Um

How is this actually possible? Or are those IQ databases in general bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might account for knackers and council house tramps

Delete this my German friend.

Reminder that Kazakhstan has a higher IQ than Ireland.

Irish aren't white

DELET

but fr why is it so low? can anyone explain what went wrong with ireland?

This really isn't news to us English.

IQ is 50% meme and education based. It is obvious that it is easy to train for IQ tests and educated people score better. In east asia the schools are very math orientated and that's why they score so high. There are also many more forms of intelligence than the one tested in thses tests

All the smart Irish went to America

>There are also many more forms
What are they? In which tests exactly?

Irish are potato niggers. This is not news. Everyone from the Brits to now real white Americans knows this in their heart.

That wouldn't be an IQ test you fucking idiot.

Scotland is pretty low too. This wouldn't surprise you if you've interacted with any of those subhumans. They're fucking retarded.

The only real study with method done on europeans about IQ is Buj et al 1981, the rest is mostly garbage, without much cohesion of stat or method.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

Review how this score came about.

It’s from a report written by a British academic, who is so meme-tier he had to get a job at the “University of Ulster”. He then proceeded to make a study where HE graded, without testss, things such as “manners”.

So a British shit tier academic, needed Protestant Northern Irish academic support so wrote a report which made Unionist Protestant Irish feel superior to Republic of Ireland Irish.

This shit is not the bell-curve. It’s laughbaly bad.

92 is pretty high for a potato nigger.
Congratz!

This is because of the Irish diaspora, the low iq average is because many many intellectual people leave the island. This could happen to any country given the right economic circumstances.

Ireland actually has the number one rank for quality of life in the world. So they must be doing something right.

why the flag veil?

>Ireland actually has the number one rank for quality of life in the world

This is a desperate, and shameless, lie

Education will determine where you land on a spread of possible IQ outcomes based on your starting condition. Some people just get a better piece of brain hardware to start with, just like muscles and skeletons.

Irish are potato niggers. I’m half Irish and half German/Slav, and the only positive thing I got my my Irish side is good humor.

Country IQs are all bullshit.

This same guy tested white Germans and mixed raced kids in Germany. It came out like 98 to 97, which is insignificant, but then he "adjusted" the scores of the mixed raced kids to 92 or something because he's a hack.

You can literally improve your IQ by retaking the tests though. It determines where you land, but you can still train yourself to do better on IQ tests

8th place, not bad.

Memorizing the answer isn't the same thing as having a higher IQ, you're just cheating on the test.

Not bad actually. It's probably being brought down a little by gypsies too.

We have a lot of retards here....

IQ is 80% genetic, and it has nothing to do with education.

Not just that. You can train yourself to actually do better, just like any other test. Practicing makes you better at taking IQ tests, even if it's not exactly the same one.

Source?

There's a developmental component to it when you're a kid as the brain develops. You can influence it at that stage, especially if you're like average or just slightly above average.

As one example, teenage dropouts lose between 1.5 - 5 points of IQ for every year of school they miss because they're still in that developmental stage.

Mixed race kids genuinely have lower IQ, it's a fact

Even if that were true 20% environment can make a difference from a black person having an 80% iq to a 100 % iq

Yes, but your potential (IQ) is predetermined by genetics. The environmental factor is important in reaching that potential, but there's still a limit. It's comparable to height in that respect.

The studies done on that are inconclusive. Even the Minnesota study picked out the lower IQ white kids for obvious reasons.

potato niggers btfo!

So scandinavians arent superior to easter or souther europeans. Pol btfo

Yeah, but what matters is your actual IQ for the average person, not your limit, since most people don't reach that limit, just like most people don't reach their theoretical height.

Nice post, but you seem to misunderstand what the threads purpose is. People are not coming here to critically think but to call Irish not white to feel better about not being white. Welcome to nupol.

That's partly what I meant by education determining where you will land in an attainable range. Some people are dumbasses that no amount of education will improve, they are actually physically incapable of learning certain things because their brain isn't good enough.

There are several of these and some vary on the results, its entirely possible that their average IQ is 92, what is the big deal anyway.

Yeah they're Celts, the lowest tier of Whites.

If you're talking about someone that's below average, sure.

This is why the ‘dumb Irishman’ stereotype exists here.

Have ya'll niggers heard uf Nille DeGrasse fuckin Tyson? He be with the hhighest IQ in this country. Moret han any whitey.

That's what habbens when you chase all the nords away from your lands!

102 QI is low?

Ow tests are bullshit. I work in space science with some incedibly high iq fuckers. But get these geniuses outside the lab, and I don’t know how they piss without help. The amount of cringe I see in their social interactions is priceless.

Are you talking about the minnesota transracial adoption study?
The same study that confirmed black and mixed kids had lower iq and were more prone to criminality than whites?
That study was legit and is irrefutable. Stop letting your agenda make biased statements on behalf of your brain.

nice bait

>every time

wait, wtf?

>italy is the smartest European country
Subhuman snowniggers btfo

It has a minimal effect. a 95 IQ paddy isn't going to get a 150 no matter how many tests they take but they might just scrape 100. Any difference larger than that is more likely down to their state of mind when taking it since IQ tests measure effort as much anything else.

BASTE MONGOLIA

>germany, sweden, finland =99
>Poland = 99

lol slavic subhumans amirite?

The majority of Israelites are normal sand niggers, whereas the diaspora Jews(who are the smart ones) are only a quarter of the population.

Half the population is below average, that's a lot of people. Even people who are above average still have things that they can't learn because it's too complex for anyone who isn't mensa tier.

The thing is that 20% (some sources reach 30-40%) factor is unknown to us. Its certainly nothing we though it will be: good schools, parenting etc. For example in the studies with monozygotic twins that have exactly the same environment their IQ still differs by aftermentioned percentage, so it must be something different, like certain life experiences, interactions with peers, or maybe something else.
My Source: Helmut Nyborg

Irishmen take IQ tests drunk

probably tested more of northern Italy and it skews the results

lynns methodology is a complete joke with some countries iq being extracted from less than 50 tests. some are pure fabrication with nothing to back it up like north korea.

IQ of 126 on two differing Menza backed ravens progressive matrices IQ tests reporting in.

Sad. Our average IQ is probably sub 100 now with the influx of non-europeans and subpar education reforms.

irish people have very bad teeth so have to use more toothpaste which has fluoride which lowers iq

I agree, this map is the most accurate

Drinking when pregnant lowers intelligence of the baby. Even small amounts.

Crime rate is still low, though.

None of you got my cute little joke

>probably tested more of northern Italy
>implying they're not also swarthy

>This is because of the Irish diaspora, the low iq average is because many many intellectual people leave the island. This could happen to any country given the right economic circumstances.

Irishman abroad here. Studied in Ireland for no tuition cost, went working in US, Netherlands, England, Canada, England again and back to Canada again. I have no reason to return to Ireland except to see family. Why? Irish culture isn't very good to those that want to pursue a career for several reasons

1. Culchie (country) culture is all about small towns and parochial politics
2. GDP per capita is artificially driven upwards by the large corporations that HQ in Ireland for tax purposes.
3. There isn't much industry in Ireland apart from those taking advantage of tax breaks. Sure we have pharmaceutical plants, a few big banks and the tech sector, but they're all there for accounting. They don't actually create anything (except for the pharmaceutical companies).
4. Average IQ also includes the knackers / council travellers and the older folk who haven't received as good an education as the younger folk. Ireland only became a rich country in the 1990s. The education system will fix the later, and a good eugenics program will fix the former.
5. I've always found the Irish far more cunning and resourceful than any other people, maybe minus the British. The company I work for here is dominated by Irish / Brits in senior positions. They do well for themselves when compared against yanks/canucks.

are you fucking retarded? have you ever had a medical IQ test?

I was tested my a neuropsychologist, and my prior knowledge or education level did not and could not have helped me at all. The tests measure how fast you can notice patterns, remember sets of information, solve simple puzzles... etc

Take the genetics pill.

Intelligence is an expression of capacity of processing authority in the brain.

An i3 is slower than an i7.

An SSD is faster than a mechanical HDD.

Accept reality.

Native population 4.7m
Rapefugees 4.1m
> baww muh tanned germany
> *dont look at anglo destroying Irish, goyim, do not even try*

The Average IQ in Israel is 95

Also Look into Richard Lynn.

He combines the lower IQ scores of the scotsirish in the north (who aren't Irish) with the higher IQ scores in the south thus lowering the overall score.

Its a bullshit number.

Just check out Serbia. Their IQ is lower than Turkey's.

Still like them.

You "lose" IQ points for not going to (((school)))? You don't think it's possible dropouts just tend to be stupider in the first place?

Europe BTFO
>pastaniggers are dumb
>Italians
>white

Bow to us monkeys

anyone know what type of birds those are?

>be ireland
>a country that lived under the English boot but escaped
>became a tech capital of the world
>best cancer services on planet
>super high life expectancy
>achieve all of this is around 80 years
>while mostly drunk

yeah were retards dont pay attention to us, move along

Duuud

Our public healthcare has collapsed and there was a massive government conspiracy to smear people as pedos, lol.

IQ is a measure of mental intelligence in comparison to physical age.

100 is average development (though with population shifts, it's slowly becoming ahead of the curve).

If you take an action that slows your mental development e.g. dropping out of an educational institution without finding something to replace it (not all high school drop-outs get home educated), it does logically follow that you will "lose" IQ points due to stunting your own development

>Or are those IQ databases in general bullshit?
Ireland's IQ has been all over the map.
The 2009 PISA had 4000 participants and concluded that their average IQ was 100.