Why does Sup Forums hate this anime? It reminds of early 2010s comfy anime like Ika Musume...

Why does Sup Forums hate this anime? It reminds of early 2010s comfy anime like Ika Musume.Also which girl's dagashi would you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0NV9rXbVzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums doesnt hate it.

Sup Forums hates itself more than anything. And titty monster on the left was Sup Forumss goTo meme girl for awhile.

Natrually acquired popularity.

Sup Forums no longer likes it. The cycle goes on. Ive been posting New game meme threads past months but that hasnt been catching on sadly like kashi did.

Nice reddit spacing.

Once people realised it was just a glorified advert for sweets everyone moved on. And the Hotaru doujins are shit.

Dagashi Kash is one of those flavor of the season shows, it's more interesting to discuss as it's coming out than to actually look back on.

Haven't read them, what about the Isao ones? Are those ones shit?

Easily because it's boring and there wasn't any good jokes in it unlike konosuba (this one wasn't that great but at least it made me smile). Or because I couldn't focus on anything beside hotaru

>Why does Sup Forums hate this anime?
Where the fuck does this come from?
We had a fuckton of Dagashi threads when it aired.

The general consensus was that the manga was better because there wasn't enough stuff going on in it for anime

Sup Forums loves mangas.

when those mangas became animes Sup Forums hates it.

It's just boring.

>Easily because it's boring and there wasn't any good jokes in it
Untrue, there was one good joke
youtube.com/watch?v=G0NV9rXbVzc

>Hotaru will never taste your dagashi
Why even live?

mfw saya was completely thrown to a non character in the manga

>wasn't five minutes long
>everyone fapped to left, director preferred right
>too much filler
>superior comfy anime like flying witch exists

Is that Sora?!

Is Ika Musume even old enough to nostalgia about.
Grow the fuck up, kid.

You now realize that Ika Musume is 6 years old going on to 7. You now realize people nostalgia'd about Bebop and other late 90s anime here on Sup Forums when they was ~6 years old.

Incredibly hot character design and absolutely nothing else.

What did she mean by this?

>Semen demons of the year
>hated
KEK no, you could even fill the cup that you're drinking right now with Sup Forums's sperm and it wouldn't be enough to handle it.
Seriously though, i can't think of other anime girls that are bigger semen demons than them
That she thought she'd suck it a little

I only watched this show for the girls and that was enough for me. They pretty much carried it because I sure as shit didn't care about random japanese candy trivia. Btw their candy fucking sucks.

>That feel when I'm going to Japan in a few months, and I'm going to search for the perfect dagashi kashi and find my calorie queen

Feels good man

The only thing you will find there is kids giving you weird looks.

So nothing different than what I get now?

I love it.
Never watched it though, love the doujins.

I liked it.

Also Saya-chan is best Dagashi.

Time for Saya's annual physical! Where will you be examining first, Dr. Sup Forums?

The show proved to be fun for just a few scenes out of an otherwise repetitive routine of Hotaru being super autistic and giving candy trivia.

I recall when the adaptation was announced, people were wondering how in the fuck could they make an entertaining anime out of it. That concern proved correct.

Despite all that it was still worth a watch for either Saya or Hotaru, but it just wasn't very memorable.

>hate
It's a mediocre series with S-Class semen demons.
Like DanMachi.

Sup Forums liked it, but like all other shows who gets threads like this, it just wasn't made for philosophical discussions long after airing.

I think discussions about which dagashi tastes better would be something that Sup Forums would like

If you were around for when it aired, you'd know that's exactly what we had.

When it aired.

Sayashitter director skipped best chapters of Hotaru and none wih his waifu.