Atheists will defend this

>atheists will defend this

>Hitler was an atheist meme

Hitler took orders from the Roman Catholic Church State.

Institutional atheism is a tool of evil globalists

You are what happens when people stop reading books.

>stalin
>mao zedong
>pol pot
>hitler

All of them in total have racked up 200+ million kills in the last 100 years. Really makes you think.

>inb4 muh crusades relgionz is cause for all problemz!!1

He wasn't an atheist, but he did want the state to replace the altar in terms of worship, guys. You can't have a fascist nation without a deification of the state.

Yes you can.

Imagine No Jews.

THey are the only religion causing everyone problems.

atheists are gay

>be atheist
>cant defend your kind slaughtering hundreds of millions in less than 100 years
>deflect blame onto jews

Gas yourself.

Now you're going to a different extreme.
He didn't like how meek Christians were, but Hitler was a deeply spiritual man and believed in providence, that God had a plan for him.

>inb4 muh crusades relgionz is cause for all problemz!!1
Not what I was implying at all.

>You can't have a fascist nation without a deification of the state.
I don't think it's necessary, and being a fascist is not a prerequisite to deify the state, see Swedes for example.

This view, from East Asia, is very strange. Why everyone has to have some religion?

What is "institutional atheism"? I think this is an oxymoron.

>THey are the only religion causing everyone problems.
Have you heard of Islam?

>All of them in total
You and me in total have killed 3 people. Let's both go to jail now.

BASED KEKTIANITY! WALL AGAINST DEGENERACY ANd ISLAM!

It's Amerimutt edumacation. It's also a country where almost noone reads. It's sad really

you forgot to add in China and Russia, where morals and higher standards are nonexistent in their corrupt shitholes

How about the 30 years war, Amerifat? The WORST war in my country in relation to the population at the time.

Hitler was a theist you moron, he constancy talked about the creator

Jew/Christian/Gook

not atheists.

>not knowing the RCC is responsible for the establishment and rise of Islam

You are small time.

>fascism is only about shoving state dick as deep as possible meme

One day, we'll all outgrow religion. It had its uses, and may serve some people today; but ultimately we'll realize it just holds us back, and let go of it just like we did greek or norse mythology. As long as we carry on with the best of the ideas that brought us here, and continue to develop them into something stronger, we'll be absolutely fine.

Die, kike. We had religion that was tied to our race before christfags ruined it. What does a kike desert God have to do with Europeans? Brainlet.

>being this buttmad

the cognitive dissonance is real

Not a nazi but that hitler pic actually breaks the bleak tone of the image pretty drastically.

This is the most fedora neckbeard thing I've read. Spirituality is the important component of Paganism and is lost to Atheists. It's beyond them.

why are you using devilish device made by heretic to make your point christcuck?
in your country only amish people are true believers. join them if you truly believe.

and stop using electricity too.
only Lord has power over lightning and thunder.

>be atheist
>dont read bible
>oh well God is like zeus rite?? XDXDXDDD

Atheists are retarded blasphemers who don't read the Bible yet are certain it's contents don't make sense.

are you saying omnipotent lord does not have power over everything including lightning and thunder????
I smell heresy here

I mean, sure I'm neckbeardy

But you realize Church of Sky Daddy is for children. You have no reason to believe anything in any established faith is any more likely than the belief YOU in fact created the universe 12 minutes ago and then restructured all your memories to fit what you think is a human experience

Culturally, faith had some ok things, like telling retards they'll be punished if they steal. I don't think that's gonna work forever, but keep on keeping on chums. We'll be dead before Atheistworld exists anyway

The worship of material for its own sake is a lifeless, sterile idea that has been tried dozens of times and failed miserably without exception.

Humans are built for mysticism and spirituality. Without it, people become apathetic and depressed, and die without passing on their genes. It stands to reason that the most motivated people will proliferate the most, and that's exactly what has happened throughout evolution. Pure "rationality" does not motivate people. Case in point is the West's net negative birthrate compared to the exponential birthrate of the societies of religious zealots. Even white ones like the Amish or Mormons maintain this trend. Atheism is already dying out globally, making your little "it's just historically inevitable" argument all the more embarrassing. You're so wrong, naive and emotionally attached to your fallacious conclusions that you probably won't accept this basic fact for years.

>You have no reason to believe anything in any established faith is any more likely than the belief YOU in fact created the universe 12 minutes ago and then restructured all your memories to fit what you think is a human experience

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

You are literally too stupid to argue with.

Really?

Just because faith has historically played a role in giving people meaning, it doesn't mean that's the only way. But you're right, rationality doesn't motivate people. I think faith needs to be replaced with something, and "the logic of atheism" is insufficient.

I didn't actually know there was a decline, but that's interesting. Could be wrong about trends, I sure did think the average person was smarter than that, though.

>Atheists are communists

No, communists are atheists.

There's a big fucking difference.

Christians created communist Utopianism.

>Acts 4:32–35: 32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. 33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

>"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" -Karl Marx

You're right. Athiests are just betas. At least communists got shit done in the last century.

>doesnt understand atheism
>doesnt understand it is ONLY the lack of belief in a god or gods due to insufficient evidence
0/10

>be atheist
>never read bible
>has FAITH that the words in it are not genuine

Kinda sounds like a religion doncha think?

Like what? Provide an example instead of vague bullshit like the rest of you dopes who rarely even understand what atheism is.

>Kinda sounds like a religion
No, it sounds and is the complete opposite of a religion. Ive read the bible multiple times, i understand there are many contradictions in the bible even theists agree with. Can you idiots not just be honest and attempt at a real discussion?

You know nothing about atheists, and im 100% sure theres a ton of people around you who are and it doesnt bother you until you come here to larp.

Dude everyone in here is actually an Atheist

And the fucking dopes like you making these claims are just as silly. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TRUE, why waste time posting this?

That song "imagine" has got to be the WORST song of all time. Total shit and depressing to boot. Awful, awful song

I realized afterward

Well at least someone in this thread is honest, fuck

Please describe your favorite verses from the bible.

>Stalin is a Jew
post proofs
rest is true

>Atheists will litteraly run out of a dog shelter screaming and make a dash to their atheist club that meets on Sundays to mock Christians and sob to each other how they saw a bishop blessing a dog and need millions to pay for their counseling now that they have ptsd

Exodus 21, how about you

You could replace atheist with anything in this post and it would be more common. This is just white women.

Are you retarded? The issue was an evil Christian was doing a blessing meanwhile if it were some sand nigger shit the atheist would of probably smiled and said how progressive

I was talking about you goddamn text not the fucking picture you brainless argumentative dope.

Amazing since I never stated the gender of the person. But I'm sure you will now pretend how you knew it must of been a chick like a typical atheist cuck who needs to lie to get his way

Do you not know how to have a fucking discussion? What i said was a reply to what you said, it wasnt a fucking point to the actual story but just the greentext. Holy shit im not explaining how discussions work.