Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture...

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUgQpHz_oQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=e-YCrCWapcI
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=BaVVaS2n6MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((you)))

More like (((you)))

If it sucks so much why did you invade it?

at least use a vpn

>Someone's still salty over Poland telling them to fuck off with their refugees

Delet this. Poland stronk

What's the matter Muhammad, are you assblasted, because you can't be a violent rapist welfare leech in Poland?

Looks like Somebody forgot to hide his flag.

This.

The Polish whores are also notorious race mixers.

They’re also criminal scum.

>what are %
>what is the absolute state of UK

>kike with 100 proxies
>i'm not JIDF, i swear, fellow goyim

>Ugly language
hahahaha says who
Hottentottenstottertrottelmutterbeutelrattenlattengitterkofferattentäter

>bad cuisine
nigga what, your artificial wurst got to your brain?

>very shitty people
some yeah, at least they're people

>terrible politicians
politicians are terrible, well fuck, call the press!

>boring countryside
well there is truth to that

>shitty culture
what's the shortest book in the world?
"1000 years of german humour"

etc.

I like their music.

Pay reparations you sad fuck :^)
Also no Nordstream II for you thanks to our 'Murican friends :^)

>never won a war or started an empire
Well they did win ww2 didnt they? And they had the Polish-lithuanian commonwealth, and they are the reason everyone from ankara to pressburg isnt speaking turkish today. Gdansk and krolewiec is nice these days, i should probably take a trip to there without fear of getting anally abused by some immigrant shitskins. Also, 1 post by this ID.

>terrible people

ye, I been homeless in germany until I got a help from own people because you german cucks are retarded fucks

-you can tell lies to the police and they can forbid you to come on the street even if you had to live there
-you can OVERUSE law and police will shit on it because you are germans
-you can do ton of bullshit to legally HURT other person and nobody will do anything because you are germans while we are ONLY UE residents
-you forcing on us your bullshit you cannot deal with
-you are literally fucking brats in adult bodies because you live in wonderland
-you give no fucking shit if someone need help because you are RETARDED enough to think that only hard work will make other person worth of trust and money
-you hate people just because they are not like you

and so on and so on, you are THE MOST FAKE AND SHIT NATION I EVER SEEN, you should not have all those moneys you have, this is just fucking UNFAIR

You sure about that kiddo?
Time to spam cherrypicked images I guess :DDD

Look at these filthy slaveshit niggers

Disgusting

at least they're white, Ahmed

You forgot
>crime levels lower than in Germany(including homicide)

A country full of self hatred and love for German overlords

Without Prussia, and possibly Bavaria, no one would even remember your shitty corner of Europe.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in the current year.

>Families are fleeing the war in Syria and seeking safe refuge in our lands
lmao, more like

>Merkel invited hordes of Muslim Middle-eastern and African men into Europe without consent from anyone, violated actual refugee law, increased rapes and terrorism in Europe exponentially, and now wants Poland to also get fucked up by her shitty decisions too.
Gee I wonder why Poland would not want to do that.

germanistan kys nigger

Not to mention the terrible architecture

Have a (((you))) shlomo.
Also, polacks are good people. Well, most of them or at least those, who don't want to kill every single Russian.

At least we are not german.

>got empire and political position from franks
>already lost most of it's territories
>for the last 700 years pasivly and 300 activly tried to annex "2 times lest populated country of subhumans that never won a war or start an empire"
>failed fucking big time
>started 2 world wars, lost both
>Cucked by Pole migrant(worst kind...) into gladly getting raped by niggers and turks.
>keep reelecting her
>keep getting raped by niggers and shitskins
>keep inviting them
>only approved by everyone in a country policy to keep germany alive is replacement of it's ethnic population

germs everyone

What's with the anti Poland shilling today?

Stop hiding behind meme flag faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=iUgQpHz_oQ0

Some Ivans are cool too. I picked Russian as a second language to learn in high school. I like your culture.

What are germans;

Immature brats who think they can stick the stick into others eye's

yes, I also learned ton of your pseudo culture and freedom, you are piece of shit, you don't fucking know shit about adult life because you NEVER GREW UP! Literally

if you wonder why merkel is up to power why spd is up to power why aft gain voters it's because germans are mental shit, it's even worse than in poland and we would never chose afd from all right wing parties

>"Country that got annihilated by Germany"
>Not being France for losing in two weeks...

>Ugly language

you dumbfuck. like the german language is so beautiful.

>Well, most of them or at least those, who don't want to kill every single Russian.

It's misdiracted hatred of communism.

oh ali your german people is defeated and dissolves. Poland is white and proud. You let yourselves be destroyed by Niggers and what is with the taxes who you should pay to usa aghaga the Aryan sorry the Arab germany

No, no, no, no, Poles are all black and murderers, so dont come here. We hate Russians, with your beautiful women and your awesome music. Poland is terrible, so everyone stay away!

youtube.com/watch?v=e-YCrCWapcI

I thought he was talking about my country.

kurwa

i'm going to visit russia next week. how many blowjobs will a bottle of vodka will get me?

Can't disagree with the facts

youtube.com/watch?v=iUgQpHz_oQ0

Don't fall on his level, bro. We all know what Germans really are. Their insecurities have devastated Europe more than once already.

Wir Schaffen Das

Lebensraum did you not even bother to read?

I was under the impression that Sup Forums is a pro-poland board?
I like Poland mostly because the Jewish diaspora has more or less been expelled after WWII and they seem very nationalistic.

So what's the issue with Poland?
They were controlled by (((Bolshevik))) subverters leading up to WWII, but how is this different than America today?
And yes they are a relatively poor country, but how is this different than post-WWI Germany?

Anyone who doesn't want Poland, which has long been under the yoke of the Jews, to reveal the threat to Europe please explain yourselves.

>Ugly language,
Stopped reading there.
youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0

I'll just repeat myself:
>UK's capital has a muslim mayor
>Your economy stopped growing, our is skyrocketing
>You are dismantling your armed forces and selling away the navy
>You are at least 5% muslim today
>Your iq is lower than Polish
>You're the rape and murder capital of Europe; Poland is the safest
>Your muslim population is rapidly growing
>You have retarded teeth on avg
>Your prince is getting blacked
>Your people are weak, gay and degenerate
Do you want me to keep going?

the only thing poland has going on is pink pussy, literally everything els they fail at. send more polish prostitutes please.

you know what is the worst?

that from all countries we received the lesser care from this shitty EU, those idiots NOW care if pis is doing well, while they literally shat on us for 30 years and nobody noticed that our country is NOT doing well with those shitty politicians

you fucking cunts, you ruined us, you let russie fuck over it even more and after regaining freedom you did fucking SHIT to repay us for your shitty hitler, you should have 100€ of taxes that will go straight to budged of our country, ALL OF YOU

Its our passion to cause trouble

i like how they write their language

More like (((Germans))).
>pic rel: Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians/Jews (Krivoshein - Jew) dividing Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc

>looks at flag
You'll get it next time, pal.

Is this hard for you to learn Russian? Just curious.
I actually thought about learning polish as a third language. And even without knowing it, i can understand some words and sentences since Polish (and, probably, all Slavic languages) have some similarities to Russian.
I hope so.
Get lost, shlomo.

Who do you think built that? Youre literally no better than we wuz kangs niggers...

ok lets trade: YOU hit ctrl+alt+letter key a billion times every sentence just to make an 'ł' or 'ż'

it's personal, I have problem to learn german even if I know english [even if I shit on grammar there or there]

with russian language the worst is your alphabet and pronouncing, because we don't have any accent, but natural language

do you have dentists there? is it makes the girls give a better blowjobs without teeth?

Poles in the late 40s after you leveled it?

Poles are non-white scum.
Worse than Jews.

>Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Eh Poles? That's Warsaw you fucktard. That's typical architecture of the Polish Kingdom and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back rest of Pomerania and Saxony as well.

you're so mad

no m8 if you can into Eng and you are Russian Polski should be dla Ciebie bez problemu, łapiesz?

>And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back.
Good, they weren't German to begin with.

to think we could have bigger economy if not hitler and russian cucks...

Yeah, you have fucked up country by niggers and kebabs so its better to hate somebody else. Haha

stay mad, nigger, stay mad

(((You)))

I love Polish architecture.

I know about few wars Poland won.

Germany ever won the war?

Did a German just say someone else has an ugly language?

German is literally the world's most malphonic language

Learning a Slavic language is a complete waste of time. Anyway most young people in Pooland and Czechia speak a perfect English, so who needs to learn their language?

Europeans are always so quick to bring up ww2 against each other but, who exited the war as a national leader, the real big dick swinging? None of you. Thats who.

Thats German

Poland has fought the most amount of wars than any other country in Europe besides Great Britain, and won majority of them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

they even suicided again with migration politic and then they realized how badly they fucked up KEK, this country is on fucking drugs all the time, even hitler suicided

Shouldn't you be getting tag teamed by Germany and Russia or something?
fucking surrender slavs.

atleast they have their own language lmao, talk about cucks.

*facepalm* Just kys.

shit, somehow my keyboard fucked up during writing this, I meant that they are non stop committing sudoku

That's what happens when they only fight their slav and turk brothers it's just like civil war

>Great Britain
they are almost as bad as Poles in war

>So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Warsaw is an alpha global city, a major international tourist destination and a significant cultural, political and economic hub. With a nominal GDP of $233 billion (PPP).

>$100,000 USD PPP

t. you are dying and we will live and flourish with time, stay mad and pray to Allah dirt boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BaVVaS2n6MY

Hopefully Merkel will also.

But still ... Have Germans ever won the war? I think not, what makes them ultimate losers.

I'm retarded