This little cunt isn't a child, she's a monster that delights in our torment and suffering

this little cunt isn't a child, she's a monster that delights in our torment and suffering

>being teased by a girl who wants you and you only is suffering

lad, you need to get cultured

I swear if I see that stupid smug face one more time I'll

if they dont announce an anime adaptation this year i am going to flip out

>plebs think this piece of shit is a tease
>don't know about the real torture-chan

What happened to you Sup Forums?

If she's not like Yuno she can't be that bad.

Why the fuck would you want an anime adaptation? Brings nothing but cancer to any series.

>m-muh fanbase

If your enjoyment of a series comes exclusively from participating in le underground threads you really need to kill yourself. I don't care how many fanbases get "ruined" by Reddit and MAL due to adaptations, all I care about is the actual material being adapted.

>21 game
>tfw after reading this chapter I had to code a C# windows form program so I could play it.

Is chapter 31 the ultimate diabetes? I swear I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

good for you. It is also called Nim.

It would be great in the same 5 minute episode format as Tonari no Seki-kun, and cheap to make too. Provided that author doesn't have some Azuma-esque aversion to anime adaptions, its pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point.

well?

Is this from the doujin?

How would you feel if she cut her hair short for the sake of teasing?

No the 2nd chapter.

I would PAY___ for that

>wearing each other's sweaty gym clothes when it rains

it's almost like they fucked already

As long as she keeps the smug

The cowboy hat gets me every time.

Chapter 19 my favorite chapter

Rape may be the answer.

Cute!

>being teased by a girl who wants you and you only to suffer
ftfy

That chapter really hit me in the nerves.

I don't like NTR either

>NTR
>It's clearly not
I want NTRfags to leave and stop looking for their shitty fetish in innocent shit like this

I said I DON'T like NTR

Yeah, I'm just retarded
I'm just sick of NTRfags trying to insert their fetish into shit like this, when the author went out of his way to prove that NTR is not the endgame

She needs to take responsibility for my constant boner.

I really like this chapter because it's easy to see Nishikata as a whiny little bitch but then she teases the reader and you realise it's not so fun when you're the one getting pranked and made to look like an idiot

>middle school

Who are you quoting?

Post trypophobia.

>Teases Nishikata
>Teases their daughter
>Teases the fucking reader through the 4th wall
The madwoman

Imagine being married to this monster. You'll be bald and have an erectile dysfunction from all the stress no later than 30, get various mental disorders then die from heart attack at 50. You'll have to work your ass off to provide for the family while she'll be a "housewife", cucking you left and right cause your own dick engine is broken beyond repair, by the end of it you won't even be able to have a proper conversation with her cause of fear of "teasing" engraved deep into your mind. It's okay to read this as a cute love story, but if you ever meet a girl like that in real life - run like hell.

Yeah no. If i meet someone whos fine being married with me even tho she teases a lot, im not gonna fucking run.

I just read that chapter. Goddamn she is a god tier tease.

I'm usually all for short hair and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, but I just can't see Takagi's look working without the long hair.

she's a wonderful young lady who loves her friend and object of affection very much, and teases him to provoke an honest response to her feelings

Takagi is pure and best girl.

>Jap female character development
>"Oh I know...let's turn her into a dyke"
intothetrash.jpg

>not having long hair means you're suddenly a dyke
I've read all sorts of stupid shit about short hair, but that has got to be the most retarded reason to dislike short hair I've ever seen.

I hate the "Short hair=Mature" meme so goddamn much

but user she's underage!

Girls who have short hair to begin with are not signalizing to the reader/viewer that they're more mature. It's just that the act of cutting the hair symbolizes a deep change, usually thought of as growth, that the character went through. It's not that the short hair itself is meant to symbolize maturity, it's the change that matters.

spoted the dyke

wow it's almost like hair has its own meaning in Japanese culture and thus when used as a literary or symbolic device, shouldn't be judged under some baka gaijin's own pretenses!

btw, I'm a boy

This series gave me diabeetus

pics or didn't happen.

Fuckin' tucc'd

I agree with this

While they are legitimate reasons to worry about "selling out" in the context of media, anime/manga usually is selling out from the get-go, unless the artist is doing doujinshi/working at l loss. The primary thing which money and fame negatively does all the, is extend a series beyond its natural ending point.

I only point this out because people on Sup Forums have become increasingly buttblasted with the Western popularity of Jojo when it was already a household name in Japan for a decade (if not more)!

Making a personal investment in something due to its subculture nature is the most annoying type of poseur.

I'd like to see a flashback chapter that explains why Takagi has such a crush on him and how this teasing feud started