Just started reading this, and it's great

Just started reading this, and it's great.

It's great when romance manga keeps going well beyond the mains becoming a couple.

what is it?

Is it, really? I've mostly heard it's not very good.

You've heard wrong.

Really? I absolutely hate that.

you must be thinking of the anime.

The anime is underwhelming, mango is great though

Such a bittersweet feeling, knowing that it's coming to an end

The other translation, while bad, was more hilarious.

what went wrong for the anime? didnt watch it but i can tell it is a disappointment already.

It completely failed to capture the charm of the manga. The faces were off, sometimes in the uncanny valley, the horror faces were nonexistant, and the comedic timing was ruined. This series had the potential to have a truly great anime, but the ball was dropped.
Jitsu Wa:Bwakahood when

artstyle change

moeblob style

Its a really good manga. The humor and pace is good. The reaction faces are top notch.
The side arcs for other characters are well done and don't drag out too long and actually provide nice background and continuing plot.
Progression actually occurs (unlike like Nisekoi).
9/10 would recommend. Ignore the anime, they fucked up.

i remember you guys were complaining how horrible it was, but i thought they fixed the art style before airing. how faithful is the anime to the manga?

I always forget how fucking huge her tits are.

She does have a pretty impressive rack, but the thing is, even with those buttons undone it's never sexual, unlike Shiho.

when it's done right it's pure gold
in this case it's done perfectly

You should check Comic Studio

Faithful in what way? It followed the story pretty well, even though it skipped around, and the ending was original.

is it a case for or against post-confession romcom?