Skanda, like in Skandanavian.

There are also ceramic sculptures found in the Chinese autonomous zone, the part icloser to central asia, that show “white” looking people, riding camels, and wearing costumes that look an awfull lot like some traditional clothing that used to be worn in Norway or Sweden.

Wow we wuz

Yeah, those are quite sure from some long lost branch of the Indoeuropean family. I mean there were Indoeuropeans even in Mongolia ... the Tocharians. Pic related, they found a lot of European-looking mummies from this culture ... beautifully preserved. Btw their language was distantly related to Germanic languages (= Centum branch of Indogermanic).

will dump some Tocharian Tarim basin mummies

etymonline.com/word/Aryan

Hight cheekbones, like native americans! ... mongolia ... (near the pass over to america ( Bering Strait )).

Explains alot ! Makes sense !

And to mage some lil exaggerazed point :
So Native Americans are basically Germans !!

South indians are basically arabs plus their islam nigger slaves, mixxed, with a lil aryan-nordic something mixed in ( the more south, the less )

Bump

Not exactly. See, there has been a population of hunter-gatherers who had originated in Asia and then - over thousands of years - first established themselves in Eastern Siberia from where they slowly moved westwards. Some of them split off, moved over the Bering strait and contributed to Native Americans. Others moved up to Norway and co-founded the Nordic population.

However, some moved from Russia to the Black Sea and mixed with a local Caucasian hunter-gatherer population. These people provided the so-called "Ancient North Eurasian" gene component found in the proto-Indoeuropean Yamnaya culture which is the origin of modern Europeans as well as Indians and Persians.

north indians are the niggers of india..
does that mean north indians are full of aryans?

>WE
this is what aryans looked like. sorry but you've been larping as monobrowed, swarthy manlets with jew noses this whole time.

Ok I got something wrong here I think. Native Americans are mostly haplogroup Q which is more recent and a sister group of R, the marker for Indoeuropeans. They stilled crossed through Siberia though.

rich northerners are aryans.

All others are dirty pajeets, put them on the same level as abos.

One thing I find interesting is that Arabs and Persians would've been as smart as these Aryans had they not been inbreeding for 1400 years, permanently destroying their gene pool and wrecking their IQs thanks to Muhammad.

I know some Persians from work and they look European only with a slight tan and are amongst the most decent people that I have encountered yet. Not religious anyway, eat pork and drink beer.

Lemme explain it to you this way. Gypsies are from Northern India. The gypsies you see in Europe are the most nordic possible examples of Indians. That's all you need to know.

Well, here you are

originofnations.org/books, papers/John Pilkey/The Indian King Lists.pdf

Aryan- Dravidan theory is fake news

"Indo-Aryan" is just the name given to the language group also called Indic, which is a sub-branch of Indo-Iranian, itself a branch of Indo-European. However, the I.E. speakers entering India did so a good 2,000 years after the break up of Proto-Indo-European, so it's not like they were the exact same people entering India. It'd be like saying that Mexico was colonized by Romans because Spanish is descended from Latin.

No, see my first post in this thread for publications about the topic. Perfectly proven by paleogenetics.

Seen from that perspective it is really rather funny. I mean the Centum/Satem split alone is quite a huge marker of cultural divergence. Still, Slavs are also Satem speakers. The cultural parallels are still quite recognizable even after mixing with cultures like BMAC and Indus Valley.

this supposed indo-aryan/dravidian divide is exarcebated by cuckolded westerners.
yes there is caste system that has a slight relation with skin tone, but thats only in the north desu.
and iq levels (which correlates with human/economic development) are distributed fairly evenly.
If you look at the PISA scores of India in 2009, you can see that 'Aryan' Himachal Pradesh actually performs worse than 'Dravidian' Tamil Nadu. What makes it more complicated is the fact that Sri Lanka (genetically dravidian, linguistically indo-aryan) is more developed than any state of india.
but Sup Forums just has to see things in black and white...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms

Completely debunked theory. It was a propaganda used to divide indians and it worked well

kek

fake news
not even an ounce of research into india's development differences between states
but what else do i expect from a low iq mongrel...

8 Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven.
Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin;
RV 1-130
1. SING, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood away.
Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend.
RV 1-101
12 For Kutsa, with thy thousand, thou at day-break didst hurl down greedy Susna, foe of harvest. Quickly with Kutsa's friend destroy the Dasyus, and roll the chariot-wheel of Sarya near us.
13 Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, gavest up mighty Mrgaya and Pipru.
Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment.
14 What time thou settest near the Sun thy body, thy form, Immortal One, is seen expanding:
Thou a wild elephant with might invested. like a dread lion as thou wieldest weapons.
RV 4-016
5 O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men,
Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.
6 Those which, as guides of song and counsellors of speed, were manifested from their ancient dwelling place,-
From these the eyeless and the deaf have turned aside: the wicked travel not the pathway of the Law.
RV 9-073
1. ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, Driving the black skin far away.
2 Quelling the riteless Dasyu, may we think upon the bridge of bliss, Leaving the bridge of woe behind.
RV 9-041
4 With him too is this rain of his that comes like herds: Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard.
RV 10-023

8 At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One (Indra) with yellow beard and yellow hair.
He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress.
RV 10-096
2 To Indra pour ye forth thejuice, the active gladdening juice to him Ile gladdening, oinnific God.
3 O Lord of all men, fair of cheek, rejoice thee in the gladdening lauds,
Present at these drink-offerings.
RV 1-009
So as you can see there is a large amount of literary evidence that shows the Aryans fighting against a people who they describe as dark skinned, whilst the god Indra is described as fair and blonde.

There is also genetic evidence.
The Haplogroup R1a is found in very high frequencies in Northern India (50%), especially amongst the Brahmin caste (+70%). We know that R1a was spread into Central and South Asia by the Andronovo culture (2000BC-900BC), who were mostly light haired and eyed. The large frequency of R1a paternal lineages demonstrates the founder effect taking place in India, which is solid evidence of an invasion taking place, as we see a rapid change in paternal lingeages.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_South_Asia
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#Indo-Iranian
The correlation with R1a and the caste hierarchy also demonstrates that there was a ruling class that was mostly R1a.
And thus likely very Aryan originally.
There is also the Aryans use of Chariots, which is heavily referenced in the Rig Vega.
The Chariot originated in Central Asia.

There are Indian "intellectuals" who unironically claim that there were flying machines in India 2,000 years ago. Why do you think it is insulting to you that Indo-European languages are not native to India? The Indus valley civilization with centres like Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro was much more advanced than the I.E. speakers of the time. Do you have something against Dravidian speakers? Do you not want to believe that your ancestors spoke Dravidian languages?

Aryans look good. Poos don't

>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms

As long as you do not deny the fact that haplogroup R1 originated around the Black Sea I am totally fine with that. But I really do not like the shitheads who still try to push that ANI were the origin of the Indoeuropeans ... not due to some racial belief but simply because it has been conclusively shown that R1 Urheimat is the Pontic-Caspian steppe ... and I hate scientific inaccuracy. Have to deal with shitheads publishing wrong data every day and this stuff will sure give me a stomach ulcer.

>WE WUZ INDOEUROPEANS
Fucking lol, black revisionism level.

I can only recommend to you to NEVER discuss paleogenetics with a Tamil. They tend to get triggered really easily and then start flinging all kinds of shit at you.

South Indians have way more "Dravidian" admixture than in the North, shown in the light Green.
Note especially the difference between the Tiwari (Brahmins) and the Mala (Dalits).
Source: Haak et al.

Haak stuff is best stuff!

Oh, I know all about the wonders of their 20,000 year old civilization. Tamils are right up there with Indians, Turks, Romanians and to a lesser extent Greeks when it comes to the pseudo-science department. Not to say that nordicist and afrocenrist shit doesn't exist, but it's not embraced by the government, universities and media to the same extent as in those countries.

At least the Turks are funny in a way with their Anatolian hypothesis...

Of course, because they can't accept they fact that they descend from Sudras and are fundamentally good for nothing but serving their superiors.

That's what the caste system was for.

Revisionists tried to debunk the theory but from what I've seen the scholarly consensus is that the original hypothesis wasn't as flawed as leftists made it out to be.

Btw you don't happen to be the user from the Naturhistorisches Museum?

b-but muh Saraswati rivah!

all indians have aryan ancestry, some just have more than others

Haak et al 2015 to be exact.

This is backward; the sudras are descendants of the dravidian native population; not the other way around. The formalized caste system is an Indian invention and there is no evidence of it to my knowledge in the PIE people.

This. The caste system was a primitive formalized eugenics program to keep the beneficial traits within the correct castes. It's also why pajeet genes wash out so easily, because we have a high degree of recessive genes since the populations have been artificially separated from each other, like when breeding dogs.

Topkek, riddle me this Hwhite man how old are 'races' European belong too or are we adamant that during the caveman era the Hwhite man stayed true to his race

Ephedra is also called Mormon Tea because Mormons used to drink it because coffee is forbidden to them.
People started trying to get high off of it in "herbal ecstacy" pills and some dumbasses took too much and had heart problems so it's been banned by FDA.
Before that I used to be able to get it at the health food store and would take it as a decongestant.
It doesn't get you high it just elevates your heart rate if you take too much.
I don't think it was the ingredient of Soma because it has no visionary qualities, it's just a stimulant.

You absolute fuck wits the caste system become rigid after thousands of years of the Varna system, which allowed for upgradation in the caste hierarchy based on your knowledge of the Vedas, fuckin Hwhite people translating bullshit according to their parameters

The most likely 'writers' of the Vedas are the harrapans, ar ewe supposed to believe that a tribe of vagabond with no evidence of civilisation to took over established civilisation and ruled over them even though they were outnumbered and out smartered, is this the power of the Hwhite man

Who cares?
The majority of them are low-IQ, ugly and BLACK!

see

forgot this

>upgradation
That's not a word.
>upward movement in caste system
Unlikely; maybe between vaishya and sudra but not kshatriya.
>based on your knowledge of the vedas
kek; like anyone actually gave a shit about your stupid book

God save our gracious Kween!
Long live our noble Kween!
God save the Kween!
Divorce no longer sin,
Send her deep fried chicken,
Teach all her people pidgin
God save the Kween!

O Lord Meghan arise,
No need for alibis,
Dun nuffin at all:
Confound their racist ploys,
Or she shall call the boys,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
Meghan save us all.

Our lord Meghan is pure,
Yet as a slave; endured,
Long may she reign:
Mixed from old colonies,
Now is our royalty,
To sing with heart to thee,
God save the Kween

Indra = Thor = Zeus and he is /ourgod/

Firstly
>invasion
Secondly
>English translation of a sanskrit texts
>proclamation of devas as gods
>forgetting indra was a postion
>Forgetting indra is referred to as an Asura in the Vedas
I can go on but your we wuz Hwhite narrative won't stop

What do you know about Telugu paleogenetics? It's the state immediately above Tamil Nadu.

Instead of larping as an Indian go read our texts

By the time indo-aryans arrived, the IVC was pretty much gone. And by your retarded logic, they would also have created indoeuropean religion, which is absolutely bonkers.

Yes
Perkwunos (PIE) = Perun (Slavic) = Perkunas (Baltic) = Indra (Vedic) = Taranis (Celtic) = Aspect of Zeus and Jupiter (Greek and Roman) = Tarhunt (Anatolian) = Thor (Germanic)

You share your script with some current day abo script take a guess, but don't forget the fact that Europeans 'races' and e merely a few thousand years old and everyone is judged on those same parameters ignoring how human population works over a longer time and the fact that the subcontinent had civilisation thousands of years prior to Europe

>indra was referred to as asura
Not as an individual but as the race of asura, which begins to be distinguished into rakshasa and deva only later.
>agni
>vayu
>varuna
are all also asuras.

How about Agni?
>From Proto-Indo-Aryan *agní, from Proto-Indo-Iranian *Hagnís, from Proto-Indo-European *h1n̥gʷnis. Cognate with Latin ignis, possibly Hittite 𒀀𒀝𒉌𒅖 (akniš) and Old Church Slavonic oгнь (ognĭ) / ⱁⰳⱀⱐ (ognĭ).

Why? The aryan migration certainly affected the religion as did the other migration to the subcontinent but the defining features of the religion can still be found in IVC diggs, as I said the most probable writers of the Vedas were harrapans

Indra himself was referred to as an aura in the rig veda 11 times iirc, and you absolute faggot Asura and devas is the essential of the rig veda, rakshas is a much later term
Agni is a deva, like all deva he represent a position not a person in the clan

Yes Invasion read what I posted above.
Devas are gods, they are benevolent deities worshipped by the Vedics.
Indra was the Vedic god of thunder you fucktard, I know you don't worship Indra anymore but try actually doing some research.
Yes because Asura originally meant "lord". It later developed negative connotations.
. Avestan (ahu, “lord”) and (ahura, “lord”), Hittite (ḥaššū, “king”), and Latin erus (“lord”). Possibly ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *h2ems- (“to engender, beget”)

>share your script with current day abo script
Nobody has the same script as Telugu though it is obviously closely related to the other Dravidian written languages. Curiously, classical telugu has much more in common with spoken sanskrit than the other dravidian languages, leading me to hypothesize something similar to how Urdu is Hindi written in Arabic took place in/around the Satvahanas.

>european races are young
I know. I don't pretend I'm white, and I don't think people who pride themselves on their skin color are really any better than sudras. About 60% of society should be sudra worker bees.

>our texts
The Vedas are some old school kikery bullshit and nobody should even give a shit about it. The real texts are the Mahabharat, which has the Gita, and the Ramayana.

>Indra himself was referred to as an asura in the rig veda 11 times
Yeah, and so are Agni, Vayu, Varuna, etc. It's not a position, it's a class. The sub-class of Devas is not defined until later in your stupid fucking book that really has nothing to do with Hinduism anyway.

I love that cheesy movie

>Devas are gods
What more can i expect from an aglo, tell me more about my language that million recite every day to maintain it accuracy

Kannada share the same script as telgu i'm a north Indian and I know this,continue larping and that might revel information to you fuckin faggot

>it's a class
>sub class of devas
>nothing to do with Hinduism

DEVA:
a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian religion are benevolent

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>POO

Thanks buddy; you're wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telugu-Kannada_alphabet

No, fake

your mom is a nigger

indians are the scum of the earch

>nigger flag

(You)

Like your dignity?

You fucking north indian mughal rape babies are just as obsessed with textual references as the kikes that spawned you; fuck off with your stupid fucking semitic practices and leave real Hindus alone.

>hurr durr the Vedas is the supreme word of God it says so right in my fucking book
No; it was written in 1700 BCE at the earliest which means both Krishna and Rama were long dead and you're fucking gaslighting their tutelage to subvert our culture because that is what kikes do.

take OP pic and turn the arrows to the north east.

then look at my pic and realize vikings came from "india"

>Valhalla is a real place located some where along Himalaya mountains

Not an argument. All you have done is ignore evidence presented and then made up bullshit. Fuck off you Phallus worshipping Dravidian poo-skin.

R1a isnt european though its a eurasian haplogroup originating
Between india and ukraine

Absolute retard almost all India ceremonies recite vedic texts so the sacrifice to the devas are still made they are still worshiped, fuckin anglo propaganda you read on Wikipedia fails to acknowledge that
>Mughal rape babies
Yes we didn't give in to the Muslim without war like. Thambis.
>written in 1700 BCE
Topkek, ATLEAST 10,000 YEARS OLD

In terms of the archaeological record no it's a false narrative that with today's data doesn't make much sense. Most studies into 'Indo-aryans' actually reveal that it's mistaken for the Mughal admixture in Northern India, and it seems unlikely that indo-aryans settled further south than Afghanistan.