How many on pol agree Falklands are Argentinian

Do you think the Brits should just bugger off ?

Are they rightful Argentinian clay ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BiDvLshi9CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont be stupid, yuro, ask the Falklanders and they'll tell you themselves.

They should be given back to Argentine

The Brits have no business there

Why it would be like asking the majority of London should London be a part of the Caliphate

of course they would say yes, put enough foreigners there and you can do anything

thats why it doesnt matter what they think

Neither do the Argentinians.

Argentina never owned them you stupid Turklet

Geographically they have more right to it + historically the French got there first and sold it to Spain yeah I side with Argentina

they had a referendum and it was something like 99.8 % to stay with Britian and the one guy who voted to go with Argentina got ostracized from the community haha

so that's your answer i guess

Argentina is an old colony and would be a country otherwise. The brits colonised the Flaklands and therefor they are british

would not*

>Geographically they have more right to it
The same can be said about Slovenia when it comes to the Adriatic dispute, faggot

Actually the did for a short time

youtu.be/BiDvLshi9CY

I say we flip a coin.

Fuck the british.

Come and take them faggots

I say we fucking murder you

Should be Independent from both Britain and Argentinia.

Back?

Argentina has never, ever, at any point, owned the Falklands. They've never been part of that country. They were once, for a short period, part of Spain (but were British before that) and even French for a while, but those countries ceded them to Britain permanently hundreds of years ago.

Like it or not they're British, always have been, always will be.

This they sided with the Jews and bought the iron dome for Falklands

It can't be Argentinian and above the water at the same time.

thanks (((You)))

I say you calm down you

I think the plans on nuking those jungle niggers was a most brilliant idea.

Honestly we really dont give a fuck.

We just dont want falklanders crying when we dont trade with them and they become isolated.
We dont want them fishing in our waters.
We dont want them oiling risking contamination of our waters.
We dont want fucking nuclear subs and other military shit around there because it brings atention to the southern cone in the case of an important war.
We dont want UK to have claim on our part of the Antartida because of them.

You can keep those fucking rocks if you want, just dont be a fucking annoyance if you are an outsider to the continent.

There's white people on them so, no.

If they want it, then come get it.
But if we do give it back, then:
Take Faroe islands from the Danish and give to Scotland.
Take Ceuta from the Spanish and give it to Morocco.
And take Alaska from America and give to Canada.

Because the only claim they have is "that it's closer."

Slovenia is righfull Austrian clay though

>drop nukes on favelas
>nothing changes

The thing is neither us nor you give a shit anymore. its either yanks or retards who keep bringing them up.

>outsider to the continent

Your entire country is literally a colony you stupid jungle spic.

Why do Argies call us pirates when they’re colonists themselves? They’re even more retarded than the Spanish (must be all the mixed cannibal blood).

I guess we should give Croatia back to the Illyrians because Slavs have no business there, right? Dumb logic.

>We lose london
based argies

Rule of thumb, you don't get to own anything outside your border. Colonialism is another word for invasion, theft, and subjugation.

Has nothing to do with my point, Mestizo

The brits should fuck off of every colony they have. Including Gibraltar

hmm lets see.... nope. appears to be british

Sup Forums is inherently contrarian, and because of the fact that the Falklands' British status is one of the few facts recognised by the people at large, they will oppose it.

brits should take over the argentine mainland too.
It will be for the benefit of everyone.

I meant politically and geographically you idiot, not because of blood.

UK is half a world away and has nothing to do with the affairs of South America.

>We dont want fucking nuclear subs and other military shit around there because it brings atention to the southern cone in the case of an important war.
Get fucked. If you start a war your border becomes a flashpoint for the nation that had to deal with your shit. If you take the wrong side in an important war then naturally we'll deal with Argentina as a priority due to our existing enmity. At this point it would probably take more than Argentina bowing down, shouting "God save the Queen" and joining the Commonwealth to repair our country's relationship.

nice try "Brit"

>saved

Not even bongs want this

>Invade territory
>Import a shit ton of anglos and push the local population to irrelevance
>"dude just ask the locals lmao"
Your jewish tricks don't work anymore, britbongs

whos more entitled to the mineral there?
Dunno!
Dont see many Argentinians on Islands around the Uk though, that i do know

Would have to raze it to the ground just to make it hospitable

Lol British education :D

We mixed with them unlike you who mixed with blacks and Indians

Soon your royalty gets a taste too :)

Except it is our business because our land is there.

Anyway you’re all communist shitholes anyway. Try and run an economy for 10 seconds you stupid spic.

What locals? The island's had no natives.

Should be independent but the zionist-royal anglo empire wont allow that nor will the hispanic hapsburg colony of argentina.

>they had a referendum and it was something like 99.8 % to stay with Britian and the one guy who voted to go with Argentina got ostracized from the community haha

Literally a north korean tier rigged result.this country is hell,but you cunts go along with it like cucks.

That being said i wish i lived in argentina instead of this post churchill jewish turd of a country.

nothing new there then, why dont you lot stop fucking around in other peoples countrys for the sake of peace eh!

Only now you are being invaded with the blessing of those who sent you to fuck up everyone elses countrys

>butthurt spic realises he didnt populate catalonia with enough dagos

It’s simple. If Argentina wants them they can try and take them by force. In fact I hope they do. Then we can finally wipe out Argentina with our nukes and expand inland.

South America would improve under British rule and deep down they all know it. Compare Anglo colonies like Australia and the US to spice colonies like Venezuela and Mexico.

If we start masturbating over centuries old historical land snatching then us Brits can't even claim England.
Oh right. You Spanish invaded Andulasia. Give it back to the muzzies.

Neither had Gibraltar, right?

They cant be independant.

They cant self-sustain.
It would mean UK forfeiting claim to Antartica.
It would mean UK forfeiting global military control by having a permanent base in South America.
It would mean UK forfeiting many good oiling spots.

We could eventually get along with Falklands if it wasnt British, but the UK would never allow it, not because of the 2 fucking rocks or the 3 thousand morons stranded in them, but because what comes in the package.

> If Argentina wants them they can try and take them by force. In fact I hope they do.
We dont.

>South America would improve under British rule
No thanks, we dont want muslims invading our continent.

>South America would improve under British rule
I agree but keep the muslims away please

Even if they were independent we'd still do all of those things. We have this magic ticket called "The Commonwealth" that allows us to do whatever the fuck we want with small overseas territories.
The main difference is that we'd have to pay for all of these things instead of simply doing them.

Falklands are British de jure and de facto.

I just don't understand why Argentines get so worked up about. Sure I can understand it's annoying to lose territory but it's not as if the territory has ever been an integral part of the country nor is it like the islands were home to swathes of Argentines when settled by the British.

The British only gave a fuck in the 80s because the population were British not because we didn't want to lose territory. We'd just practically given up our entire Empire.

It seems to me that Argentines purely care about the issue in penis waving sort of way. That and the fact the government continually brings it up to distract from real problems in the country.

Falklands belong to Serbia.

>Except it is our business because our land is there

Its not "our" land,no empire has been our land its the rothschild's land and the queen's land and who gives a fuck about those arseholes?

They would be better off dead,our country and the world would be too cromwell was based.

Why defend colonies for the rich and tea bags?

Why finance israel and the vatican?

Be free like the early americans.

Roaches barely row a dinghy to ((Los malvinhos)) get btfo fuck off roach

We care because of these: Not the islands themselves.

there are vast reserves of minerals in and around the Falklands...
do you actually think the Uk government gives a fuck about any locals ,including thoe here?
not a fucking chance of it...

Totally different situations. Not our fault your Ancestors couldn't hold the rock.

that fucking watch is non-reg get it off you silly cow

Look at your future ;)

>Still this butthurt over sunken ships
>In a fight they started

>Give Gibraltar away.
>Ask for it back later.
We didn't invade Gibraltar. You sold it like the houses that now reside within a British enclave.

We all need to support Argentina they are more white the UK

That's true

True

Maybe it's time for a new house to take the throne? Saxe-Coburg and Gotha are too bluepilled.

Fuck who cares

>Cromwell was based
Without Cromwell the Rothschilds would have been unable to enter the country.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a more recent development. My opinion is that most of the British establishment would have gladly given up the Falklands (and probably still would) had the islanders wished it so. The same with Gibraltar and Northern Ireland.

Genuinely, thank you for posting that. First time I've seen a list like this on these threads. Usually just get arguments about old treaties.
I think the islanders are probably a bit like the inhabitants of Gibraltar in that they want it both ways. (To remain British while having the benefits of the local region) I don't think it's reasonable for them to expect Argentina to trade with the islands either.

>there are vast reserves of minerals in and around the Falklands...
>do you actually think the Uk government gives a fuck about any locals ,including thoe here?
>not a fucking chance of it...

Read that whole thing in an echo seeing this mans face.

Does the british government seriously think we especially with redpilled muzzies redpilling the immigrants and fugees,and the internet redpilling us whites that they can start a kiked resource war?

They'd be a civil war here first.

Not if we refuse black pussy hard as it is

Lol the new royalty

The Falklands were British before Arbengina was even a thing

Its a joke you boring mutt

>Honestly we really dont give a fuck.
be more convincing and cry less patagonian welsh speaking faggot

>Cromwell
>Based
He wasn't based you compete utter pleb. he was the one that fucked the people over and ended up making shit so bad that they restored the crown shortly after they took his head.
You should stick you head in an oven with the gas on and breath deep

No shit, but it's a boring and trite joke

Argentinians must be the most retarded ‘people’ in South America and that’s saying a lot considering it’s just one big hive of cannibal Indians and Moorish spics.

ARGENTINA DIDN’T EXIST WHEN WE COLONISED THE ISLANDS SO HOW THE FUCK DO THEY BELONG TO YOU THIS ISN’T DIFFICULT JESUS CHRIST YOU MESTIZO IDIOTS

>implying you have more insight of the average argie mind than someone living here.

public things like that are government driven and it doesnt necesarily mean that it represents the popular opinion.

In fact, when public claims happen like that we usually think "hey, they are trying to distract us from something bad they did" instead of "hell yea, those fucking rocks are ours, woooo"

Because the military government at the time in order to regain popularity made the "The Falklands are actually Argentinian you goys" meme
I mean everybody here hates that goverment, but they sure love to repeat their propaganda

>It would mean UK forfeiting claim to Antartica.

Which is good for nothing except those gay bbc wildlife documentaries

>It would mean UK forfeiting global military control by having a permanent base in South America.

Ending any allusion the days of un pc colonies and the expense on the british people for royal and jewish wealth are in the past.

>It would mean UK forfeiting many good oiling spots.

This country doesnt even need oil anymore,the british government is banning petrol and diesel cars in london by 2040.

>We could eventually get along with Falklands if it wasnt British, but the UK would never allow it, not because of the 2 fucking rocks or the 3 thousand morons stranded in them, but because what comes in the package.

Most brits agree too, the fact there is a city called nova londrina in brazil is NOT an reason to invade south america.

>Brits can't even claim England.

No all brits should have stayed there including all europeans, europe would white as the driven snow and alot more successfull.

Ww1+2were about nothing,our ancestors died for nothing. A collection of woggy countries,curry powder and jewish investments. No thanks id rather be white and eat traditional british food.

be careful kid, you'll cut yourself with the reddit edge.

>unenlightened
Yes mr rothschild i will fight for oil rights in a south american island

>enlightened
We must protect the culture and integrity of las malvinas/the falklands from predatory (((oil extraction))) and the negative effects of this on the islands.

>ascended
"What you are talking about as tel aviv bank for the oil money cannot exist,since you assert colonial british squatting as a land precedent you are talking about jewish zionist squatter enclaves on british mandate land. The so called balfour treaty was rife with parliamentary corruption such as those who financed churchill such as bernard baruch. Therefore you are squatting on british land and shall be returned to new york and russia.

Centuries of breeding with arabs has a tendency to make you retarded.
See:Sicily

sounds like someone wants to get btfo again

>tfw the mutt meme isn't just American anymore

Man, I wanted that to only be our thing.

Actually they lost it in the War of the Spanish Succession, and the King of Spain revoked all claims on it

You can't.
Massive chimpout holocaust tier if you try.
Believe me we tried.

The poor and stupid here buy into the shitty "muh Malvinas" propaganda, but the vast majority don't. It's as much a marketing tool to sell shitty keyrings and clothing as it is a government meme. Thankfully, with Kirchner out of power, the sentiment has died down.
That said, most Argentines are unaware of the history of the islands because of decades of propaganda in schools. Generally, they don't care enough to make an issue about it.

Source: I'm British and have been living in Argentina for 5+ years.

Then who do you ask, the Mountains? The rocks?

Leave the island and see who is goes towards first

that thumbnail looks like Argieball busted a nut on the camera

They belong to the Brits, though I'd like to see the Argies try and take them back again.