Question to Westerners, Particularly Americans

Why is it that whenever the topic of Western terror is brought up by us Arabs you act so shocked and frightened of us as if our hatred is unreasonable?
It's true, maybe most of us hate the way the West governs, but it is a reasonable hatred. Western governments sing day and night about freedom, democracy, human rights and yet none of it is to be found when we look at the reality around us in the Middle East. Western governments occupied and invaded lands, killed so many innocents and set dictator puppets that know nothing of human rights to rule. You may say, "but Arabs invaded parts of Europe or India or whatever too!", true, no culture is free of sin, but Arabs don't claim to be the angels on earth or like we're the guardians of democracy and human rights, when American government talk about democracy but then support dictators and send psychopaths to murder innocents what do you call that? Is it not hypocrisy?

Whiter than you Ahmed

Jordan probably has a higher percentage of whites than USA now desu

I never brought up the word white or the topic of whiteness in my entire post, what's your point?

stops fucking your goats and sisters

You've made a good point, but since you posting a muslim woman doing stuff like being cute which is haram, i wanted to respond with memes

they invaded afganistan after being attacked.
they attacked iraq after everyone including sadam said he had chems , and he did just not as much as was suspected, and tried to turn these two states into democracies.

as dor the non democratic states, they can be turned democratic via invasion or via pressuring the government.

as for reigm change, it's usualy in a commie vs west context, and the commies are way worse.

why support the psycos? because they are in control, you can pressure them in a direction but other then that it's invasion or nothing

Because we felt like it, now die you sand nigger cunt.

>witnessed

There is no western terror.
We'd have to invade you 200 more times to make up for all your bullshit.
I also don't see Christian civilians blowing up sandniggers.
And lastly, a war is not a terror attack.
You are disgusting, complete scum with a shitty culture thatruins everything it touches.
You don't deserve to be on this earth anymore and dogs are more valuable than your entire race.

I hope that answered your question.

Fear? We legitimately could wipe your kind from the face of this earth, just most of society is not willing to allow it. Heres a sage.

Fuck off sand nigger

bomb as many sand niggers as you can greatest ally

>shocked and frightened of us

I doubt anyone experiences those feelings towards you shitskin. Dont flatter yourselves.

Coming from a culture that kills women and gays and makes them second class citizens. You’re a living oxymoron.

A10 THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING
BERY BERY FRIGHTENING ME
>Galileo
Galileo
>Galileo
Galileo
>which way did that truck of peace go

>major governments are full of hypocrites
SHOCKING REVELATION
Seriously, do you think we don't know this shit? Aside from our (((dear leaders))) and the brainwashed drones, we don't want to be in your countries any more than you want us there.

>Western governments
(((Western governments)))

I hope that answered most, if not all of your questions.

Because we've all heard about it a million times. Many protested against it.
If we really have been rampaging around mudslime nations for so long then why invite millions into our homelands?
This is stupidity of the highest order.
Considering how much you inbred savages breed I think you can make the case it is doing good to others to war against mudslimes, to exterminate them.

Fuck off, goat fucker. Go inbreed more, Pig loving faggot.

there is no western terror, you fucking tard

it's jews bombing you, not us

Let’s be honest with each other. You hate us for good reasons? You are our enemy? Then let us treat each other as enemies. You don’t welcome enemies into your country, you fight them until they submit and don’t threaten you. Fair enough?

We’re good at fighting, once we take the blinders off and stop pretending enemies are victims or misguided friends. Ask Japan.

You're in Jordan. You haven't had much in the way of western terror.... and there's a much more viable culprit you can complain to: Saudi Arabia.

I don't like our governments either, bringing your kind to our own continent.

Stay in the middle-east and you're my ally against the crocked Globalists and Banksters

confessions of an economic hitman is a good book i recommend. talks about how a corp (and others) went to those lands to talk about modernization and try to get those lands to be forever in debt to america. sick stuff

I am sorry but what is your point? That winners lie and glorify themselves? Yes we know
We also know americans arr the best at being hypocrites

I dont like western governments stirring up arab states either. I wish people like Gaddafi and Saddam still lived because they kept their states unded control. And most of all its because muslim cockroaches come to Europe and the same government sucks their cocks.

Except the elites live in gated communities and only benefit from society turning into low-trust shitholes where people vote for tax-cuts for the rich because they don't want their money to feed sub-humans.

Everyone just go the fuck back to your country of origin and work on improving it there. Nobody truly wants multiculture and there is no benefit for society by 'embracing' it.

It isn't. But

A) It cannot be used, (and it is endlessly) to justify terror attacks.

B) Muslims I have met online are simply too sensitive. If you bring up legitimate points such as Jay Smiths work, they get ultra defensive.

It might sound cheesy, but we could, as groups, "unite" against those that persecute us, the deep state. I recognise the unreasonable deaths and rapes etc. in the Iraq war (Chelsea Manning). But, it does not happen. I suppose when it could happen it does not either.

But Muslims have to recognise that talking about Muslim rape gangs is not "Islamophobic". They HAVE to stop playing the race card, otherwise they will find themselves on the wrong side of the dominant political and social group.

Dude if you want a honest answer, it's about power and who will rule the world. The most important thing now, yet which no one talks about, is economic convergence between US and EU. The conditions for economic alliance which US proposed were such that EU would effectively cease to exist as independent entity. So EU has to find ways to weaken US to be on equal ground again. Since open war actions are impossible now, both governments organize terrorist attacks, refugee crises etc. Most important thing, the issue of race is America's weakest point. So by deliberately targeting that point, America can be brought down. That's why EU-funded NGOs won't shut up about race and non-whites for a minute. And that tactic is working successfully.

witnessed

Our public opinion is manipulated through media all day and we learn in school not to ask critical questions.
We are simply taught to adopt the narrative without questioning anything - easily manipulative sheep without any real understanding of the world.

I have been travelling a lot and I was really surprised about the political knowledge in armenia, iran and other middle eastern countries. All we do know about the middle east and other cultures is invented by the news.

Our media, politicians and other important positions are influenced by money of huge interest groups and the population wouldn't be ready to fight in wars if they see your people (middle east) as normal human beings like themselves. Another part is that we are taught to compete with each other on a daily basis (divide and conquer), therefore the 'welcoming culture' is based on guilt of very few people and was invented to increase the 'hate' among our people (because these refugees are leeching off tax money and media spreads all those terrorist/violence stories), yet the mainstream does not view your people as equals and will react in a very rough way at one point

It's easy:
If you have a grudge against any western country, officially declare a war and start to fight it.
Either you win the war or you get your asses whipped and millions killed.
If the casualties become unbearable, uncondititionally surrender and stop complaining about your grievances forever.
Atacking the enemies civil population without an officially declared war should automatically lead to the utter annihilation of major population centers of the atacking nation.
Trying to fight a total war and still relying on the enemies' kindness is cowardice.
I hope the west uncucks himself and starts to re-read what W T Sherman wrote about war and how it should be conducted. And he was referring to a war where people from the same nation and culture fought each other...

Pretty true.
The warzone is the middle east and africa because of resources/pipeline agreements. This is the main reason for Sup Forumss interest in the syria war.

The EU has been preparing for war with the eu army, drop-out of britain and other actions for few years, but was holding back so far while china, russia, japan, india, turkey, america, france, iran and many other countries openly stated their interests, alliances and support in the conflicts of syria/north korea

>Why is it that whenever the topic of Western terror is brought up by us Arabs you act so shocked and frightened of us as if our hatred is unreasonable?

It's not at all unreasonable, nor is your hatred of the Jews but do you really not expect he people you hate to hate you right back?

War has always started in the economical sector and is all about resources. You cannot just declare war nowadays because america started an era of waging war based on manipulation of the own population.

Look at americas reasons of 'interventions' - the population is dumbed down enough to fight because they believe these reasons.
Nobody would be willing to fight for the real reasons, which are almost always about resources to make few people richer

When will arabs realize they're subhumans?

I am appealing to the other side.
America seems quite happy with its interventions.

Our government doesn't guarantee freedom for you. You're not a citizen of a free republic. You're a citizen of a theocratic tyranny, an enemy of a free republic. We'll liberate you if it coincides with our own interests. But we owe you nothing. We like freedom and democracy, but at the most basic level you're part of one nation and we're part of another. And we don't give a fuck about you any more than you do about us.

(((free republic)))
ftfy shlomo

My bad, I thought you are referring to europe aswell because we are in the very same situation.
Our people are sheep and would do the exactly same to blindly 'help those countries' without asking any questions, yet our government lacks the support in the case of an official war

There are two options
Either you admit that islam is a piece of shit religion that is only used to conqure, destory and shit on everything leaving the countries which islam conqures bascily pieces of shit
Or
Western culture Chirstianity is far more superior then Islam, and Islam has no point in even existance, Not even God aproved of Islam expansionism thus also supporting christians in battle, often times Muslims brought 100.000-300.000 men to fight againts 10.000-30.000 Chirstians won !.

When Suliman tried to siege viena GOD himself made it rain, telling him and his army its wrong !! And then Suliman failed his siege not once but TWICE.

So either you get with the plan, and be free and stop that abuse. (arab nations, muslims nations are worthless and living conditions are bad) or you admit you are subhuman and enjoy being puppet.

This, not bad insight Jew.

Essentially this applies to Europe, too.
Stop seeing war as some humanitarian action.
Re-read Clausewitz.

So you're saying we need to fight for our own freedom before we fight for the freedom of some strangers in the middle east?

Wow what a deep thought, that wasn't at all what I said in my post, now I see the light, oy vey.

No, freedom is a Jewish trick designed to destroy western society. Look into the Protocols of Zion, the first thing they go on about is pushing "freedom".
Now consider the Star of David on our one dollar bill, the number of "founding fathers" who were kike-worshipping free masons, our role in the middle east, creating Israel and attacking it's enemies.
Freedom is the last thing we need.

Best ally!

The Western governments actually go above and beyond to mitigate civilian casualties. We have toppled dictators and established democracies. Our influence has pressured reforms where they otherwise would not be thought of. The United States' primary interest abroad is to establish a stable international system of democratic states where we would never face an existential threat on the scale of the Soviet Union again.

You're an idiot. Idea of political freedom goes back to ancient Greece and is a key component of western society. Now you'll feel me Plato was a Jew and a freemason.

If you remove Christianity and ancient Greek thought, there's no "west" left. You just have an empty name and a bunch of "Jewish tricks"

hurr durr muslims never invaded anyone, raped anyone, killed anyone or stole anything.