Who here is happy about the tax bill?

Who here is happy about the tax bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it.

Dont even know whats in it, im just happy the left is freaking out.

>"even though we have +$20 trillion in debt, lets severely cut our revenues"

Contrarians, and people who are completely unaware of the fact that this will affect them too.
Like this guy.

I happy that the dummies here get to pay for corporate welfare.

why can't we just use our nukes on the people we owe money to

I'm glad Trump got something successfuly passed, but he really needs to stop the process that allows for huge 500 page bills to only get handed in a few hours before they are voted on.

That is the exact type of condition that the swamp needs to survive.

I'm pretty happy desu. My investments are going the right way this year...

I did the tax calculator, i'll keep an extra 3,700. Not too shabby.

>Thinks we could ever pay 20 trillion + 80trilion in unfunded liabilities

>debt is bad when obama adds to it

it will cause suffering among rich shitlibs in blue states so I'm happy
the people that have made fortunes flipping houses and pushing up real estate prices shouldn't be getting deductions

Adding more than a trillion dollars to your deficit is pure Trump genius. Keep winning, mutts!

Then cut some spending. Tax cuts don’t create debt. That is cause by an overly bloated government spending complex.

It's a shit tax bill. It cuts taxes for people who make millions and raises taxes on the middle class. Trickle down doesn't work. The fact that it also removes the mandate for the ACA will ultimately cost millions of people their insurance, and ultimately their health.

But hur dur the libruls lost.

The debt to revenue problem is exclusively the result of overspending. Please shoot yourself in the head.

The donors were threatening to cut Republicans off from their shekel supply if they didn’t pass tax cuts. When Republicans finish taxes the Mercer and Koch money starts flowIng again.

>tax cuts don't create debt
No, but they reduce how much money the government has to fund things, which means that to keep things at the same funding rate, they would have to borrow more than they already do. It would increase the deficit.

ya it kills Obamacare by killing the mandate so I'm thrilled about that. Obamacare is unconstitutional garbage I don't care what excuses the SC came up with. Also most average people who don't live in California, NY, or Illinois etc will benefit greatly because they'll take the new Doubled standard deduction. Blue state welfare is dead.
You don't seem to understand that rich people who itemize their deductions like property tax and mortgage interest may have to pay more under this tax plan.

No idea but it's either genius or contempt for life itself

There's a real possibility the next pres could be a commie if it's absolute shit

>reduce taxes
>increase spending
Boy do I love big government

So does it go to the house or what? What happens to the house bill?

>which means that to keep things at the same funding rate
time to slash welfare

That’s more incentive to cut spending. Debt is only created because the government chooses to spend more than it takes in. Do you leftists apply this logic to your personal lives?
>You: “Gee Mr. Banker, I got a pay cut at work. I cannot help piling up these debts”.
>Banker: “Then maybe you should consider living more frugally”.
>You: “No, that would be too hard. If only my boss would give me a pay raise, then I could keep spending and not go further into debt”.

>Welfare
Not my place to judge, but from your government's figures your welfare budget isn't that big to begin with....
You obviously don't know how government borrow and spend money. Try looking up why governments borrow money.

you're fucking dumb. "oh my political identity is winning yay" -- both parties are fucking america. your stupidity is part of the problem. you're a conservative sheep - no better than liberal sheep.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

i love the tax bill because it hurts the people that voted for trump the most. yummy conservative tears. republicans are dumb for believing a fake populist.

I like keeping more of my money

Growing our way out of the debt is the only feasible option.

Static analyses like you and the Dems used have been a failure, always, and forever will be.

Humans RESPOND to incentives.

>Nuking US government bond holders
>And not anyone else

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? Under the new tax plan my rate drops 3% the highest rate drops 4% my standard deduction doubles as well. I'm on the lower end of middle class with an income of about $60,000. How the fuck is it raising my taxes?

I'm glad federal tax policy is no longer subsidizing high taxes in blue states.

I'm also glad the goods and services I buy will be cheaper thanks to the lower corporate tax rate.

Similarly, the lower corporate tax rate will help the stock market.

The real problem is that there are no consequences for the liar, when it's found out to be a lie.
Within the legislation that is being passed, all those legislators that voted for it need to be accountable. This way they are inextricably bound to their convictions and will be significantly more inclined to do the right thing.

Nice deflection. I know why governments borrow money. But recklessly spending hundreds of billions beyond tax revenues every year does not fall under legitimate government borrowing.

you're fucking dumb for not doing research. lots of people in red states use SALT also, like TEXAS.

i love it, theres going to be so much opportunity for me in the next 7 years with the corporate tax rate going down. The money is nice but thats not what most people are after.

are we talking about boomers?

I am, particularly the simplification of the tax code.

The "it screws over the middle class" means it screws over the dirty disgusting dregs of society that live off welfare.

Actual white, working, middle class families get a break.

>implying corporations will lower prices out of the kindness of their hearts

Oh sweetie....

Trump's last budget has borrowing like crazy. That plus this tax plan could well spell disaster. Also you realise that the government borrows the money first and then gets the taxes to try and cover the bills right? Unless you think the US has this massive amount of money flow in on tax day.

There is no legit reason why governments borrow money.

Politicians do it to temporarily insulate the populace from the stupidity of their reckless spending beyond their term.

The Roman Republic would increase taxes in time of war (above a 0.1% property tax). This is the only system that ensures that a stupid populace and politicians can't conspire against future generations.

I can now move to the US and open a C Corp and pay only 20% which is in line with Canadian corp rates. But with a population ten times Canada it will be a tsunami of biz leaving Canada for US. Now I see why Martin Amstrong has been calling for Dow Jones 38000 by 2021 and 62000 by 2032. That is the biggest adjustment and why I will probably leave Alberta and head for the Black Hills.

> Growing our way out of the debt
How are we going to grow that hard? Nanotech? True AI? I hate that we spend all our Star Trek-level future advances before we even invent them.

>Then cut some spending.
How about ending the fed?

>recently turned 26
>dont have to buy insurance now
life is good

>Rome did something 2000+ years ago so it's relevant today

Okay, that's not how governmental finance works. Governments borrow money to grow their country. If you want to look into it, you'll be better informed, as it actually fits with the more beloved forms of economic theory on this board.

who is this semen demen

The Fed is not a governmental agency or even under the purview of the US government

Literally no one has read the actual tax proposal that was passed. Every lib-fuck screeching about "IT HURTS THE PEOPLES IT CLAIM TO HELP MOST" are shitting out talking points that are based entirely on anti-right biased bullshit that have zero foundation in truth. If the tax plan is exactly what it was described as , it will be fucking UGE for the middle class. I just can't wait to see the lib-shits attempt to feign anger after receiving twice the return on their taxes after they've been crying about getting screwed.

>welfare
>put money in military allowing development of new technology, allowing buying new equipment made in the USA

what a hard choose to make here......really made me think about Jamal and Ahmed with their 5 kids.

Will this be in effect by the next time people file their taxes? I can't wait to see people I know save money after they've been constantly shitting on it and saying their taxes will go up.

Your own CBO disagrees with you there buddy

uhh... No shit sherlock
By ending the fed, I mean stop perpetuating the system of fractional reserve lending, idiot.

I heard that the healthcare mandate is being removed so I'm pretty happy about that.

I am, since this blatant betrayal of the working class will inevitably make the smarter ones among you support us. And then, we will begin the implementation of global fiscal laws and one global currency. One huge step closer to a unified world.

Me, now I can get away with claiming more exemptions.

You're right - corporations are greedy and charge as much money as possible for everything they sell, which is why everything costs 1 million dollars

Okay, I can agree with that. However, I think you might find it easier to just abolish money.

Cut taxes and reduce government spending. The gdp will increase over time as it always did with low taxes. The Roman Empire set taxes at about 1% their income. Governments can get by when they aren't wasting millions of dollars on food for nigers in Africa and abortions in Haiti. The issue isn't how much the government collects it's how much it waste. Look up how much they spend on a single office chair. It can range from 5 - 10k. Government is inefficient which is why their power and authority ahould be limited leaving the social programs to the community's like how it was before we become a welfare state.

don't worry goy, you can always agree to fight a war for Israel in exchange for more debt

fuck off we're full

money IS debt you stupid fuck. without debt there would be 0$ in circulation.

Would it be wise to invest in stocks? Can you invest online?

* fiat currency is debt

fixed there for you

greenbacks are not debt

>Who here is happy about the tax bill?
I am happy about it. Americans living in poverty makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I voted Trump, and my household should save about $5k per year, not to mention the impact on our investments. Pretty comfy, no tears.

Trump is an idiot who ran as a populist now he doesn't know what to do so he's handing it all over to the Republicans.

enjoy ahmed raping you because you can't pay his welfare after because your employer moved to USA

I know, right? It'll become even sweeter when they'll be forced to adopt our system.

> I'm a bootlicker who trusts people who care nothing about my personal interests to regulate every aspect of my life down to not only telling me what I can or cannot say, but compels me to use specific speech and criminalizes expressing any thought that criticizes any of their policies.

You're a nigger aren't you?

Even money backed by a resource is still debt. American dollars were certificates of gold, or other valuable commodity, essentially an IOU.

>warm and fuzzy on the inside.
That's the heroin you shot up.

AHAHA!!!You are so fucked.Your delusions about me won't save you from the idiots you've elected.

KEK

>this is what libertaritards actually believe

> I get extra money
> you get raped by Ahmed

oh, the pain! poor me!

OK we lose out in the end but you got think that big companies are people as well. They need our support right now! Let's get together to support big companies and Republicans!

>spend years and years crying about the "impending debt crisis" during the obama years
>proceed to make huge tax cuts the moment you come to have power
The Republicans have proved themselves giant sacks of lying shit once again.

Bark louder, mutt. The chance won't come again.

> we lose out

nigger detected

Me, I'm an Accountant and people in my field are thrilled right now.

Not that big a deal for me, but my taxes are slightly cut. So definitely no complaints.

I am sorry.I am not America where the government intentionally spread hard narcotics amongst the population.
>about to be bled by taxes so Trump can get a tax cut
>fed drugs by his own government
>gets shot
The price of *freedumb* i guess :^)

>snek flag
>shit punctuation
>retarded opinion
checks out

the people complaining are literal niggers and eurocucks

I say cut some of the defense budget, but then I'm exonerated as a commie

AR and exosuits will make human industrial labor competitive with robotics and cheap foreign labor markets. These technologies are already being piloted with double digit efficiency returns. We're on the verge of a second industrial revolution by merging tech with industry. Within 5-10 years manufacturing improvements will match design/engineering improvements and the future factory will be here. If you're not fully invested you're about to miss out on a lot of gains. While everyone is concerned about individual rates, the tax change to offshore holdings and earnings combined with businesses able to immediately deduct capital investments will drive a lot of this growth. It will raise wages as the 21st century factory will need higher skilled labor to set it up and keep it chugging. Widget mass manufacturing jobs will disappear to automation but complex, custom engineered manufacturing will be more viable due to lower cost due to human error creating complex products.

>Who here has actually read and understood the tax bill?

None of us and none of us would do anything about it if we did read it and didn't like it. So who fucking cares.

>Soyboy defending a law that fines people for not buying worthless private insurance
Obamacare is a disgrace and the individual mandate was the worst part of it. How are you people so shit even at being leftists?

Keep pissing yourself kike. DOW is up 23% under Trump and it's only getting better.

> this much of asspain about having to pay 50 % of your money to Mommy Merkel

>>implying corporations will lower prices out of the kindness of their hearts
>Oh sweetie....

>I don't know how the free market works, the post.

You ignorant fool, reducing the tax by lets say 20%" means that you can sell that shit 20% cheaper and still make the same profit.

If you keep the same prices, then you will eventually go bankrupt because your competitors are not as retarded as you and thus will secure your customers by selling cheaper

You are the cucks. Cheated by your masters, as usual. You shouldn't be the least bit surprised why we're about to take over.

Can someone explain this? It seems like the bill is not actually passed but it needs to be "reconciled" with the House before Dec. 31st because the Senate made changes to the bill?

So it's not 100% sure yet or is it very likely to pass the House?

Me. I'm in Europe

One thing that didn't make sense to me was cutting corporate tax rates but also cutting individual tax rates. If they cut corporate tax alone then more companies would simply be a C corp but now that they're cutting corporate tax and individual tax its still better to be an S corp. But overall both benefit which is still amazing, but if they want to really make a difference they would have to make it so that being an S corp or C corp have similar tax benefits.

>Today, there are 1.7 million traditional C corporations, compared to 7.4 million partnerships and S corporations, and 23 million sole proprietorships.

No one on /pol pays taxes anyways fcukin cucks..

It goes into effect for FY 2018 and you personally will see the results when you file in 2019. Corporate rates will start as early as Jan 1, 2018 so get ready for a pay raise or job hunting for an upgrade.

> and spending
you missed that

Net neutrality needs kept