Fate Grand Order

One of the things I liked about Fate Zero and even somewhat Fate Unlimited Blade Works was that the battles were done wonderfully. You actually had a sense that it was an actual strategetic battle that was occuring, as even that smallest detail that your opponent does not know can help you to win.

And then they just ruin that all here with everyone announcing their weapons and attacks before they even do them.

"HURR DE HURR HURR MY LANCE WILL KILL YOU IF IT TOUCHES YOU HERE I COME TO ATTACK YOU!"

So it'll be more shonen?

Caster Cu versus Archer was arguably one of the best fights in the series so far, up there with Sparks Liner High.

Rubbish shit series.
It breaks my heart to see fate saga turned into this shit. unoriginal most boring predictable MC + 3 grills, shitty animation on fate standards and its not even ilya or something else with fanservice, absolutely ZERO reason to watch this shit.

wicker man OP

mash XD

What time will fgo anime episode 2 be?

Wait what, there's more? I thought this was just a special episode.

I just started watching, wtf is up with that "Caster"? It's literally Lancer from Fate/Stay Night and it seem to be something like Heavens Feel route gone wrong

Mash is a discount Sakura.

You know it to be true.

Illya actually

Mashu is Sakura done right, you donut.

But Illya is actually a good character.

She's shit and terrible Mashu is Illya done right

So which one is it? Illya is completely different from Sakura.

Jesus what are her three sizes

Servant's are not confined to only one class. A servant has the potential to be summoned in a different class. What classes are available to them depends on their legend. Hercules is actually capable of being summoned in all classes except Caster.

I would say not being whored out to worms makes her a superior Sakura.

I totally forgot he knew rune magic

yup, the fact he knows magic at all let him be summoned as Caster this time.

So is what's her name really dead. That was pretty sad and abrupt.

This was so confusing. I have no idea what is even going on.

Yeah, discount Rin is dead.

Her death is meant to be like this, completely anti-climatic in order to show you that real shit is going down, fast.

Doctor Roman is King Solomon, Mashu is Galahad, the shield is a personification of Camelot and the entire premise of the story is Time Squad.

Mashu isn't Galahad, she's just a genetically engineered homunculus and Galahad gave her his powers.

That was a good expression

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

She's not a homunculus she's an artificial human made to house Servants.

Demi-servant desu.

So Roman is the Redman?

Technically she's a homunculus.

Best girl dead already, dropped

She's literally perfect. The fact that Rie Takahashi is voicing her only makes it even more so.

Roman is the Negroman.

She's lucky the servant that they summoned in her happened to be Knight Jesus.

>Knight Jesus.

Wasn't that supposed to be Gawain?

I'm going to watch this solely for Mash.

>watched this, now I wanna play Fate Grand Order
>but I heard it's jap only AND the gacha rates are abysmal
just fuck my shit up

>You actually had a sense that it was an actual strategetic battle that was occuring, as even that smallest detail that your opponent does not know can help you to win.
Good lord, spare us your pretension.

>Cu only stop suffering after he stopped being a lancer.
A truly masterful writing.

One thing that I really like in Fate Zero fights over UBW was that the weapon usage and choreography was still somewhat grounded in reality, rather than just superhuman twirling and flipping around.

senpai

Galahad is considered as being the absolute perfect ideal knight and is chosen by God to find the Holy Grail. He's also apparently stronger than all the rest of the Round Table combined.

Yes?

He's stronger than Arturia?

>Lets not mention the very silly and out of place Berserker vs Gilkgamesh Jet fight

>tfw fgofags said it was super popular and whatnot

I thought it was Naruto tier or something, turns out it makes less money than the Toriko anime alone.

Why did you lie to me?

She was never the best knight, just their leader

Not him but it could be so, maybe in weapons Arturia can win but he could've a better sword technique

btw I don't know his background story

So basically he was a mediaeval Mary Sue?

Is the shield is supposed to be the Round Table, why is the Round Table so small?

Yeah, Mashu's Shield is his NP and is completely unbreakable as long as the users will never falters.

The music was kinda nice

in GoA it was mentioned he beat every knight with one hit, while it took Gawain three hits to go down

I was talking about melee weapon choreography.

There's a fine line between adapting a light novel or VN route, and adapting a not-too-good mobile game

>NP and is completely unbreakable as long as the users will never falters.

And still Avalon is stronger. I don't see your point.

It's kinda popular for otaku trash, of course it's nothing compared to JUMP manga.

I mean don't be retarded m8

It's just the center of the round table. The real thing is big.

It's just been stated that Galahad was by far the greatest of the Knights. Having the perfect defense is really just a bonus.

How was I supposed to know? when fatefags couldn't shut up about it saying it's the most popular thing ever I thought it was some sort of ultra hit. But not being even Toriko tier is just... wow.

Taneda's Mashu was infinitely better

Avalon just places the user at the Reverse Side of the World, which doesn't help against anti-planet or stronger attacks. Lord Camelot is a lot stronger since it can defend against anything.

Why different VA?

I thought japan didn't do this shit

She got sick technically they changed Olga too because she was maternity leave

First VA got sick and they had to replace her.

What the hell did she mean by this?

>it can defend against anything

As long as you don't lose your faith.

Anyone would lose their will against a full EA barrage on their faces.

So why is the Protagonist the male dude and not the Reverse-Shirou again?

Never was familiar with Fate/GO stuff. Went in expecting something fsn/fz-like and...
>Aliens(?)
>Some futuristic shit
>mascot pet

Nope.

You should've. I mean are you seriously comparing Fate with Naruto? use your brain.

It will never ever be 2% as big

And the reason why he didn't manifest himself when he was summoned years ago was because he didn't want Mashu to become a lab rat after becoming a demi-servant.
He only appeared to save her.

When Lancelot was told of this, he was proud of Galahad.

Well technically if you die from the heat anyways but the shield will stay intact

She's literally 2 years old.

Mashu stared at 1 billion Excaliburs worth of power in the face and held out.
She only died because of the heat of the attack, but Lord Camelot still held out.

What a cutie! I just found my TM waifu.

16 actually

>somewhat Fate Unlimited Blade Works
>somewhat
You're pushing me over the fucking line!

>Aliens

what

I just want the real Mashu back.

Fuck off, you shit.

So the bitch actually dies?

Before Gilgamesh's time Altera an alien superweapon nearly destroyed the Earth after beating up the Gods, until someone with Excalibur killed her main body. Gilgamesh said he owned her a favor in Extella.

Mashu is a homunculi like Illya and can only live up to 18 years, thats were the similarities end just like her being a kouhai is the only similarity she has with Sakura.

Then Primate Murder brings her back from the dead.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with FGO

She gets revived at the cost of essentially lobotomizing Fou.

FUCK OFF

Fou is not a regular mascot pet.

Well, fuck.

Does she keep her powers?

Aliens have always been a thing in Type-Moon ever since things like Type Venus and Type Mercury existed. They even carry the goddamn company's namesake.

>People that expect me to watch this after the rampant /vg/ invasions
This shit need to go the same way as RWBY
Bakc to their designated shitposting boards

>her being a kouhai is the only similarity she has with Sakura.

She's also a massive slut though.

Yes.

She's not a homunculi in story they mention she's a designer baby not even close to be a homunculi

>She's also a massive slut though.
Fuck you.

Woah thats a pretty nice deal. Hold out during a super insane attack for no reason, and just let pet revive me afterwards with a body that can live a normal human lifespan and with the powers of a heroic spirit!