What is the general standing on Sup Forums about pic related?

What is the general standing on Sup Forums about pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rushed ending.

Over-hyped and mediocre

Great shitposting material

erased from memory

Decent enough, but it was the designated meme show of that season so I dont expect to ever be able to discuss it candidly on here without shitposts and autism.

Horrible and contrived melodrama.

Must suck to wake up after 15 years and get cucked

I actually liked it even if it could have ended in a better way, but people are always going to complain about muh NTR.

>decent enough
It's utter dog shit, especially the ending.

haven't seen this but looks like a shitty shounen trash about know it all protector of all goodness mc.

This
NTR is just shitposting, I didn't like it overall.

MC being the biggest cuck of all time makes it worth it. Him waking up from a coma only to see the girl he desperately tried to save end up fucking one of his friends is hilarious.

What didn't you like about it, then?

why didn't he just tell the cops it wasn't him (i'm on ep. 5) now he's just on the run for no reason.

Goes from above-average thriller to crash-landing in a clusterfuck. Needed two seasons.

It was good and had a solid amount of NTR. The faster normalfags get into NTR the better for those of us that have loved the fetish since it's inception.

stolen chocolate bar

KEKED: The Town Where Only I am a Cuckold was a masterpiece.

Are threads like these just

Hey I watched a thing I don't want to post my own opinion because I need you to tell me how to feel and think about the thing

Not him, but it had pacing issues. The edgy tone and overall forced drama to appeal to fujoshits really turned me off. That's not to mention the bad writing and numerous plot holes to make it seem more pretentious.

Where is the row for "cuckshit"

because then they'd arrest him, and he'd be framed for the murder without any way to uncover the truth or clear his name

why would they frame him? don't tell me they're CROOKED COPS?!

>NTR memes
I might not be remembering correctly but doesn't MC wind up with a better grill in the end?

non love sotry

Pretty good, better than the usual stuff every season.

Yes. She's like barely 17 or some shit and he's almost 30.

If its legal, who gives a shit.

are you just going to pretend the main antagonist of the series doesn't exist now?

Kayo should be tried for treason.

But that's wrong you cum guzzling piece of shit.

>that's wrong

I liked it when it was mostly just the MC and the abused loli.
The actual plot was dumb.

>I'm a filthy crossboarder. I want everyone to know that I enjoy Aldnoah Zero fanfiction. Slaine x Inaho

And with that image, you can even figure out who he will end up with at the end.

I can't believe no one realized this obvious hint.

I never actually noticed that part of the image. What the fuck?

Yeah what the fuck. I never knew she was there.

>using Consolas instead of Lucida Console

Cuck

Saved. Prepare to see your works spread across Sup Forums in the coming year.

It's is on the tier of human secretion.

2ch's 4th placer in AOTY rankings

>mfw I thought he was going to end up with the girl he alienated after he defended Kayo from her

I like it

Opening of the year.

Would it have been better if they had made Sensei into a pedophile or made him have a reason for killing?

It still seems a bit weird to just murder a bunch of kids. If you want to murder someone, just go to another area and kill a random hobo/hooker

Good adaptation up until the anime only ending which completely misses the point and ruins it.

He had a decent reason for killing which was explained in the manga but rushed/skipped for the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

the best thing to come out of japan since that painting of the big-ass wave

Better than Reddit: Zero, at least

I've only read the manga. It was shit.

Was good until the last 3 episodes. Then it went to shit.

He should have joined Sensei as a joint killer.

I liked it.

Solid shitposting material. Cuck shitposting and best girl winning was great. Shame she didn't get any doujin.

I tried reading the manga and dropped it aftr 15 or so chapters. Didn't feel like it was very well written, average one dimensional characters and whatnot. Then I looked it up and found out the ever so mysterious culprit was the fucking teacher, I mean fuck that, talk about predictability.

MC's mothers and child Kayo were interesting at somes scenes but overall it was average.

It's a legit good show, too bad shitposting about it became a meme.

Don't even remember what it was called and i finished the anime and the manga

Has some good components, overall kind of stupid and not worth watching

Favourite anime I've ever seen (started watching anime recently)

The Town Where I Got Cucked

Too obvious.

Was being serious

The murderer reveal shit was the most embarrassing and obvious thing ever. Fuck that whole part of the story

+The boys look cute and fuckable
+90% of it is anime kino
+9/10 looking bad guy
+A lot of comfy scenes

-Shit ending
-Ruined by cuckoldry
-Main girl is a ungrateful bitch
-Time travel never explained

I chuckled. Thank you user.

Complete trash after he saved Kayo. Made worse by the fact that he got cucked.