ABC issues retraction 9pm on a Friday night

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2012/09/28/did-candidate-obama-call-world-leaders-in-2008/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After costing the public 52 billion dollars in the Dow alone with their earlier story, ABC issues a retraction at 9pm on a Friday night while no one is watching the news and markets are closed.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SO MANY LEFTIST KEKS ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO TAILSPIN. This may be the best thing I ever witness very very soon. WOW.

Bump

They can still get him on it because you are technically not allowed to contact foreign governments as president-elect. It shouldn't be a big deal but according to the law it is, and Democrats are so low that they would actually try to impeach over it

By contact I mean negotiate policy / trade

it's ok it will bounce back

OOPS OUR BAD

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES

Why don't you have stronger libel laws to prevent this from happening again? Ameritards?

Yes he may

Noone did

ABC needs to be punished for that mistake, the DOW reacted to that news which was a complete lie and the stock market dipped like 171 points

350 points actually

I made 500$ because of that fake news :^)

You cant go after abc because then trump would be le evil dictator trying to stamp out free speech

Kennedy opened diplomatic talks with Kruschev on November 9th, 1960... the day after the election.

Screw that. He should have them completely banned from the white house

You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

so what (((investors))) made a bunch of money from the fake news dip yesterday?

It'll bounce back with news of tax reform and this

Dow Jones and every company affected should sue ABC for libel.

BTFO

You do realise that all this means is that investors will trust (((the media))) even less that they did after the election.

Sounds like a win to me

I womder why trump hasnt jumped on this. I was expecting a fake news tweet , blaming them for the market dip. And then telling the people that msm is actively harming the US.

Jake Tapper here, when I said CNN was not Fake news because of the ABC report. Yah, Oops, we're still Fake News. sorry.

This.
>short market
>release negative news about Trump
>profit

Oh no that sucks

Problem is that it was a complete bullshit story that ABC never should have reported

Everyone here needs to realize this.
>some fake news bullshit
>market craters
>buythedip.exe
>hurr durr we lied
>market goes up
>extra tendies this month!

Error story gets many thousands of tweets. major discussion topic. Leading news everywhere. Correction passes silently through the night.
>establish in the public's mind Trump ordered Flynn to do so during the campaign.
>It'll be hard to shake that belief.

This is framing him. Trump ought to fuck ABC back.

This. This is the whole point of fake news. They shape public opinions with false naratives, and then act like their shit don't stink because they slyly recant the original bombshell news story.

I hope these niggers burn.

Probably busy with the Tax thing that passed.

>ABC admits to being fake news

HE STOP WINNING!

Actually I was short the SP500 because of the big rise up these week. Closed right at the bottom of the 2nd dip that day when I realized it was very likely bullshit news.

So true. Do we get to gas them now?

You cannot sue for libel against another party. Open a RICO case and get them for conspiracy. Then sue in civil court for interfering with their business. Then start a class action lawsuit made of all the investors who lost money.

Umm no sweetie. Every transition team contacts foreogn leaders to begin the foreign policy transition, Obama included:
foreignpolicy.com/2012/09/28/did-candidate-obama-call-world-leaders-in-2008/

>Obama, like Romney, embarked on a foreign trip as a candidate, meeting face-to-face with leaders such as Afghan President Hamid Karzai, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert (headline: "Obama Talks Tough About Iran During Visit to Israel"). But he also placed several phone calls.

>In January 2008, for example, Obama reached out to the two leaders at the center of a bitterly disputed election in Kenya, his father’s homeland. "What I urged was that all the leaders there, regardless of their position on the election, tell their supporters to stand down," Obama explained at the time. The Bush-era State Department, which coordinated the calls with Obama, praised the effort. "Any time you have a person of stature … who is pushing for a peaceful, political resolution, that’s a positive thing," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said.

>Then, after hostilities erupted between Georgia and Russia in August 2008, both Obama and Republican challenger John McCain phoned Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, while condemning Russia for violating Georgia’s sovereignty. In fact, the candidates called Saakashvili so frequently — the Georgian leader said he heard from them "pretty often" — that it became a bit of a contest; when pressed by Fox News, Saakashvili conceded that McCain had called first but that Obama was "very supportive." In September, the prime minister requested a call with Obama to thank him for mentioning Georgia in his convention speech.

Can we expect a monday tweetsorm?

Good thing I'm not in my 80s otherwise I would have been misinformed by ABC.

Kek will look after his own!

Why does an american know nothing about the Logan act and whether or not it has ever been used before?

>after earning some kikes 52 billion shorting the markets they just crashed

It's not illegal to talk to Russians, you know.