so much mad out there lol

ATTENTION PLEASE HELP OUT PTG ON /QA/

IT IS ALLOWABLE THERE

MAKE IT A GREAT BOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME

I love (You)

>POTUS arriving at wall street live
youtube.com/watch?v=qU2NfI_pC2o

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Someone redpill me on the private aircraft tax cut and how it helps me as a poorfag. Thanks!

Awow ?

Interesting. I was looking through the news and it turns out the Tax Cuts also take out the mandate from Obamacare.

Isn’t it funny it’s always the same blue check marks that say that everything Trump does it terrible?

Awoo to you.

What's Trump doing and why is he doing it? Just woke up! Thanks!

Does anyone have a link to the text of H.R. 1 as passed by the Senate last night? Congress.gov doesn't have the updated text yet.

>you will never be an extremely rich real estate tycoon with a plane that has your name on it in gold

lol wasn't this the guy saying that Sessions, Conway, Mnuchin, Tillerson, etc. were imminently resigning due to Russian corruption like a month ago?

wan

He's doing thing, that's also why

A-awoo?
No bully

it's rare, but it's great when does it
I just mean to ask them to do it
>They're not selling them guns or anything, m8
I wouldn't past them, you know what the politicians at the head of european countries are like.

I'm at a parade and I saw this. I love my state.

I need that for my boat

I swear Trump already took care of that.

Good, people shouldn't be forced to purchase something.

Companies that require airfleets (air freight, tours, airlines, whatever) get a tax cut. Hopefully with more money in their pockets they can expand in a healthy economy.

Are 'deficit hawks' the biggest meme within the GOP?

Do you pay tax on your car or box cart?

Romney implied that they would self-deport from mere economic conditions
no person making $8/hr in the US under the table is going to move back to Mexico where a good factory job is like $450/month
this self-deportation is due to immigrants thinking that ICE will eventually get them, and so they're leaving now so they can prepare and take their belongings with them

it doesn't. here's some shocking news: there are different brackets and people that make more than you. did you bitch when you didn't get the teacher school supplies credit?

>Protip- Good worth ethic and professional references will get you more pay and better jobs than any degree will.

Translation: be a social butterfly with tons of friends

Autists like us need the paper, they can't just ask drinking buddies to give us a management job

Keeps people building private airplains, more likely to buy them.

Basically the opposite of what happened with the yacht tax

While we have yet to get confirmation, below is a list of last minute changes and revisions that made it into the final bill per Reuters:

PASS-THROUGHS:
Senators Ron Johnson and Steve Daines announced their support for the tax bill after securing agreement on a bigger tax break for the owners of pass-through enterprises, including small businesses, S-corporations, partnerships and sole-proprietorships. An original 17.4 percent deduction would rise to 23 percent.

FULL EXPENSING:
Senator Jeff Flake, who was a holdout over deficit concerns, agreed to vote "yes" after Republican leaders agreed to change a provision allowing the full expensing of business capital investments to sunset after five years. Flake worried that Congress would be unable to eliminate the benefit cold turkey, allowing it to bleed red ink for years to come. But the Arizona Republican says the change would instead phase out full expensing over three years beginning in year six.

RETIREMENT SAVINGS:
Senator Susan Collins said she persuaded Republican leaders to retain catch-up contributions to retirement accounts for church, charity, school and public employees.

MEDICAL EXPENSES:
Collins also said she was able to include language to reduce the threshold for deducting unreimbursed medical expenses for two years to 7.5 percent of household income from 10 percent.

STATE AND LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES:
Collins has proposed an amendment that would retain a federal deduction for up to $10,000 in state and local property taxes.

INDIVIDUAL ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX: Rescinding a proposed repeal of the AMT and instead increase exemption levels and phase-out thresholds is also on the table.

CORPORATE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX:
So is rescinding a proposed repeal of the corporate AMT.

REPATRIATION:
Another change could be to increase tax rates on U.S. corporate profits held overseas to 14 percent for liquid assets and 7 percent for illiquid holdings, up from 10 percent and 5 percent, respectively

Seems like antagonism desu senpai

Gimme sauce and I'll bump.

Does every, little Amendment if the bill need to help you personally? How about it’s an unconstitutional tax and the government should fuck off and spend OUR money wiser.

Get over yourself. You aren’t that important.

I'm tired of hearing about their shallow of a puddle arguments that only survive in extreme biomes and platitudes.
>WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE
>ITS US AND WE
>MAKE NO MISTAKES!! REVENGE REVENGE PUNISH!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

Insufferable retards.

Posted there... Awaiting my ban

>Millionaire media shills in NYC, LA, and D.C. mad as fuck
So that tells me this is a good bill.

Autist jobs in STEM outside of programming are drying up pretty quickly. It doesn't help that every single employer is pushing the "STEM gap" to try to flood the market even further. And let's not get started on foreign workers (although in Canada we ship all our young programming talent down south).

lmao

VIRAL THIS SHIT ASAP

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

MASSIVE REDPILL FOR NORMIES

He basically crippled the mandate he did not take it out. Congress passed a quick fix to keep it going for 2 years functioning without the mandate. This one takes out the mandate overall and will prevent the IRS from seeking money from taxpayers who can not pay it.

Federal Government stops diapering high tax states through deductions (WE PAY SO MUCH TAXES DONT TAX US DADDY GOBBIRMINT) and libs scream at federal government instead of local and state judiciary who in the first place decided to tax the state so much that they needed Federal Government to subsidy their taxes.

Federal government is lowering taxes in themselves. It's not exactly their fault that the destructive taxation of high tax states is coming into light now.

Hahaha

I'd like Americans more if they stopped sucking jew cock for two seconds.
Reaganites are truly delusional, they are like communists in a way

>no proofs
>no facts
>we're just all fucked! Just believe me! DOOM AND GLOOM folks! DRUMPF

It's not against the qa rules retardo

(you)

there are a lot of decent jobs associated with aircraft maintenance and flying

>I wouldn't past them, you know what the politicians at the head of european countries are like.
Nah, I think they sold some stuff to the kurds or libyans or something, I can't rightly remember, but nothing to the norks.

Anyway it's probably just diplomatic niceties, they're not at war with the entire world, just SK and you.

>teen vogue

I guarantee she looked for synonyms to get the words 'consolidation', 'masquerading', and 'oligarchy'. There's no way thigh-high knew those terms.

>
>ywn make Heather laugh and roll her eyes at you like that before shoving you hard into your favorite armchair and riding you like she was competing in a rodeo.
What does one call this rageful sorrow?

It's almost like people don't care about the confederate flag when they aren't being payed by soros and other groups to purposely cause trouble. All of those confederate statues that got taken down would still be up today if faggot autismos didn't sperg out in public and gave ammunition to the left

Washington State literally has no income tax

>paint job
>inefficient
What

>tfw utterly TUCCED

did the thigh high boot exemption not pass?
>im off the trump ride now boys

There is no argument there other than virtue signaling.

The removal of Obamacare "Tax" alone is a sign of federal government GIVING UP POWER OVER PEOPLE.

I'm tired of these people screaming. It generates scream overexposure and their screaming becomes less and less meaningful and effective.

>I can't get a job with a degree, surely I could get a job if I had even less qualifications

>Liberals are so fucking dumb they can't even read cursive
twitter.com/SenatorDurbin/status/936750212885991424

>very few Americans truly understand how badly we just got fucked
>we

lol "rural and suburban retards" understand what this bill does, and don't care that shitlibs in major metropolitan areas are going to have to pay more in property and state income taxes

I'm starting to think liberals just like to bitch about everything.

They don't even teach it in schools any more.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I've been job hunting a bit, and right now 95% of all the job postings I see in Toronto require either programming or business degrees.

The Trail of Beans is real...

Are democrats illiterate?

100%. If anything, I see fucking the commies in blue state shitholes as a reason to pass the goddamn thing. Get fucked, Hilldawgs!

Cracka runes win again darkies.

Paint is mass and density can effect airflow.
The darker the denser

Would there be anyone who could be a backup baker for me for one thread? Need to reconfigure, my setup is atrocious. I would just need someone to be ready if I didn't post back by 280 posts saying baking

pls respond.

It's messy but readable if you take some time.

>before abc corrected its story
Kek
youtu.be/P3744gW7iUY

lol cnn just saying that russia hacked the election

I can't fucking wait for everybody's taxes to go along with businesses. These blue check marks will say it's all because of Obama.

I just assume the worst

Post the pics from Tucker please

That guy from ABC who blew yesterday's bombshell to affect the markets has quite the history.

Help me out here. So if I make $70,000 and the tax deduction doubled to about $12,000, that means my taxable income is 70k minus 12k making it 58k. And from that 58k, a percentage is taken out based on my tax bracket? Did I do that right?

NY and Cali got hammered, very happy about that.

Is this worth watching. If it's just those inane bitches beaming and giggling over the flynn shit I ain't looking.

>hacked the election
I still don't know what that means. Everyone parrots that line to be but gets angry when I ask what in the world that means.

i only trust verified users. discarded

Trump makes Anime REAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=H4XwI2Sqj8s

boeing is our #1 exporter. with more sales to transportation based companies means more skilled labor jobs for engineers and everything else under that

>daring to lower how much the federal government steals from the people
FUCK BLUMPF
FUCK Y P PO
CIVIL WAR NOW

It is but its over a story that was corrected so she looks like a total retard

Intredasting

That's a very random set of major story breaks.

> cracka runes.
That's a good one

>no paid vacations
>no free medcare
>no wall
>killary not in prison
>tax poor
>no free education
man, fuck america

i can, just say the word

Imagine how depressed all these people were when they found out this was fake news.

I'll get one thread, no more, no less

This. He doesnt have a Blue Check Mark so therefore his posts are of less value.

Normies genuinely believe taxes are punishment for people who make more than they do

lol sandniggers asshurt they can't influence Russian society the way they can Sweden's.

>the people rebel
>the government has less taxes thus less money to repress
>is actually toppled
>new government installed to never again commit the crime of lowering taxes
>mfw when

Those just look like cw re-enactors. i used to be one myself. Ironically most of them aren't really even Sup Forums tier. Just normal guys who like history.