Ryoko's Italian voice actress died in a car wreck about six years ago...

>Ryoko's Italian voice actress died in a car wreck about six years ago. Some jerk off recorded her begging for help as she bled out rather than help her. As she began to fade,
she sounded just like Ryoko.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITbEocURHI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't need to know that

that's someone's fapping material now

Link needed

unless you're gonna link proof it's bull shit

I hope he went to prison. What a dick.

>dub

Thats some fucked up shit

Where's the fucking subs.

Y'know I was contemplating whether or not I should start a Tenchi thread today but ultimately thought against it. Oh well fuck it.

Maybe without the fuckin' shock greentext

Anyway, here's this: youtu.be/ITbEocURHI4

Here's some screens of the second episode.

Seems like someone is enjoying her stay at Tenchi's house.

Done.

I haven't watched tenshi in years. Is it worth rewatching again? My memory is kind of vague and shit.

OVA 3 has little good about it. Best you watch it once for context and anything subsequent is up to you.
OVA 4 is shaping up to be a bit better. It's hard to say with one episode and NO FUCKING SUBS, but at least the first episode isn't a recap.

GXP is good at least, better if you like Nabeshin.
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is the reason I have hope for OVA 4.

And the old stuff hold up as well as it ever did.
OVA 1 and 2 are glorious, Universe is fun, and Tokyo is shit.

>that Ryoko
Unf

I like how Ryoko and Ayeka are sitting close and peacefully together.
They're probably not ripping into Minaho because they don't know her plan.

Jesus have mercy.

>OVA 1 and 2 are glorious
This is fact.
>Universe is fun
Agreed, people should watch it just for the wacky fun SoL, and later on space shenanigans. Treats the characters right for a televised adaptation of the franchise.

Why would someone who is interested enough in Ryoko to know this post this here just to hurt us?

Some faggots like watching the world burn.

T H I C C

If you read that new Comiket doujin, it sounds like she's desperate for marriage. Dunno why someone like her is incapable of finding anyone unless she's really doesn't want to.

I've always wanted to get into this series properly ever since seeing it on Toonami in the late 90s or early 00s. Is there a guide on how to watch and/or read the series? Ryoko best girl

A few. I'll dump them for you.

>Ryoko best girl
Don't spoiler that nigga. It is literal fact proven by Sup Forums polls.

Hope it helps, it may seem overwhelming but just start where it all began -- OVA 1. Work from there.

>I like how Ryoko and Ayeka are sitting close and peacefully together.

I wonder why.

Thank you so much user. Now I'll finally know what that space laser beam in space was about I saw as a kid. This and Sailor Moon are two series I have to completely to fully complete my past.

Because OP is probably that same faggot who recorded her and let her die.

No problem. All I can say is you're in for a ride. Especially if you marathon the entire thing.

>Why are all these women so obsessed with this bland twerp?

This was cool before every other anime was built around it

>she sounded just like Ryoko.

There was a muppet thread yesterday on Sup Forums and one user posted a 2 post copy-pasted story/quote directly from a cannibal who had become addicted to the flesh of human children while visiting china during the famine of 1984; where in the chinese were kidnapping and eating children under the age of 14- literally just kidnapping them off the streets like dogs.
When he finally came back to america he couldn't curb the hunger and kidnapped two boys: age 7 & 10, tortured them to make them tender, then ate them one at a time.

What you've just posted would have to be the 2nd most disturbing thing I've read since then.

Well he finds out that he's not so ordinary after all.

Personality-wise, yeah I getcha.

Look up Unit 731; read some stories from that. It'll make a guy feeding into his special appetite look like child's play. Still amazed they got away with it all.

Fake and gay she didn't even die.

too bad she is still alive

>Unit 731
I never understood why people make such a big deal over that

With the raws out, anyone could've subbed them by now.

>Dunno why someone like her is incapable of finding anyone
She had an arrangement with a friend to marry his firstborn, but they had a girl. And being passed around between Seto and Airi as their assistant take a lot of time.
In the novels, she's pursuing Seina.

Tenchi in Tokyo, the recent OVA's and everything featuring Sammy as a magical girl can be skipped. They're all pretty bad and don't have any meaningful connections to the good stuff.
I'd suggest trying to watch GXP before watching OVA 3, it gives some context without which OVA 3 is pretty nonsensical.

>I hope he went to prison
>For literally di'n do'o nu'ffin

They played the first six episodes of the OVA on the Italian MTV in her honor.

Source: Italian fag

Neither of these charts explains that while GXP takes place after OVA3 it was released before and meant to be watched before OVA3.