Is there a more perfect actress to play Akane Tsunemori?

>Is there a more perfect actress to play Akane Tsunemori?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8gFbOqhPVM
youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483362591937.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483362964614.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FUD7gvc4-vw
wowjapan.asia/2016/01/seiyuu-kensho-ono-revealed-costume-kuroko-tetsuya-live-action-kurokos-basketball-stage-play/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scarlett Johansson

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8gFbOqhPVM

I want her to step on my cock

not-rei was CUTE

> still three months until blu-ray comes out

She was best girl.

this

>he didn't see it in theaters

I was expecting that answer.

We actually have an annual Japanese film festival taking place in multiple cities across the country that is officially overseen by Japanese embassy, etc. Guess what exclusives they brought this year? A dozen or romance live action about well groomed high school kids.

Maybe she plays a good godzilla, but the makeup is terrible.

> this man believed in “no makeup” makeup

Ebin

When is Urobuchi's Godzilla coming out?

HanaKana

>Godzilla trains for 4 months
>Transforms into Golden Godzilla

She's really cute playing as an expired christmas cake in Rental Neko, not exactly a good movie, but i watched it only just for her.

>It's Always Sunny On Monster Island

She inspired a lot of good fanart

kek

Just have her fucking VA do it, seriously.

Has anything like this ever happened before, VA from anime actually playing the character? Can't think of an example even when including western shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8

Dun dun dun dun dun

i literally almost threw up

good god, if i see her in another action movie acting like an ebin stronk woman....

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483362591937.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483362964614.webm

Godzilla shmup game when?

I fucking loved this movie.

Psycho pass would fit very well as a live action.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUD7gvc4-vw

Hana Kana is the only answer

How can Nipp women compare

Yes, there is a more perfect choice.

For fuck's sake, Japan.

3D wouldn't capture Makshima's coolness, the beautiful gun animation, and the brain room would probably be fucked up too.

That scene alone was worth the ticket price

I preferred Not-Asuka

Akane isn't *teleports behind you* tier strong though, she's just absurdly scrappy

>Get like 3-4 different Decisive Battle moments in the movie because lol Anno

It was a dope ass movie and probably my favorite of 2016.

She was closer to a Not-Misato.

Anyhow, she was the only character I didn't like in the movie.
Her character was too silly, and that was rather jarring considering all the other characters were somewhat believable.

What's worse is that she's supposed to be a Murricunt (her grandparents were Japanese), and she couldn't even speak proper English. And this was a character that planned on becoming President of the USA.

The Japanese should also get a better designer.
There's a problem when Fatzilla looked better than the Godzilla in this movie.

Ugly ass Jap

Not quite what you're looking for but Ono Kensho did Kuroko's Basketball in both the anime and live action stage play, same character. wowjapan.asia/2016/01/seiyuu-kensho-ono-revealed-costume-kuroko-tetsuya-live-action-kurokos-basketball-stage-play/

But anyway HanaKana has done live-action films before so who knows, they might actually get her to do it.

This.

Kerry Washington

Fully grown Godzilla was cool looking compared to the old cat face rubber suit. Everyone in the theater laughed at the googly-eyed drooling scene, though. But his sort of grotesque, mutated appearance gives it a horror feel.

Amy Schumer

I have never seen such a shit opinion on this board in a long ass time.

What anime would the Always Sunny cast watch? Dennis is totally a Shaftfag.

Someone who doesn't look like they're fucking 40

PURSHONAL SURVISH

>4th form
>the viewer only sees three

I really wanted to give her a hug. Through the whole movie.

A short ugly heroine surrounded by a lot of ikemen is definitely a formula for success.

>Her character was too silly, and that was rather jarring considering all the other characters were somewhat believable.

Pic Related is who should have played her character. Not that she isn't hot because she was. But if she is supposed to be from Amerkkka, than why not have a Jap AmerKKKAN who speaks perfect English and Japanese with a clear US accent

>Anno planned to go full Evangelion for this movie

>BD in March
Can't wait.

Do Japan's live action movies normally include foreign subtitles?

She certainly has the "no moe" thing down pat.

>those artbook scans
EVA 4.44 will be wild

What you mean is that i'll just be more nonsense piled upon nonsense while the stuff that actually matters to the story will be under-developed and unsatisfying