How do you deal with being redpilled?

>seek objective truth for truth's sake
>discover some uncomfortable truths
>they are nonetheless true
>virtually every normie I've ever interacted with is more interested in performing mental gymnastics in order to rationalize anything that contradicts their worldview
>everything from personal matters to controversial subjects which concern all of society
How do you guys deal with being redpilled?

Perhaps the elites are simply people who already know and understand most of these things—maybe they're somehow intuitive or otherwise redpilled by nature—but simply decide to take advantage of the situation rather than trying to lead the hopeless, ungrateful plebs to the light.
>tips fedora, nothing personnel kid, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JasonButtrill/status/935981732041543680
youtube.com/watch?v=K6t65IUblWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you interested in objective truth, it shouldn't affect you emotionally, let alone rouse your passions. If the behavior of others bothers you, you need to learn to master yourself and fully possess your life.

Do not judge things according to the judgement of others, but do judge them how they are according to the truth

>If you interested in objective truth, it shouldn't affect you emotionally, let alone rouse your passions
Why shouldn't it? And I'm talking about frustrations resulting from others' lack of interest in the truth—I can manage my emotional reaction to objective truths just fine, and that's not what I'm referring to

I date and fuck women to deal with being red pilled.

>how do you deal with being redpilled
by taking the blackpill, there's nothing that can or will save western civilisation, blame the boomers and your parents.

impressive

>by taking the blackpill, there's nothing that can or will save western civilisation
So what happens from here on out in your opinion?

I'm hoping for the Apocalypse, which literally means "the revealing." I believe that in the near future there will be an unveiling of uncomfortable truths so massive and so rapid it will literally cause the Normies to have mental breakdownsand experience the suffering we truth-seekers have been experiencing, only in reverse. It's already happening. Matt Lauer has a secret "rape button" under his desk and this is who the Normies were trusting as their credible information source. This is just the beginning, the acceleration is exponential. Our schadenfreude will be orgasmic, this is something worth living for user.

>Matt Lauer has a secret "rape button"
Wasn't that just a security thing?

twitter.com/JasonButtrill/status/935981732041543680

Nothing, play runescape all day, kill yourself if you really want to, we'll all be gone eventually and we won't work for hooknosed CEOs

Video games are a shit-tier activity for children even if you're unemployed, user

>taking the black pill
>nothing can save the west
>implying the Weimar Republic wasn't made into a utopia in only two years
Things are not as bad as they seem

Because if you are guided and affected by your passions they cloud your judgement. Especially hate. And I explained it. You are not other people. If you want to convince other people, shape up your arguments and talk to them rationally, if they cannot be convinced, it is their own volition. Whoever goes against truth and reality, will find undoing in the end. And an injustice done is more harmful to the actor, who will get corrupted by it, than an injustice suffered.

>comparing the Weimar Republic to a country where basically everyone is muslim or marxist

What I don't understand is why it would need to be under his desk if it's a security measure. If the threat is inside the room, you might need to press a secret button to alert security, but if there's a threat outside the room, there's no need to conceal the button. It makes no sense that there would be a threat inside your office room and you would not to press a button that would keep them in there with you and security out.

Regardless of its intended purpose and design though, this was a guy Normies trusted for to get Normie News. Charlie Rose for the high-brow normies. Joe Scarborough likely killed his intern after having sex with her and had it covered up in exchange for being a new stooge or "mockingbird." Trump is tweeting about skeletons in the closet of Andy Lack, chairman of NBC news and MSNBC.

I have an extensive theory about this but regardless the people the Normies have been trained to get their world view from are one by one being discredited.

This is phase I, phase II is release the truth-bombs once the Normie-news outlets are neutered

>What I don't understand is why it would need to be under his desk if it's a security measure
it's just sensible placement since people tend to sit at their desk

Not saying he's not a rapist/etc, but this seems analogous to the guy having a gun or a safe. It's actually kind of common and just something he may have misused. Makes the term "rape button" seem like a strawman designed to discredit his actual crimes (if any)

implying the Weimar Republic wasn't run by Marxists

Most of the truths you know at this stage are not really truths, but skewed vesions of it.
For example: Hitler did do a lot of things wrong, the Nazis were not good news for most of Europe, The Soviets were not (intentionally) evil, Jews are not the one single culprit in all of this. There are sliding scales of everything, but no absolutes.

Yeah we already know the UK sucks massive dick, luckily the US still has democracy.

you're making too many assumptions here
I can give you examples—even simple, everyday things. Try telling the average fat fuck that it's a choice, for instance. That calories are the only thing that matter for your bottom line, that "metabolism" is not a magical turbine turning in your belly and arbitrarily "burning" calories, and "muh thyroid" is not an excuse, etc. The overwhelming majority of people will either reject this outright or will refuse to accept that their other misconceptions related to diet and exercise probably contradict this in some way (eating special diets, etc.).

And don't get me started on post-purchase rationalization.

These are silly examples but it goes on from there, right up to the more controversial topics you discuss (I won't bother arguing those points, we probably agree for the most part)

Anyone have pic related?

It was something like

99% of all humans who ever existed were by today standards violent right wingers

History is on your side

something like that?

anyone have this pic? cant find

>How do you deal with being redpilled?

well user
>be me
>showed muh power level around family
>got sectioned
>just got out of a psych ward today

user just keep that shit to yourself
normies dont like being wrong

Weimar had fertile soil for a regime change (the lack of leftist indoctrination) and no bread & circuses. While the west today is the opposite of that, and even more so it is not a single nation, you would not change the course nowhere as easily as the Nazis did.

>The Soviets were not (intentionally) evil
Sure is some enlightened super truth right there, amigo

>>got sectioned
...really?

You just feel lonely, unless you have friends that you can actually talk politics with.

"The accusations against Lauer are increasing, and they are disturbing. In addition to the stories detailed in Variety, a different woman, who didn't want to be named, told the New York Times on Wednesday that Lauer had called her to his office back in 2001 to discuss a story. He locked the door, she said, bent her over a chair, pulled down her pants and had sex with her. She said she passed out and was taken to a nurse. She told The Times that she didn't report the assault at the time because she felt she didn't do enough to stop Lauer and was afraid she'd lose her job. She quit a year later"

Have you heard of "Operation Mockingbird"?

There isn't any evidence it ever ended. How are the Mockingbirds controlled so that they can be played like a mighty wurlitzer?

>You just feel lonely, unless you have friends that you can actually talk politics with.
Where do you even meet people who will even entertain the kinds of ideas we discuss on Sup Forums? The vast majority of men I know just want to make smalltalk about sportsball and go to the bar after work, go home, watch TV, maybe fuck their waves (probably not), ...

Where do I go to have intellectual but unpretentious conversations about ideas, philosophies, various topics, etc., with like-minded people? They just don't seem to exist IRL.

Even on Sup Forums you are essentially reduced to fast argumentation and memes

I have transcended the feeling of shame.

yup
my folks think i had a psychotic breakdown
spent 2 weeks fucking surrounded by retards and schizos
>fun times

again normies dont like being wrong
ignorance is bless

That's communism for ya. Almost noone is intentionally evil, the Soviets thought that they are creating a utopia by this, same as Nazis or any other usually authoritarian-expansionist regime.

ramzpaul has a good video on this which reflects most of my thoughts on the matter

youtube.com/watch?v=K6t65IUblWU

Mind elaborating? That seems a bit extreme. Also,
>South Africa
Are you black? If not, why would they think you had a breakdown? What'd you say, exactly?

>two sides of the same coin maaaan
memes

Let the world just happen chap, I've thought about trying to bring on change in my country but to be honest we're all just pretty young people on Sup Forums and barely anyone wants to be confronted by objective facts these days.

I'm currently just enjoying the last few years the Kingdom of the Netherlands still has as an independent country. I'd imagine our shitpatricians in the Late Roman Empire or some Byzantine survivors in 1454 would suggest that aswell.

>I'm currently just enjoying the last few years the Kingdom of the Netherlands still has as an independent country
...what will it become in the future?

That is the very opposite of what I am trying to say.

Most normies are literal zombies who buy into every meme the msm spouts. I was actually thinking about just killing myself until I got hired as a dev. Now I can save my money and move somewhere with better looking, nicer normies in... maybe south america or SEA.

Either a 'European' province or a negrocracy after we've imported enough Surinamese plantation workers.

You liken the Soviets and their motivations to "Nazis" which I am criticizing, I really don't think these two groups are analogous in a meaningful way. Doing so is misleading

What's your timeline for that? 20 years? 50? 100?

Get ahold of a daily stromer bookclub dude. I did, and it was a great decision. Do not regret it one bit. We have meetups all the time, we occasionally put up posters and hand out flyers. we're not a small group ether, we have almost 15 guys in the circle.

Ill try talking to you user, got a throwaway email, contact?

+/- 30 years I'd imagine. The number of muslims would increase to atleast 10% while the negro population and their mutted allies will overtake the native population.

>tfw you'll end up like the pre-war Jews in 30 years.

>Get ahold of a daily stromer bookclub dude
That place is full of retards, literal informants, Jews LARPing as Nazis, etc. It's just not tolerable for me anymore. I think the whole dailystormer operation is just one giant ADL-, SPLC-funded turd (or similar)

But they really were. Both thought they were doing the right thing, and committed/intended to commit not so good things to achieve those things. Everything else is just nuance.

>Are you black?
nope, my skins practically translucent
>Mind elaborating?
long story short
>redpills were 2 stronk
>became agoraphobic, aka being a NEET
>smoke tons of weed cause, lol who gives a fuck the worlds going to shit anyway
>folks blame whats coming out of my mouth on the 'the marawaanas'
>got ambushed by 4 cops that night
>shipped off to a psych ward

doesnt help they told half the fucking population of my apartment block what happened.
now im seen as a fucking schizo junkie

nice pseud bullshit

Aren't the Netherlands still 95%+ white?

>That is the very opposite of what I am trying to say.
See, it was exactly what I was criticizing

I'm not interested in debating this right now (frankly I don't care much about the Nazis and I'm not willing to die on this hill ITT) but I will say that "two sides of the same coin" is such a lazy, cliche bunker used to pigeonhole these debates in general. Reminds me of this old xkcd comic

>"two sides of the same coin"
There is no coin. That is what I am trying to make here.

Sure, [email protected]

>he vast majority of men I know just want to make smalltalk about sportsball and go to the bar after work, go home, watch TV, maybe fuck their waves

Yeah this sounds like 90% of the men I know lol, everywhere I go dudes just want to talk about sports, and I can't stand that shit. Some guys will even think you're a fag if you don't follow his sports. I will not be friends with someone if all they can talk about is "the game"..

>Where do I go to have intellectual but unpretentious conversations about ideas, philosophies, various topics, etc., with like-minded people?

Well college used to be a good place for that, but now I feel as though it's been ruined as leftist propaganda has infected every university and college. As for meeting someone, you just have to get lucky.

it's just an idiom

I am aware. You still don't get the point I'm trying to make then?

By realizing that the world is only going to get worse and that if you want it to change. You have to start with yourself, then putting all your effort into being a new founder/builder of a new society so your children can grow up in a better world then you did. Use the knowledge you've gained of this wretched world to better it.

I kind of get sports but it's just so fucking thin and hollow now. I don't know how it is up there, especially with hockey which is at least marginally more legit, but American football is the most fucking retarded shit I've ever seen
>hey let me profess my undying devotion to muh team playing in muh big game
>yeah man they totally rep our locality
>ignore the fact that we're basically just importing negro merceneries from other areas and pitting them against each other
hey bro did you catch the big game?
did you see he took the ball to the spot?? right after crashing into that other negro in skintight spandex at high velocity??? FUCK man I love tyrone he's great. really represents Cincinnati.

shitposting aside it all just seems like one big child's game taken way too far and then put through the bizarro filter as if that wasn't enough

What do you mean 'still'? Don't give me this passive-aggressive crap, just articulate your point if it's anything beyond exactly what I was saying above

I don't have anything to prove, either spit it out or dial back this basic safeguy carebear stuff

Kraut's right. Part of objective truth are natural laws which govern this world. Conversation is a two way street, if the other people doesn't change it's either on us to improve the way we transmit the information or accept that the person is doomed to fail and move on.

Also this. A lot of truths Sup Forums seems to hold on the surface are not entirely true the more you learn.

>Conversation is a two way street, if the other people doesn't change it's either on us to improve the way we transmit the information or accept that the person is doomed to fail and move on.
That's pretty much where I'm at atm, I'm just frustrated with the resistance these Normans seem to have to changing their god damn opinions on anything whatsoever, however benign or irrelevant

>Energy in energy out
Had a conversation on this very topic recently at the gym when some guy was complaining about not losing weight. Told him weight lose was upwards of 90% diet, not exercise. That not all calories are equal and they do not exist. There is no such thing as a biological representation of a calorie. That the entire idea of applying thermodynamics to biology is short sighted nonsense and he should learn about how the body interacts to specific things. That excess glucose is the cause of weight gain/retention and all you have to do is create a glucose deficiency - not calorie, to force your body to break down lipid fat deposits. He got upset and kept saying nonsense, later printed out some paleo diet blog site and presented it as evidence of what he'd said.

> That not all calories are equal and they do not exist. There is no such thing as a biological representation of a calorie. That the entire idea of applying thermodynamics to biology is short sighted nonsense and he should learn about how the body interacts to specific things.
This was your argument? And he's the one having trouble losing weight?

>Doing drugs
>Not being subtle
You could of approached it differently

Just clarifying as it seems contradictory that he'd take a position against those things and then print out a paleo blog or whatever. I assume your position is that calories are equal etc.

The original appeal of sports held during a time of close knit communities. The local sports team fighting with others was like non-violent tribalism. Your town could rise above the other towns through your sports team. The people who hold it dear without having being raised in such an environment only do so because their parents did and beneath the surface don't understand or care why it's a big deal.

I agree. My parents are wasteful, seek conflict, and simply can't deal with people honestly & with sincerity. I hate that I came from them and I certainly wasn't conceived out of love. Fuck this life.

I know, I was just trying to point out the ridiculousness of what it has become. Obviously importing Tyrone from 3 states over and then rooting for him as if he's your guy is a total departure from what sports used to be. Honestly, the entire value of professional sports was destroyed the moment integration happened.

I've actually had quite a few enjoyable discussions with normies. Where we did reach a point of them realizing what I said was true even if they didn't like it. You just change the subject from there so they don't view you as rubbing it in their face and disregard the truth out of personal spite. Spreading truth needs to happen with some level of social bond you form with the person otherwise it wont likely stick either way. Honestly one of the reasons so many normies don't care about this stuff is they don't have time to. They get poor sleep, probably are on at least one medication or abuses drugs or alcohol. Most of their time is working and interactions, they don't care because they don't have time or energy to. This really gets to a big reason why democracy is always a failure too. You can't have so many people keep up to date on daily politics. Most people don't even know who their local government officials are, much less state, and all areas of federal. Staying on top of history, and foreign politics on top of that? Little to no chance

>This thread AGAIN

agreed

>My parents are wasteful, seek conflict
They sound delightful user

What's it like being white in SA? How's day-to-day life?
Why the fuck can your parents just commit you like that? Sounds insane

>This was your argument
Correct
>He's the one having trouble losing weight
Yes, because he refuses to listen about glucose deficiency being the underlying concept of weight lose. I average losing two pounds a week regardless of how much I work out because I follow this concept.

>I assume your position is that calories are equal
Incorrect, 1000 calories of fructose, is not equal to 1000 calories of protein for example. What you eat matters a lot more then how much you do. The calorie system is based upon the second law of thermodynamics, the median calorie count itself is based upon boiling water experiments. The entire idea is so far removed from actual biology it's a wonder it persists at all. But then you have to realize that offering people actual solutions is contrary to our modern society. The medical industry keeps patients by treating symptoms not problems. Food industry by bulk not quality. Why would I expect honesty when they benefit by not doing so?

Focus on my own life and doings. If others are beyond help there's nothing I can do for them, except to live by example.

>I was trying to point out the ridiculousness of what it has become
Oh, I agree
>the entire value of professional sports was destroyed the moment integration happened
Also the destruction of the family unit, such as when women entered the work force

>1000 calories of fructose, is not equal to 1000 calories of protein for example
This is true, but your positions don't follow from that. Also, in practice, for the sake of weight loss, assuming you are meeting your body's macro/micro needs, 1000 calories are indeed calories regardless of their source. If that weren't the case, we'd be able to power the US electrical grid by performing liposuction on fat people. The fact that you lost weight isn't indicative that your theory is correct, either—you're just operating at a caloric deficit, that's the only thing that matters

Of course it's largely diet in that modifying your diet is easy but tipping the energy balance of your body through exercise is really tough for the same effect (for example, you have to run at least a mile to burn the amount of calories you save by simply not eating a single cookie)

>Your positions don't follow from that
How do you figure?
>Calories are indeed calories regardless of their source
Ah I think I see the confusion, my position of calories not being equal. Was saying that what those calories represent is not equal. That losing track of what they represent and just sticking solely on calorie count does not work as a form of weight lose. That the entire idea of the calorie count is not based on biological concepts. There is no way to even measure how much a body 'burns calories' at present, it's determined by external water boiling experiments.

>We'd be able to power the US by preforming liposuction on fat people
If you can find a way to convert glucose to electricity, you could do just that. But I have doubts the electricity gained would outweigh those spent to acquire/convert. You could probably go half way and do thermo-electric generator and have them sit on it.

I tried counting calorie method before this, ran 600-800 calorie deficiency and worked out quite a lot. I struggled to lose any weight, so I looked into how fat is formed, how it's lost, and made my conclusions based upon this information. I than started eating as much as I wanted with that idea in mind, sat on my ass doing almost nothing physical while working and still averaged two pounds a week.

Glucose is used by your body to be converted into ADP. When you consume excess it's stored as either glycogen, or converted into lipid fat deposits. Weight lose is the idea of wanting your body to utilize those fat deposits. To lose weight, you have a glucose deficiency. That's all you have to do for weight lose, calorie counting is absolute nonsense. Keep in mind carbohydrates like bread are broken down to glucose, that fruit contains fructose which is broken down into glucose. That a huge amount of American diet has many types of sugar which is broken down to glucose.

I remind myself that I'm on the right side of history.

fuck, typed up part of a reply but it got buggered in my browser somehow

>I tried counting calorie method before this, ran 600-800 calorie deficiency and worked out quite a lot. I struggled to lose any weight
If this is true then objectively you could not possibly have struggled. What was probably happening in reality is that you simply calculated incorrectly. This has nothing to do with your glucose levels and everything to do with energy balance. It is physically impossible (violates known laws of physics) to fail to lose weight if you are indeed eating at a caloric deficit.

It's that simple

>This is incorrect
>It's 100% predicted upon calories
>Calories are a unit of energy and they represent the bottom line
Did you miss the part about calories not even being biologically measurable or how the concept is not even based upon biological functions? You're starting to sound like the guy from the gym

>1kg of features is not the same as 1kg of steel
Not true at all, both of those things are measurable. A calorie is not physically represented by anything. There is no calorie scale. If I ask you to put a calorie under a microscope, there is nothing to place there. It's a theoretical concept based upon an equation of water boiling.

>Not true at all, both of those things are measurable. A calorie is not physically represented by anything. There is no calorie scale. If I ask you to put a calorie under a microscope, there is nothing to place there. It's a theoretical concept based upon an equation of water boiling.
It's a unit of energy, like grams are a unit of weight

Even giving you some leeway with your argument which I don't agree with, you can at the very least see how it's used as a gauge for relative numbers.

Let's say I grant you the point about it being irrelevant biologically, etc. It's relevant relative to other things measured using that same unit. You can then establish a base line for yourself and just calibrate the numbers in that respect

Do you understand what I mean?

>If this is true then it's not possible
It's not only possible, but quite common. Because the calorie counting system is not based upon anything real.

>You probably miscounted
I measured everything and used a sheet to keep track of the calories.

>It has nothing to do with glucose
Fat is broken down into glucose. Fat is stored when you have excess glucose. It has everything to do with glucose.

>It's physically impossible
>Violates known laws of physics
Have you considered that the way in which it's being applied is simply not accurate? A lot of concepts in physics are not solid, the speed of light can be sped up or slowed down depending upon the conditions. But calculations which measure light as a constant and fail to take environment during measuring into account will not reflect reality. This is a big problem of modern day theoretical science, lack of any basis in reality.

Most normies have NPD aka are spiritless humans, minion incarnations

>I measured everything and used a sheet to keep track of the calories.
So your baseline was incorrect, you exaggerated the amount of energy you burned during exercise, or something else. Even accepting your argument about calories being flawed, which I don't, we can go beyond that and my point still stands because what I'm saying is that it's about energy balance, not some magical molecule that simply enables fat loss. Fat is a store of energy. Calories are useful to measure food even if they only abstractly represent the energy content...

What you're saying is impossible because it rules out all sorts of obvious and common things. How can people starve to death if it's not a matter of energy balance? Extreme glucose deficiency? So can I just consume glucose and a multivitamin and stop eating otherwise? That makes no sense whatsoever.

You seem to have a bunch of associations with calories that cause you to dismiss it out of hand but even doing so my point still stands—you wer simply eating too much, exercising too little, and/or doing the math wrong, probably some combination of those 3 above

>It's a unit of energy
False, it's a theoretical unit of energy based upon water boiling. It is not comparable to say watts which are physically represented and are measurable.

>You can see how it's used as a gauge
Yes, and looking into it and what it's based upon is why I now reject it. I honestly believe our entire 'health/diet' industry is based upon very strong fundamental lies. Whether intentional to keep people from getting healthy or not I'm unsure. Losing weight is intentionally misrepresented as difficult though, when it's quite easy if you're using the right basis - glucose deficiency

NPD and covert narcissisism is very insidious, corrosive, yet how most goys function (depends how well socialized they are, imitating real Humans). The only solution is to kill them if you can't distance yourselves.

You didn't seek any objective truth.

You are comforted by propaganda that appeals to you.

Thats a nice logical fallacy of yours. Stop projecting, narcpig. Back off to normie schizoid land with you!

dude, I don't know what to say other than that I don't know how to go about this debate with you because I never expected to have to deconstruct things beyond what I've already said. The science behind calories are well established and as far as I'm concerned, even if you reject calories for whatever reason, even the most basic understanding of the laws of physics (like high school level and below) should enable you to understand why what you're saying is wrong even if you aren't using calories to measure it

What you're saying is comparable to homeopathy, water-powered cars, etc... it's just not based in reality or any science as we know it

Sounds to me like, and I'm making an assumption here, you are or were overweight, tried counting calories to some ridiculous degree (and a 600 calorie window is extremely small btw, very easily within error for any normal person, especially if you made a bunch of assumptions about howm uch you'd burn from exercise) and it didn't work out

But the bottom line is that the only way it is physically possible to lose body fat, calories or not, is to operate at an energy deficit. If not we could literally power cars, whatever with human body fat. There's no simpler way to put it

digging the jargon, where can I learn more about narcpigs?

Now that Sup Forums has gone to shit it has helped me spending less time here. I still see the world in terms of (((their))) tricks though

>The measurements must of just been off
Alternative explanation is that the calorie system is not rooted in reality or reliable.

>It's energy balance
>Fat is a store of energy
First define energy, second how fat translates into this. Do this using a reliable method of measuring both things. Otherwise this is not scientific.

>Some magical molecule that simply enables fat lose
There is no magic, just basic biological function. You consume bread, bread is composed of x, y, and z. But only x is broken down into glucose, your body responds to this glucose in the blood by either transporting it for ADP conversion; or if you are sufficient in ADP currently. Taken for glycogen conversion, or if you're sufficient in glycogen, for lipid fat deposits. Losing weight is using those lipid fat deposits. The moment your body requires ADP but lacks glucose in the blood, it utilizes either glycogen or fat storage. This is glucose deficiency, and it's the entire basis of actual weight lose.

>Only if they abstractly represent the energy content
You cannot measure calories of a food, you cannot measure calories of fat, you cannot measure calories being burned within the human body. There is no physical representation of this concept.

>How can people starve to death if it's not a matter of energy balance
Starving to death can happen for a number of reasons. But most common is your body lacks ADP to carry out biological function. This is why peasants could sustain themselves on bread alone (but likely had a massive amount of health problems relating to micro/macro nutritional deficiencies)

>So I can just consume glucose and multivitamin and stop eating otherwise
No because nutritional absorption is very low for vitamins. Vitamins are a massive scam, you can however sustain yourself on just vegetables and meat. At least until you run out how much fat you wanted to lose.

>The math was just off
Try to lose weight consuming nothing but 1000 calories of cake then.

The redpill is bullshit. It's designed to reinforce an idea of you being part lf a small grouo of underdogs that know better than 99.9999% of humanity yet are powerless to change things. If you take that to its logical conclusion of course it's going to wear you down. Realize you can't see the complete picture, no one does.

Any youtuber or article on narcs. The term narcpig is from Activism of Care.

>The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement.
>There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science.
>There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always … there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
>If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face --for ever.

This is the future.
Roll with it.

What do you think fat even does? What do you think its function in the body is? You talk about ADP... what do you think that's for? It's an intermediary in the flow of energy in the body

am I being trolled?