This is President Barack Obama. He did not sell Americans out to the telecom lobby...

This is President Barack Obama. He did not sell Americans out to the telecom lobby, but instead called upon on the FCC to take up the strongest possible rules to protect net neutrality, which they did at his instruction in 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/att-says-it-never-blocked-apps-fails-to-mention-how-it-blocked-facetime/#ampshare=https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/att-says-it-never-blocked-apps-fails-to-mention-how-it-blocked-facetime/
archive.fo/wt1ZZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit fag

>internet was just fine on its own
>Obama passes unnecessary legislation which fosters culture of censorship and absolves big tech companies from following same rules as ISP's
>stupid assholes actually think "net neutrality" is a good thing because it has a friendly name

I do browse reddit (and admit it unlike you LARPers).

I had to filter like 50 subs yesterday because of this FCC shit that I just don't care about.

I just use reddit for the christian boards

This is OP. He is a faggot.

>Has a friendly name

Sounds familiar, like the Affordable Care Act, Stimulus Package, Shovel Ready Jobs, Dreamers , Progressivism, Hope and Change.

King Nigger was the harbinger for total destruction of America.

He sold the American people to a different lobby.

Right, you are so worse off now you white trash.

Do you have an account? If so, please fuck off.

I sure do.

Then fuck off. You're the cancer ruining this site, watch from a distance.

Obongo will go down in history as a fake and a sham...the storm is coming.

No. :)

FCC getting repealed, obamacare getting destroyed, lower tax brackets getting set out to pasture.. it's like the Republicans WANT niggers to chimp out and degrade even more.

Oh me oh my, their corporate greed may just light the race war and eliminate 30% of democrat voter base. This is a glorious year.

Because Sup Forums is filled with reddit fags

But we are worse off. Anyone that works for a living that is. Seen health insurance rates lately?

t. nigger faggot

Have you seen his NDAA which was signed into law New Year's Eve in 2011
>pic related

>He did not sell Americans out to the telecom lobby

He forced that lobby to sell out to the NSA by expanding Bush's policies despite campaign to do the exact opposite.

That's Obama in a nutshell campaign to do one thing, do another when elected.

oh yeah lets not forget the 400 million in cash sent to Iran do you think that money came from Obamas pocket

and now racist morons are destroying america. yippie

>This is President Barry Soetoro.

No it wasn't. For example: arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/att-says-it-never-blocked-apps-fails-to-mention-how-it-blocked-facetime/#ampshare=https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/att-says-it-never-blocked-apps-fails-to-mention-how-it-blocked-facetime/

If he had not confiscated every single gun in America he would be remembered as a great man.

Except that's where your fucking wrong. Obama's FCC made it where corporations can already violate NN since the FTC could no longer intervene.
archive.fo/wt1ZZ

Don't you have some grenades to be dodging or a wife to be cucked by instead of talking about something you don't understand or even read into Swede?

And he mass murdered millions with military intervention, your point Swedistani?

(((KANG))) obama sold America to (((THEM)))