Catholic's are the whore of revelation

A daily reminder that today is the Sabbath day and all of you heathen saint worshiping harlot on the beast, scarlet and purple Catholics are ALL going to hell for changing the Sabbath day and worshiping men. 666, number of man, you've changed Gods law and will all burn for eternity. Atheists, Muslims, Christ denying Jews. YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4
wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story brah

-catholic

Such a nice, peaceful relgion
I can't imagine why people hate Anglican Christians

Where is that pic from then?

No one really still believes in the Jew Zeus and his son JeZeus do they?

Because they speak the truth, as the Bible repeatedly says.

SHE'S A DWELLING PLACE FOR DEEEEEEMOOOOOOOONNNNNS!

WE
WAZ
PAGANZZZZ

The sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath.

>a proddy's understanding of scripture

The bible says to pray in secret to the FATHER who is in the secret places, and only hypocrites think they will be heard for their many word sin the synagogues, but you goddamn Catholics think saying 20 hail Mary's at church and praying to another dead fucking man (saint's) means something, when you literally have ZERO biblical authority to do so. Your entire religion is a farce, and everything you do is an abomination. You have committed adultery by putting pagan roots into Christianity. CATHOLICS WILL BURN IN HELL FIRE!

To alter Gods law is an abomination. Altering scripture at all will send you to hell!

The whore of babilon is Jerusalem, Or in other words: the jews.

God COMMANDS we remember and honor the Sabbath day, but how can you WHEN YOU CHANGED IT!!!!???? There are people who actually think Sunday is the Sabbath day, that IS A CATHOLIC LIE!!!!!! JUST LIKE PRAYING IN THE TEMPLES IS A CATHOLIC LIE!!!!!

The whore is the Catholic church, altering Gods holy days, and giving in to Pagan holidays instead of Gods holy Moadim. ( )

Jehovah's Witness' The Watchtower publication

>To alter Gods law is an abomination. Altering scripture at all will send you to hell!
>Says the protestshits who literally pulled 7 books from the Bible that didnt suit their doctrine

>There are people who actually think Sunday is the Sabbath day, that IS A CATHOLIC LIE
In catholic doctrine, Sunday is literally the first day of the week.
What the fuck are you going on about?

Coming from a religion that literally HIDES books that don't suit theirs. FOH HYPOCRITE!!!!! THE BIBLE BACK THEN WAS A CATHOLIC CREATION!!!!

They teach it is the Sabbath day. They teach MANY lies, such as praying many words in church, such as hail Mary's. You are Pagans, and worship pagan traditions.

>you will never cum inside a 7-headed horned jaguar
Why even live

>Coming from a religion that literally HIDES books that don't suit theirs
What the fuck are you going on about you triple nigger?
>THE BIBLE BACK THEN WAS A CATHOLIC CREATION!!!!
WELL DUH
It's always been you fucking dumbass, do you even know the process by which the canon of scriptures was compiled?
What is even the point you are trying to make, beside blabbing JW memes in ALL CAPS? You seem like a fucking retard.

Because bestiality is a sin and you will go to hell for it Pagan!

Is it still beastiality if you're fucking a demon?
I mean demons are supposed to be more intelligent than animals, aren't they?

>discussing scripture with Catholics
They literally don't read it and before Vatican II they were killed if they even owned a bible. Catholicism is not Christianity and is just pagan devilry dressed in a lamb skin.

>such as praying many words
Are you 12?

Vatican archives infinity nigger.
Actually, the scriptures were Jewish and were stolen by Roman Pagans to enslave their people through a false Christianity. The bible and the direct words of Christ contradict your own man made doctrines. You can't argue this, it's a fact that your own doctrine is contradicted by the words of Christ himself.

>They literally don't read it and before Vatican II they were killed if they even owned a bible
This is what protestshits actually believe.

"say 20 hail Mary's"
>Many words faggot.

Nope. USA is the whore that rides the beast and is discarded.

Actually we believe that Christmas, and Easter are Pagan adultery, and praying to Mary is blasphemy as Jesus commanded we pray to THE FATHER IN THE SECRET!!!!!

Scarlet and purple there pagan leaf, scarlet and purple.

>Actually, the scriptures were Jewish and were stolen by Roman Pagans to enslave their people through a false Christianity.
Is your real name Dan Brown?
>The bible and the direct words of Christ contradict your own man made doctrines.
From your previous answers, I legitimately have no idea what you consider to be the "true" canon of scripture, and it seems neither do you.
>You can't argue this
Yes, yes actually you can, and it's been pretty well argued.

The US is the beast that comes out of the earth, actually.

Not red white and blue. If anything Jesus LOVES America because we speak his name and unto his Glory and we praise the father and call him glorious, for he is magnificent, and only he is worthy of worship and prayer. REPENT, AND SEEK FORGIVENESS, PRAY ONLY IN THE SECRET AND REJECT THE SUNDAY SABBATH!!!!

I was born and raised catholic, its garbage. The pope sits on a throne of gold asking poor people for money. fuck you! Now I'm just a non denominational guy.

Jesus Christ himself said in Mathew how to pray. Are you calling Jesus a liar? Jesus don't lie ultra nigger.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.…
> DO NOT BABBLE ON LIKE THE PAGANS!!!!! JESUS SAID IT HIMSELF!!! YOUR PRAYERS ARE AN ABOMINATION!!!! EVERY PRAYER YOU PRAY UNTO SAINTS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!

No, the US is the beast out of the earth with horns like a lamb but spake like a dragon (Satan). The beast out of the sea is Papal Rome. Both are bad news.

>Actually we believe that Christmas, and Easter are Pagan adultery
What kind of retarded micro-denomination are you from?
>as Jesus commanded we pray to THE FATHER IN THE SECRET!!!!!
No, he didn't "command". And he also preached in public and prayed with his disciples. It seems your understanding of the context of that passage is flawed and incoherent.

Jesus also "commanded" that " if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away."

I hope you got that bonesaw handy.

He means repetitive prayers where you simply recite memorized lines that never change.

Instead of opening your heart to God and calling on him, you just speak a spell.

They even have a little fifteen second period towards the end of one of the communal prayers for everyone to "pray for what is in your hearts."

That's not supposed to be fifteen seconds, you are actually supposed to pray like that all the time. You're not supposed to mindlessly recite spells and incantations.

WRONG AGAIN PAGAN!!!! THE BEAST IS THE GLOBALIST SYSTEMS!!! THE NEW WORLD ORDER, AND THE FAKE JEWS BEHIND THE BANKING SYSTEM!!!!

catholics wrote the bible you use for your allegories

Ah, you're just a tard with no direction.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ByrircmXL4YzuAw6x8B9pmKjdrS9Wr2
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4

Get redpilled. Also ignore the terrible CGI dragon in the second vid.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.…
>Is he just suggesting this to us then?
My hands are fine, I speak the truth and you type blasphemy.
>What kind of retarded micro-denomination are you from?
Apparently one that knows Christmas and Easter ARE PAGAN!!!!

I'm not watching your false prophets. Go away Pagan, and repent before it's too late.

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ." Colossians 2,16-17
Agreed on "Catholic" Church being Whore of Babilon, though.

Praying to saints is the most biblical thing you can do

Just watch it. They go through the history of it all. The second vid is a more condensed version of the full playlist.

Just realized that you forgot the passage just following this one where he teaches the "Our Father", and he commands "pray like this".

Talk about selective reading.

Pfffft. How about some biblical authority there Pagan.

>but you goddamn Catholics think saying 20 hail Mary's at church and praying to another dead fucking man (saint's) means something, when you literally have ZERO biblical authority to do so.
Agreed on that too, although one who goes to heaven is not a dead man, but lives and sees God's image. That doesn't change the fact that we should only worship and pray to God, although remembering saints and Mary is a good thing.

>The reality however is found in Christ
>HOWEVER
>CHRIST
>Christ said, he did not change the law, the law says when the Sabbath day is, and God himself COMMANDED we REMEMBER the Sabbath.

The dead know nothing. We are dead until we rise again at the Resurrection.

Remembering, maybe. Praying to? Absolutely not.

Cucktolicks are the niggers of the Christian world. All of them heretics deserve a slow and agonizing death.

God save us from that evil bastard.

It's all in the biblical logic. Revelation shows the angels and elders offering our prayers to god, the martyrs/ saints then take their place as they lay their crowns to them, this is because the heavenly council is mostly a position of adversary/petition. Likewise A prophets role in scripture is one of intercession because he has the Holy Spirit. All Christians especially those alive with Christ partake of the same intercessary spirit.

So we have saints in heaven who have access to our prayers and offer them to god and it is a theme that begins at least with Abraham.

To be against prayer to the saints is to be against the bible which is why Protestants are biblically illiterate heretics

>You're not supposed to mindlessly recite spells and incantations
Who are you to say that repetition is necessarily mindless?
Is the "Our Father" a spell?
Do you know that there are several examples of repetitive praying found in the life of Jesus?

>They teach it (Sunday) is the Sabbath day.
Where? Church never thought Sabbath was in Sunday. Sunday is the first day, and Sabbath is the last - so Saturday.
"Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus’ body. Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen cloth and placed it in a tomb cut in the rock, one in which no one had yet been laid. It was Preparation Day, and the Sabbath was about to begin." Church teaches that Christ was buried in Saturday, as in Luke's Gospel "when Sabbath was about to begin", so Saturday before the dawn.
Later "On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus." It says clearly "first day of the week", so Sunday. Catholic Church also teaches Sunday as a day of Christ's resurrection. So Sunday is the first day, while Sabbath is last.
I don't know what you are talking about.

The Christian sabbath is sunday, the Lord's day

In other words, don't let them try and speak down to you in a false humility that your Sabbath days, and festivals are wrong. Jesus Christ did not abolish the Sabbath day, in fact he kept and honored the Sabbath. Any man who tries to abolish it using scripture is a liar. God did not suggest Sabbath observance, HE COMMANDED IT!!!! Those words were not spoken to pagans about their celebrations, rather JEWS to their own celebrations. It says, do not let people judge you, meaning do not let pagans judge you. Stop judging me Pagan.

It is. It's your many words spoken in the Temples. Mathew 6. v6.

I noticed a pattern with those protties objections to catholic doctrines (that have been previously debated over to death by people significantly more well versed than they are, which is apparent everytime you actually check what catholic cathechism says), is that they focus on an out-of-context tidbit to prove that CATHOLIC ARE HERETICS!!!!!
While at the same time missing the entire picture.

Pretty sure Francis is a secret Satanist

REMINDER: The man who wrote Revelations was just a schizophrenic.

He has no more credibility than that bum you passed on the street, mumbling to the voices in his head.

Speaking of pharisians who spoke words but whose hearts were far from God.

Somehow you interpret that as "speaking words to pray means you're offending God", and use that to place yourself in a holier-than-you attitude.

You actually seem worse than the Pharisians of old.

The Archdiocese admits they changed it. wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html

Yes.
God has also commanded to be circumcised. Are you?
When the Christ died at the cross, the old law wasn't changed but fulfilled. No one could be saved beneath the old law. It only served to showcase human sins. But by its fulfillment in Christ's sacrifice, we could be justified.
For earlier no one could be saved, who broke the law and didn't fulfill it. And since humanity is under constant influence of Satan, no one could be saved. Christ by being human and God, having both of these natures, has fulfilled the old law for all of humanity. For as an excellent God, he was the only one who could.
It's good to remember Sabbath, to commemorate this holy day. It is good to fast from time to time, this are just deeds.
But no one, NO ONE is saved by deeds, only by grace of God gained by true faith in Jesus Christ.
BTW Christ healed (did work) multiple times in Sabbath. And his apostles too, if I'm not mistaken.

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
>Catholics pray in the church, and recite many words, over and over again. The ONLY repetitive prayer you are allowed to say, is our father, as Jesus Christ said that is okay.

>God has also commanded to be circumcised. Are you?
Yes
>When the Christ died at the cross, the old law wasn't changed but fulfilled.
Sabbath hasn't changed.
>But no one, NO ONE is saved by deeds, only by grace of God gained by true faith in Jesus Christ.
One must repent and TURN from their sin, and BELIEVE in Christ.

Further verses disprove of this:
"Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence." 2,20-23

We'll see.

James 2:24 23And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called a friend of God. 24As you can see, a man is justified by his deeds and not by faith alone. 25In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute justified by her actions when she welcomed the messengers and sent them off on another route?…

Some of us already do.

>Catholics pray in the church, and recite many words, over and over again.
Still missing the context of those verses, which was a critic of Pharisians making a show of themselves praying in public.
It is not a commandment, Jesus Himself prayed repeatedly the same prayer as seen here in Matthew 26:44.

>The ONLY repetitive prayer you are allowed to say
Who said it was the only? Certainly not you.

As usual, fucky interpretation the invalidity of which would be clear if you pulled your fingers out of your eyes and didn't focus on a singular detail like a Pharisian.

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

>pagan devilry

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]’
Many words. in the temples. Reciting hail Marys over and over

>Remembering, maybe. Praying to? Absolutely not.
Agreed, it's wrong
"At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus." Revelation 19,10
>We are dead until we rise again at the Resurrection
Our body is dead, but our souls are in Heaven. In the end times our bodies will be resurrected, as Christ's body was resurrected.

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. (KJV)
>Repetition
>Hail Mary's

The dead thing, you may be right on. I died once, and there was something there. I wasn't dead in the sense you think, I saw something, and I was at peace. My dad said the same thing when he died and came back to life.

My father was clinically dead, only think I died because people who were clinically dead, and had doctors standing by had the same experience as me, so I can only assume about myself.

Yes, true faith is followed by deeds. But deeds alone aren't saving anyone either.
That's what I've been referencing earlier. He fulfilled the old law for us. It could be even considered blasphemous, that we must follow the old law to reach salvation, as if sacrifice of Christ hasn't fulfilled it for us. For the sake of precision, when I'm saying "old law" I mean old ritual law, not moral.
Ten Commandments are to be followed still (for they're unwavering moral law), but ritual law (that was meant to prevent losing covenant with the God) was to be followed until New Covenant (with non-Jews and Jews alike) was created.

>I saw something
Do you remember what you saw?

I get it. Ritual, and mans law, such as what we eat, wear etc, has been abolished, but our Moral laws, (10 commandments) have not.

Why do people talk about others going to hell?

Why would that be a point of discussion or celebration? Why would you conflate God with arbitrary dispensation of horrendous punishment?

Even mild discomfort over long periods is difficult to bear, why would you wish even for your worst enemy to experience 'hell'

Yeah, it looked like tentacles the color of mother of pearl, like white with rainbow coloring in them, inside them, i saw a woman with her child in her kitchen, like seeing through a portal, then I had an out of body experience, and felt like my soul got pushed through a screen back into my body.
It sounded like a loud auditorium or something.
In revelations, John described something similar.

>remove seven books from the Bible
>contradict beliefs that both Orthodox and Catholic Christians have believed for centuries

LMAO WE WUZ THE REAL CHRISTIANZ SENPAI
America is only protestant because England is protestant, and they're only that way because their king wanted to commit adultery without legal recourse.

Because the wages of sin are death, and you cannot love your brother and wish them to go to hell, and if we don't tell you the truth you might go to hell.

Sola Scriptura makes so sense because everybody has their own interpretation. Every man is his own church in Protestantism.

Well, if the authorities think they changed it, they are in grave error. You don't change God's holidays.
Unfortunately, and I'm saying that as a Catholic, "Catholic" Church was in free fall for some time, this culminated in II Vatican heresy. That they are so fallen, shows that they're fake church, for true Catholic (universal) Church and true Pope would be protected from error, especially so blasphemous, by Holy Spirit.

Polbro knows what's up. Pius XII was definitely /ourguy/.

>In revelations, John described something similar.
Yes, indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

>Bible
You mean "the good book"
Catholics STOLE the scripture from Jews, and claimed it as their own.
It wasn't your bible, you have no claim to the scriptures, and you cant decide as me what is the bible, then say other men are evil for deciding whats in their bible. You're being a hypocrite again.

no the whore represents ALL false religion

>another dead man
This is an atheist pretenting to be a catholic hating Protestant.
Actually it is obvious if you look at all of the similar posts after this too. Judge by the fruit. I may not agree with Catholics but I get nothing from being this retarded and neither does any other Protestant unless they have some ulterior motive.
This kind of behavior is not persuasive arguments to brothers but rather pure venom designed to distance them further

>Every man is his own church in Protestantism.

That's because Christianity, when you strip away all the pagan appendages found in the Catholic and Orthodox churches, is anti-hierarchical in nature. It relegates spiritual authority to the lowest common denominator. There is no differentiation between individuals and their capacity to evoke effects by praying to god, nor is their any spiritual hierarchies between groups of individuals. In a sense Protestantism is closer to the "true" Christianity in this way because it was not subject to the necessity to compromise between paganism and Christianity as the original Catholic church was.

For a Christian these things are of course not a problem but I just wish Sup Forums Christians would be as comfortable in conceding that Christianity is innately egalitarian as their normalfag counterparts are.

If it meant all false religion and not church of God, that became corrupted by Satan, this verse wouldn't have much sense, would it?
" ‘Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;" Revelation 18.4
Christians are people of God, but not worshippers of false gods. This verse only makes sense, when it's directed at righteous Christians to cast aside false Church and its teachings.

imagine being a religion so separated that even though you all worship the same god you guys can't get on a agreement on how to do it

I believe in jesus and god but you guys are so separated within each other it's almost laughable