Elon Musk

What does Sup Forums think about this madman?

he's fake and gay

I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

He is not real, and not heterosexual.

Ofc you wouldn't my gay little neighbour.

I'm excited for them. Falcon heavy will be a huge step forward in rocket technology if it works. For people who don't know, it is going to be 3 falcon 9 rockets strapped together. The 2 outer stages will share fuel with the middle stage. So all 3 stages will fire at liftoff but when the outer 2 drop away the middle stage still is full of fuel.

>sending worthless garbage into Mars orbit
Wow, what a great use of all that money

paypal cartel faggot, the guys a loser and steals ideas from competition via faggot silicon mafia but buddies

>Payload will be this piece of shit electric go-kart I had turned off the production line and then wrote off as a tax deduction.
>One of my actual classic cars?
>Er.. hold on... my phone is ringing...

His little company won't survive without government donations or whatever it's called. He's always wasting money down the drain, his company never profits from anything. It's only the government that keeps his shit afloat.

The next launch window to Mars opens in April 2018 and closes in May 2018.

This is clearly a joke, you cannot launch anything to Mars on December 2017 without wasting immense amounts of delta-v for both the Mars transfer orbit and the capture burn on arrival.
How did anyone even fall for it?

He’s fake and gay.

fake and gay

F&G

His mind and ideas are too much advanced for this world.

While pol nazis and liberals are arguing which jewish party out of 2 are better, this guy is thinking about colonizing space.

Someone said something nice about him on reddit one time, so now i have to think he's a faggot

It's a prototype. The first launch of its kind. Too risky to put a real multi-million dollar satellite or spacecraft on it. Like he said "if it doesn't blow up on ascent". No customer is going to put their spacecraft on top of that rocket to be the guinea pig.

Prototype spacecraft often have dummy payloads on their first launches. Why not make it something fun?

What if the rocket has enough fuel to do it? Like you said it's not impossible, only inefficient.

Actually believes in his own goals, is very dedicated.

Simple yet effective. This has the potential to revamp the whole space launch game.

Will it fly the Nork flag on its way up? LOL his first test earlier this week went pretty good according to cnn

Can you explain like I'm a theoretical physicist

The car is pretty light, the Falcon Heavy can do it easy outside of the so called launch window.

However you're right about the capture burn, there probably won't be none, I don't think they'll spend time on putting thrusters on a Tesla...

I think it will "just" be a Mars flyby.

That said it is theoretically possible to get in orbit around Mars without a capture burn, google "ballistic capture" but it was never done on Mars and is very very unlikely.

It's great PR for Tesla anyway. It will be seen all around the world.

>asparagus staging
>outside of KSP
what strange timeline have I entered?

he prefers edison to tesla
he is not /myguy/
OTOH he really activates my almonds
he just shows me how it is possible to do great things when you put your body mind and soul to it
other entrepreneurs are bastards but he has a lovely vision

Lunch will happen in April then. faggot.

He's a larping faggot on the level of Kim Jong

They won't share fuel. Crossfeed was ditched years ago.

and he didnt come up with anything better than a fucking tesla playing a dumbass song?
what if ayylmaos find it and like Voyager Star trek build a machine god out of his crap?
elon is disappointing again
he's like your genius student who floors you with his creations but then he also disappoints in some details

also if he was really that smart he'd have invested in bitcoins and would be a billionaire by now

>anything better
No, and that's the point.

Reporters: Elon, Elon!! Any update on the Model 3's production problems and Model S maintenance issues?

Elon: Well that's a very good quest...SELF DRIVING ROCKET ROADSTER TRUCKS TO MARS!! LOOK,,LOOK AT IT!!

Worked for Tesla in Fremont a couple years. Shit company, shit management, and shit hours.

Nummi (Toyota) was better when it occupied the space.

>asparagus staging

Jesus christ

This kind of test launch has a high probability of failure so you usually just launch some dead weight and not some billion dollar satellite.

If it's successful it will be an awesome advertisement for Tesla that the company won't have to pay for (one might say that they are burning enough cash as it is...).

There will be a camera inside the car and probably outside to film Mars when the fly by takes place. Then Elon will upload it with Bowie's song on it and it will be seen worldwide and it will be remembered for years to come.

gay

Steve Jobs with an even bigger ego. Wasting taxpayer's money and scheming venture capital money all the time.

>Shit company, shit management, and shit hours.
eelaborate

at least jobs gave us iphones that works, not a mars colonization pipedream and gay cars!
>why do i feel like a loser at a bar whenever i feel like ranting about musk?
because he's a GOD

I know a lot of people who work for SpaceX and its the same.
Elon is basically a big kid playing blowing a shit load of federal money, it's about time we cut him off.

There has been a few reports last year of black employees being openly called niggers at Tesla, do you think it really happened or is it just because Elon ""supported"" Trump and democrats are after him?

no you

seriously this kind of test launches rarely come with any significant payloads

He may launch cooler stuff when re-usability is really here and it becomes cheap to launch stuff.

Elon's companies are notorious for treating employees like slaves, demanding they work something like 60 hours a week and don't even give a good salary.

>Wasting taxpayer money
I guess they don’t have schools on the island anymore

>Elon's companies are notorious for treating employees like slaves, demanding they work something like 60 hours a week and don't even give a good salary.
yeah well
at least you dont work for jewgle or amazon or facebook or apple nightmares when you work for teslamusk the hope of white civilization

>Elon's companies are notorious for treating employees like slaves, demanding they work something like 60 hours a week and don't even give a good salary.
SpaceX apparently has a cancerous military-like social hierarchy where the engineers and managers are always right, even when the welders and machinists say that they're wrong. There are issues such as mixing of parts and illogical schematics being handed down that require workers to bend their arms in 3 places to weld a part according to specifications.

cafeteria worker at sapcex. ama for the next 1 hour and i can tell you how i believe that i was the inspiration for elon to release all his patents after i made all my mother's secret sauce recipes available for free

he's up to no good

hillary loyalist. subsidy farmer. tech to enemies

pic related

You know Space X makes money by launching communications satellites into orbit right?

Why have I seen this before

The car in orbit.

Go back to your containment thread faggot

>nana's sauce freed the world

>makes money by launching communications satellites into orbit right?
is there a single logical argument to be made for launching more communications satellites into space when everyone here already has facebook. fucking hell. i bet zucc thinks he can get aliens to sign up.

The pay and benefits are literal amazon warehouse tier. E.g. slightly better than Wal Mart. The team leaders are clueless over educated dipshits who if you spend enough time talking too you would start to wonder if they're even human. Working 60+ hour weeks bent over for 12 hours a day for $17 sucks. We lost tons of people to sprains and injuries. Safety and the med care people make you jump through a bunch of hoops and give you shit. One dude broke his collar bone and was told to either get back to work or leave and not come back.

Agree. But his marking is too strong unfortunately...

Probably some spic called someone a nigger. Wouldn't doubt if some roach Chinese engineer did though. Fuck those guys.

I'm a geek

I live vicariously through him

>impying Musk cares about xeno scum
If only you knew

Sold rocket tech to NK. Treason. Tesla went broke CIA mafia made him an offer he can't refuse. Probably same play book as John DeLorean. He said no and got set up.

Worked for Tesla and Amazon in a warehouse. Both are shit tier. Now I work in a winery making $28 a hour.

When all you have is personal insults you know you've lost an argument. You have not facts to refute his facts.

>I'm going to strap some bottle rockets to my non-profitable car and yolo it into space.

Gibs billions plz US gov.

>The pay and benefits are literal amazon warehouse tier. E.g. slightly better than Wal Mart. The team leaders are clueless over educated dipshits who if you spend enough time talking too you would start to wonder if they're even human. Working 60+ hour weeks bent over for 12 hours a day for $17 sucks. We lost tons of people to sprains and injuries. Safety and the med care people make you jump through a bunch of hoops and give you shit. One dude broke his collar bone and was told to either get back to work or leave and not come back.
elon confirmed silicon valley jew
thanks user

how many poor african families could that luxury car have fed instead?

t. Thunderf00t

>femperor.

I really dislike him and his cult

worse than when they sent an unintelligible song sung by a nigger out into space to represent humanity

delete this picture

Many, but There’s plenty of poor families in the US too

"Rocket Man" will probably be on that rocket after they discover what was done for 'Little Rocket Man'

I love mankind.

He's just trying to keep his shareholders happy since Tesla runs on being cool and trendy.

>you'll never shitpost on twitter so hard about shaping the future of manking

Xd

>Billion year monument
Elon Musk confirmed greatest man in history.