>glasses retard
>pretty
yeah go fuck yourself.

>Reina
>Beautiful
retard

glasses are shit

This is dumb, they all fit in multiple categories

Cool and composed in general but cute and sometimes clumsy, preferrably when Im around her.

like sugiura ayano

beautiful either way

Cutieuful

All of the above, in a loli.

She is neither cool nor beautiful nor sexy. She is the most retarded in an anime in which everyone is retarded. That is an achievement in itself.

All of them.

>the original semen demon
>not sexy
>implying her damedame isn't cool
>implying her face isn't beautiful
I think something might be wrong with you user, I suggest watching her show again.

Why isn't there an 'Ugly' category for Chitanda?

>middle Pretty
Wait a minute

What if cute is also sexy?

>the sexier an anime girl is, the more I want her to step on me
Why is this a thing?

You are a masochist.

delete this

DELET

kill yourself

Where is the loli categiiry

What category do tomboys fall under?

At least you get it, OP. I've noticed that most people on Sup Forums don't even understand this concept.

They fall under my dick.

Hot

>Haruhi
>not all four

disgusting

I would say pretty

So what's the difference between pretty and beautiful?

one is both sexy and cute but more cute than sexy, and the other is both sexy and cute, but more cute than sexy

*sexy than cute

pretty = between cute and beautiful
beautiful = between pretty and sexy

So both are between cute and sexy?

Loli.

which one accepts me

I would say it should go cute > pretty > beautiful > elegant (or maybe glamorous)

I don't think sexiness works as part of the scale, it's a separate aspect, a character can be cute and sexy.

Nugget

Daughteru tier
Friend tier
Waifu tier
Friend with benefits tier

I don't think so. Cute and sexy are two opposite sides of the spectrum. Cute character is someone more akin to a puppy. You want to pet them, take care of them, spend time with them, snuggle with them, play with them. Generally, you have no desire to fuck them or do any lewd things with them, unless you're a sick bastard (looking at all you perverts who sexualize keions). On other hand, sexy character is the exact opposite. They're someone who are oozing sex appeal and make your dick go diamonds. They tend to be more on the slutty side in terms of personality and looks. They have hourglass figures and ample bosoms, opposite to cute characters who have tend to have petite figures and small breasts.

FUCKING FROGSHITTER

What if there is a girl with the sexy qualities you just described that also gives me the desire to hug her, caress her cheek and the back of her head, carry her, etc. What then?

Enigma is cute and sexy

Ugly is reserved for your mom

>tend to be more on the slutty side in terms of personality and looks
>he thinks only sluts are sexy
Oh you poor lost soul.

Didn't I say it's a spectrum?

That implies the cutest can't be the sexiest though.

Perfect

But what about, for example, the imouto from KnK. OP lists her as sexy, which according to you means she
>oozes sex appeal and makes your dick go diamonds. She tends to be more on the slutty side in terms of personality and looks.
This doesn't describe her at all. She's sexier than Mirai, but she still has a cute face and a big chunk of her personality is cute too. She's not mature enough to be some sexy slut. She has large boobs but she's still quite cute if you ask me.

Another good example is Mio from K-On!

mio isn't sexy at all

my waifu tamako is pretty

Say that to my face and not online motherfucker

cute, usually

cool and cute

Beautiful + Sexy

BEST

Delete yourself you fucking frogposter

Loli

Average

Kumicute