Why shouldn't Israel annex Palestine and reclaim her ancestral lands?

Why shouldn't Israel annex Palestine and reclaim her ancestral lands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQkPcCl6F3g
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel is a terrorist state they are behind white genocide they are zog and dual israelis are criminals and need to go to trial for their crimes.
Also they did 9/11 and holocausted the uss liberty ships and made us fight the axis freedom fighters. Hitler was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQkPcCl6F3g

>Israel is a terrorist state
wrong
>they are behind white genocide
an another reason to love Israel

Palestinians are more jewish than isrealies

that is there ancestral homeland, you thieving kike

Palestinians have SSA and Bedouin admixture so no.

Israelis are mostly white khazars, with no david stock

Go poo your pants filthy israeli criminal kike swine jew terrorist. Hitler was right, if you don't understand that you ARE NOT A COOL KIKE.
We can talk when you become a civilized human being and realize that Hitler was right and did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

>and reclaim her ancestral lands?
They are Khazers, not Israelis.

If it would get the Jews out of the USA and Europe, I would favour Israel annexing half of the middle-east.

Only Khazar elites were Jewish.

white genocide is bad.
america and europe should deport thier jews

i apologize about his jew accent but he shows why this theory is false.

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

whites deported Jews from their countries
whites always killed Jews (see Romans and Medieval Europeans)
whites saw Jews as subhumans
whites were responsible for holocaust

why shouldn't whites be removed?

Anarchs truly need to be gassed.

I am 100% Arabs of Palestine are more canaan then "Israelis" are. Israelis come from Germany, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Ethiopia, Poland, Ukraine, etc... Claiming the land belonged to thier ancestors 2000 years ago before the Romans exiled them.. Just lol at you if you believe that or think it is a valid reason for the destruction of the Palestinian state and the Israeli expansion.

>Arabs of Palestine are more canaan then "Israelis" are
wrong.

Jewish groups aren't even related genetically. A lot of them aren't even middle eastern genetically. The only reason the west sees Jews as an ethnic group and not a religious group is Christianity proclaiming them god's chosen. Israel is a mere remnant of a European imperialist past.

>Jewish groups aren't even related genetically
they are
>A lot of them aren't even middle eastern genetically
depends on what you mean by middle eastern.
>Israel is a mere remnant of a European imperialist past.
Daily reminder that there's no such thing as "Palestine". Romans made up the name "Palestine" after the third Jewish rebellion. "Palestinian" clay belongs to Israeli Jews. There's no Palestine but Israel and Jews own it.
Lands between Euphrates and Nile also belong to Jews.

Black jew here neither Palestinians or Israelis belong to Israel it belongs to us Africans.

Most of the people calling themselves jews today are not descended from that region, kike face. There is no fossil record of brachycephals in that area. This is one of the main reasons jews are so against old school anthropometric scientific racism.
>The physical anthropology of the contemporaneous Jews has been one of the most debated questions in anthropology. From the comparatively large number of measurements taken on living subjects, authorities have drawn different conclusions. Some, like Jacobs, Andree, and others, have maintained that the Jews are a pure race, the descendants of the primitive Semites, and almost entirely unmixed with foreign blood, while others have stated that the results of the study of the physical characteristics of the Jews are against this view. They argue that nearly all the contemporaneous peoples known to be of Semitic origin are dolichocephalic, as is the case of the Arabians, the Abyssinians, the Syrians, etc.; while the modern Jews of Europe are mesocephalic or even EXTREMELY brachycephalic.

How about white people leave North America and relinquish it to the Natives then faggot?

dolichocephalic skull can be observed in desert countries because it's an adaptation to desert climate
Jews haven't lived in Israel for the last 2000 years

You mean Europe?? Most of Israel's Jews are from Europe

piss off they aren't. We didn't want them back then either

see even ashkenazis don't cluster with Europeans.

>we
were there even any jews in your irrelevant country?

This. Let's deport all kikes to Israel, let them shit on mudshits and colonize this sandhole.

Europe is not a race. Most of Israel\s Jews are from the geographic location called Europe. Thats where their ancestors are from and their ancestors ancestors. Their ancestral land has been Europe for centuries and they should take it back

Because Palestine isn't in Polan

God divorced israel for being a whore. ashkenazis are not judeans. israelis are not israelites. zion comes from above. jerusalem is trampled by gentiles. third temple will usher armageddon. jewnald is getting right on that

You dont have to want Jews to get Jews

There isn't such thing Palestine, to the Arabs in Israel wasn't national identity antilles 1947, most of them come from other arab states

There is no history indicating it is their land other than the history they wrote. Go fuck yourself.

Emigration is the preferred option, but who would take them?

Notice the kike mentality and where their loyalty lies. The american kike instantly attacks america when israel is attacked. Reminder that international jewry are causing mass muslim immigration to western countries for the purpose of eventually causing conditions whereby anti-jewish sentiment increases and diaspora jews are forced to move to israel. You are cattle and usful idiots to elite jews.

Present day Arab states were drawn by British Imperialism. But even before then it was always Arab land

It should. I'm sick and tired of hearing about this supposed conflict. Also, the Jews should experience unwanted people fucking with their affairs for once. Then you might understand our distaste for you

Nah, you're just a hypocritical and blatantly biased faggot.

because israel was made mostly by a white subrace in europe that happened to follow judaism and who everyone hated for a reason and wanted to deport them(go figure)

Why not Jordan and Egypt also

I don't really give a fuck where they go as ong as I don't have to deal with them They want to go live next to he sandniggers, let them. As long as they take everyone with them.

why does another race have to suffer for your problems with your disgusting ashkenazi brothers

the goys wont like it

I don't like the muzzies either. It is optimal that they kill each other. But again, I don't care as long as I don't have to see them again.

LMAO the image you attached show Jews being genetically related to Italians and Cypriots. While Palestinians being related to an actual canaan group, Assyrians. Just lol at you. Why does your graph include European jews but not Ethiopian or Russian jews? Because it will actually indicate that they aren't related? We have records for many Jewish groups being mere converts and not descendants. Like the Yemenite Jews fro example. Sure Palestine is just an ancient name like Israel.

But why do you make it like no lived there for thousands of years? Do you know who lived there more than a thousand years ago? and did so continuous until today? Do you know who built the dome of the rock? Arabs. Israel's effort to eradicate arab history in the land will be in vain. The land is Arab more than anything else.
Most of them came from no where. Most of them lived there for thousands of years. Genetics prove that they aren't invaders from Arabia. But natives to Palestine. Even if they were invaders from Arabia, that would still make them middle eastern unlike half of the jews in Palestine.

Kike detected, mad about something that happened thousands of years ago

>implying that this isn't already happening
Btw I don't give a fuck what the Jews do to the mudslimes.

>LMAO the image you attached show Jews being genetically related to Italians and Cypriots
are you actually dumb?
Southern Italians and Cypriots are not genetically European. They're MENA

This. I am against mudslimes like every other dude and we should expel them from white nations with bullets and napalm, but the history of the kikes should end in this era for good. Let the arabs have the middle east, then we can mine the Meditterean Sea and build a wall at the borders of Europe.

Yet it shows them clustering with middle easterns

your country has 385 000-500 000 jews right now,3rd country with the highest jew pop after jewland,and which is probably an increase since jewland was invented. how is your plan of moving them to jewland working ?

yet it doesn't*

Palestinians should find their own land somewhere else. The Jews occupy such a small area land wise in the Middle East whereas the filthy Arabs have the rest of the land. Not to mention, most Arab states are shit holes, but Israel is like the shining city on a hill. Divorce yourself from Israeli politics and Zionism for a second and they're one of the only nations in the Middle East that rather have green grass than sand and dirt roads.

We’ll Jews had Palestine for about 1000 years and then the Palestinians had it for 2000 years so GTFO kikes. Also behold the Jew - getting other nations to go to war and then gibs us Palestine. Fucking Jews. Bretty good.

They pretty much already have but they can't formalize the conquest because pink cucks like this faggot in the West are on a "decolonization" BLACKED.com political trip.

Israel needs to maintain the support of at least SOME Western government and to do so they can't piss of too many KANGZ in the USA and Yur*pe.

Israel is so fucking based, makes me proud.