Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you: "the saviour of the white race in Europe"

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you: "the saviour of the white race in Europe".

>MAGYAR

CYGAN

Swedistani are the last ones to bitch about "race saving"

looks mexican

I feel like every guy had that mustache in the 1970s.

Eh, so fucking what? Fuck off Abdullah.

Magyar mean Hungarian.

By all accounts he is doing a good job in general, what is you problem with him?

Do you write "whiite" in your passport under nationality?

Even if he looked like a cygan back then, now he is more white than 95% of western Europe. How fucking sad that is.

Swedes should be last to open their cuck mouths.

Dont give a shit, even if you say he is bad he is the best of a bad bunch. Ive been to Budapest, it looks incredible and there is visible progreas over the last few years, while most of the surrounding countries have none.

Even if magyars often seem to dislike us, i have only good feelings to these people who we have fought with (and against) for many centuries, shared a similar fate historically, share culture, share problems like communism and gyppos and share a geopolitical, strategic situation and thus have a tied future. Not to mention a part of our identity being the Danube - my family is from the Danube area, actually.

I hope he keeps getting reelected and the Magyars get stronger and stronger.

>Flag
>Literally the niggers of Europe

Kys.

he looks like Jeffery Dahmer.

based orban though

Based Dahmer too. He knew what was up

magyar means he's not ethnic european.
White purists BTFO

he was a sick faggot

the only people that ought to kts here are little fuccbois like you.

Save us effort in the future and gas yourself now.

Orban is /ourguy/.

>The autistic gypsy from Sweden with his shit threads again
>Meanwhile, an Architecture Thread got Shoa'd
Holy fuck, why are mods such useless kikes?

am i missing something in the pic? looks like every other dude in the late 80's early 90's

He's still 60% whiter than the average swede today.

SOURCE! NOW!

Disgusting diaspora subhuman, kill yourself with a shotgun or go back to the gypsy shithole you came from

We should make another European Beauty thread with architecture, landscapes, etc. There was one a few weeks ago, really good stuff.

Praying Orban keeps the degenerate shitskins and Soros Out forever and that there will be military support for any nations trying to destroy Hungary. Relatives in budapeshe area and cant wait to go there in the near future.

Orban should have your special forces kill Soros.

Czechoslovakia is the only place with intelligence here. Europoors, rly