It's true that Sachi's personality isn't really that pleasing all throughout but I think I like her for some reason...

It's true that Sachi's personality isn't really that pleasing all throughout but I think I like her for some reason, more than Aiko at least.

she was best girl for me, i was never a fan of aiko.

A normal adult would prefer Sachi since she was way more mature and realistic in her actions and goals, but Aiko will always have a special place in my heart since she is a mirror image of a friend I used to have.

Also she's as cute as a button!

While she is a "friend" she's still using Punpun for her own agenda, to help herself grow/change and for her work. Aiko > Sachi

Gesumi's pretty cute too

Sachi is more relatable to most people, I liked Aiko but she was so fucking miserable that all I could feel was pity for her.

She was cool until the manga thing, then she ramped up in bitchness. After finding out that most of things Aiko did wasn't her fault and only looked that way from Pun's POV Aiko became great for me.

Ha!

>read all of punpun last year while sick in bed with pneumonia and 104° fever

A truly life changing experience. Don't remember a damn thing about it, except that Aiko is best girl.

Why is he still alive after all of that?

Because people love a happy ending

So he can continue suffering, he deserves all of it.

to suffer

I figured it was kinda like that. That's not even his kid!

To forever remember Aiko. Reading that apology was tough

I always thought that this was better for him than having to raise another fuck up like his uncle

Aiko was cuter, I'll admit, but I never liked her getting with Punpun because it was an unhealthy relationship based on both's unrealistic idealization of the other as some pure relic of a happy, bygone past. Instead of working out where to go in life once they finally managed to get together, Punpun and Aiko were more preoccupied in finding a romantic way to die like the star-studded lovers they imagined themselves to be.

Pic related.

>liking Asano's Azunyan rip-off

She's alright.

Hey Hox, that really you? I just wanted to say thanks for your work.

Seems I also have a soft spot for Midori but her fucking Punpun out of loneliness was a bit, well. Anyway, considering the environment this manga is in, I wasn't too surprised.

Woops, I meant star-crossed lovers, not star-studded.

Yeah, sorry about the poor scanlation quality especially early on.

in what way was punpun's ending happy?

What was the point of having the cult in the story?

What happened?

I just love these intricately-detailed spreads

Without the speech balloons I'd have thought this was a collection of screenshots from some music video.

what is this?

Author thought Punpun needed another story
Either he was imagining seeing Shimizu(Like Shimizu and his mom), or during that suicide attempt he took a blow to the head and lost his memory. So the Shimizu was saw with the rest of the cult in the end was his conscious or whatever word I'm looking for. IMO

Be careful who you call ugly in middle school