Mixed Race ethno-nationalism

This thread is for the discussion of mixed race ethno-nationalism. Welcome mixed race anons, Not welcome "pure" inbred Kikes, Gooks, Niggers, Whytes, Poo's, Mudslimes and all other "pure" races.
I know a lot of Sup Forums browsers are mixed race, yet we're made fun of constantly. So what do we do? We LARP pretending to be pure white. Well I say enough is enough. We must be proud of our superior genes. We're the creation of the modern age and the time has come that these inbreds to become a minority. We're way closer with our mixed genes to becoming an Übermensch than they will ever be. We're the product of our technological progress of our transportation.
We should not fear the inbreds because our numbers continue to grow. We have the advantage of blending in into multiple cultural groups and we bridge the gap between other races. We're seen as outcasts yet we're actually accepted into more groups than those inbreds. Our genes are superior because of the mixture of genes from different enviroments. We don't burn in the sun, we have a high immunity and don't get sick easily, we've an high IQ and EQ, we are culturally sophisticated.
All these inbred mongrels are causing all of todays problems a multiracial ethno-state would change that. We should kick out all the pure breeds and as a result our economy would grow, unemployment will drop, a sense of connection will emerge with the people, a new culture will flourish, we would be at the center of foreign relations and our people would thrive.
So to all my multiracial brothers and sisters let's come together and celebrate our superiority.

What's great about being multiracial is that you feel less connected with a single cultural group and more adaptable to other cultural traditions. I think the mixed race is actually in tune with cultural syncretism while many inbreds lost that ability. Through that syncretism will eventually come a new culture.
We mixed race people should create a political and cultural movement and showing our superiority.

Oke achmed, terug naar de TBS kliniek

AHAHAHAHAH, your the perfect example of pure imbred ignorance. He calls me Achmed which is an Arabic name, I can identify with that because I'm partly Moroccan, but I also contain Spanish and Dutch genes. I'm accepted into Dutch circles but also Arabic.
I'm an individual able to seamlessly switch between my different cultures' ways of perceiving the world, which could help me navigate through racially diverse environments.
You see multi racial individuals fit the description of how Jordan Peterson describes pepe the frog. The frog can both live in water and on soil, it's not easily categorized. Just like multi racial individuals, we can 'cross worlds' so to speak. This person is viewing this thread through his inbred view unable to categorize me. We're a bridge to the unknown. We're the true embodiment of kek.

This is the only good mutt.

im a castizo but i look white so noone knows except me shhh

>pic maybe related. im pretty sure he is also a castizo

Been thinking Sup Forums should have a mixed race pity party general for a long time.

Pajeet x Bong here, what about you OP?

Native American/Irish/Italian.
But I look like a fucking nif. So everyone who sees me who is "Whyte" Knows immediately like. What are you? Where are you from?
Born and raised Alaskan Native. Aleut, Inuit, Yupik. Heard native languages a lot growing up. People never were very welcoming to me, but I've found solace in the concept of "mixed races" being the final thing on earth. We'll end up there at one point. Of course regions will still be themed, Europe/Russia, mainly white traits, asia, mainly asian traits. America, mainly native traits.

I feel inspired by this thread, thank you user. I've noticed that whenever I browse Sup Forums I act more white than I actually am, I even felt like I was some subhuman and angry at my parents for race mixing. But this thread has made me realize something which I was in the process of doing. That realization is that I should accept my multiracial identity. I currently have two groups of friends so to speak, one nigger group and one white group. I'm slowly realizing I'm just as much nigger as white and it feels great. The last couple of months I've been able to say nigger in my nigger friend circle comfortably. At my birthday I invited people from both groups, I noticed that they kept their distance from eachother at first and that they felt slightly uncomfortable when interacting especially in the beginning . But I was able to switch between groups easily, I also noticed how I changed my behavior slightly when switching. Your right OP we should accept our multiracial identity and feel confident about it.

Does Anglo dad Irish mum count as pol is constantly saying Irish people aren't white?

I'm 1/4 Spanish 1/4 Moroccan and 1/2 Dutch, I want to have children with some Japanese or Nigger.
I hope you feel accepted in this thread, we're the future.
Nice, yeah I also had some difficulty accepting my multiracial identity
Yes it does count, I would recommend putting your seed somewhere exotic so your genes mix even further.
saved

To the “mixed” anons on this thread.

The main reason I wouldn’t pursuit a relationship with a based non-white is because I believe that my mixed children will have a poorer quality of life.
Can either of you confirm or deny this belief?

-A fucking white male

depends whether they look white and how they identify. since i have blonde hair and green eyes i consider myself white and not aztec. the woman you marry would have to be majority white blood and look white to have that result anyway.

eat a dick op. you are doing the jews bidding for them. they want a group of caramel colored people with no culture and identity to rule over like cattle for eternity. I will not buy into that shit.

The slide threads today are out of control.

Remember to report shitposting. The shills are screaming and shitting themselves after yet another two defeats.

56% general

> consider myself white

Do you feel conflicted between friend groups, culture, language, religion, or even using slurs?

>tfw had laotian LBFM
>tfw she thought she was using me
>tfw actually using her for the most unspeakable sexual acts

>white woman
>200% more likely
>59% more likely
>non-white woman
>44% less likely
>4% more likely
You are literally less likely to get scammed by the nanny state divorce laws if you stay away from white women.

>my kids will have a poorer quality of life
I dunno; single moms are generally great parents. You won't get to see your kids anyway, so it won't matter.

>hurr durr I will find a tradwife
There are no traditional white females.

I'm half white and look brown but i'm pretty privleged, even more than white people honestly in terms of education and work oppurtunities.

>I dunno; single moms are generally great parents
fucking lol

Wow OP congrats, by shunning pure races you now hate BOTH your parents! You're now white liberal tier

>Can either of you confirm or deny this belief?
I would deny it from my personal experience. I feel like a person who accepts his multiracial background will be able to seamlessly switch between their different cultures' ways of perceiving the world, which could help them navigate through racially diverse environments.
The stupid inbred Kikes are retarded to think that we multiracial people will be easily ruled over. We have an identity and we're participating and creating culture. (((They))) are stupid enough to promote race mixing because we will be superior. We will eventually kick out all other "pure" races and be connected through are mixed dna.
This is not a Slide thread this is the start of a new movement.
I don't hate both my parents, I only hate my dad. They did the right thing by mixing and I see them as visionaries and early participators of humans next evolutionary step.

>single moms are great parents
Give you a solid 10/10

It doesn’t matter what plebeian hoes do in their lives. Who I am and what I do defines me. This said, I want to be a father and be there for my family. Not abandon them.

Are you mixed race Europe user?

Are you a woman or a man? I read that mixed couples are more likely to have daughters, whch i think may help the offspring from a historic point of view.

I'm a man willing to spread my seed to exotic new cultures

In case it wasn't clear from my previous post, I meant to point out that the defining feature in the image you previously posted is that in relationships where the man is with a white woman, the divorce rate is significantly higher than in other cases.

>my best friend in high school
>father white, mother white
>divorced when he was 2
>switches houses on weekends
>never ate homecooked food
>no religion only vidya and TV
>is now divorced and never sees his kids

>be me
>father white mother pajeet
>accepted as de facto white in school, identified as WASP
>Hindu because my mom read me story books when I was little
>literally home cooked food every day growing up
>now in biz school for MBA after 2 years of investment banking

Race is not as important as culture.

>I don't hate both my parents, I only hate my dad. They did the right thing by mixing and I see them as visionaries and early participators of humans next evolutionary step.

Well you don't really have a choice as to what your opinion on that is, do you, the only other option for you is depressing so I don't blame you. Doesn't make you right though

If it weren't for how much of a faggot you sound like, I would say this.

I'm unironicly happy to be mutt,Thank
God i didnt end up as an inbred ugly arab

I've never thought about it like that user. Well done. 1/3 Amerindian reporting in.

>mixed race ethno-nationalism

Why is the mutt bald? Now I'm fucking scared about my receding hairline.

>you don't really have a choice as to what your opinion on that is
Yes I do, I think race mixing is great and our next evolutionary step. I don't hate "pure" races, I just think they eventually become minorities and their hatred towards other races, while partially justified, is only creating division in the world right now. As a multi racial person I feel like I'm more adaptable than pure imbreds.
I especially hate the ethnostate meme, it's an impossible fantasy which will only work if you become like NK and do some ethnic cleansing. But after some time thinking I came with the idea of a MultiRacial ethnostate and how that could possibly work. You could kick out the Kikes, the Mudslimes, the Niggers, the Whites, etc.
The population would be mostly agnostic cultural and historic roots from all over the world. Syncretism would return and we would be creating a new highly sophisticated culture.
Welcome to the club boys, be accepting of your mixed race and don't feel alienated on this board.
Laugh all you want, we will unite and undermine the rule of the inbred elite.

Mixed race Dominican here. It depends if your kid comes out attractive. I'm 6'2 and decently good looking so I have had literally no issues. 52% European (Spanish, British, and Italian), 33% African, 5% North African, and 10% Amerindian here.

Mixed here who's had sex with 3 different White european women AMA

When will you get married to one you actually love?

Most of the 100%ters are probably mixed with some sort of brown dude.

If that wasn't the case, most people would be potatoes.

Hmmm. Once i figure out how to Be close to someone, id imagine if i can overcome that, women who arent broken themselves might find interest in me.

True, eventually mixed races are gonna be the beauty standard.
What kinda mix are you?
Maybe in America

If you want to be close to someone just be full-heartedly honest with them.
Just my two cents.
How’d you score the 3 chicks?

bruh you hwhite your three quarters white

your only a quarter arab your hwhite

I'm mixed. hwite isn't even really a race, it's a skin color. I wouldn't consider me fully hwite because I can get a proper tan when in the sun.

I had Tejano ancestors that fought against Santa Anna for the independence of Texas, so that's nice.

I smell sneaky jew here, you know you suck at manipulation. Gtfo, on the other hand the DNA or genetic are that program what make us "humans" so if you mix your genetic program with some other that wont be good thing you fool cuz it is NOT compatible. That's why pure breeded is real deal, and yup Whites are most beautiful people on planet Earth you like it or not.

Ethnonationalism stands for ETHNIC nationalism. You need a defineable ETHNICITY to be an ethnonationalist, otherwise you are just a self hating mutt. It is a sad fate to be mixed race, but realize that you are NOT the future as the left likes to claim, but a mistake and a dead end instead.

By bring Nice to them. No shit. Also treating them as friends or more specifically Just like other dudes. Also im otettu handsome and a funny Guy So that helps. Just saying ooglin an lusting over women is a huge turnoff for them imo. I had otettu much given up on them but that mentality was exactly what got Me some. Weird stuff.

North/latino