Cold

BREATHE MOTHERFUCKER

>Cold exposure increases testosterone and lowers stress
>The things women look for in men
>Implying your European ancestors didn't get exposed to long, cold winters to optimize themselves
>You're living in perpetual summer with your warm houses and artificial lighting
>Guess what races are adapted to warm climates with long light cycles?

Get back to nature user.

Other urls found in this thread:

menprovement.com/benefits-of-cold-showers/
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw&t=64s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

snowniggers

How silly are you all not optimizing your epigenetics? What makes white people white? A lack of sun and cold temperatures. The blue lit screen you're using whilst it's black outside causes a mismatch.

Cold showers daily. Love them. That plus a high meat diet = diesel.

Get back to nature.

Sauna the cold shower then sauna and cold shower again over and over agian for hours

potato

Sounds fun.

I sleep with the window open, we're getting around -2°C at night these days.
Also I dont ever heat up my room.

I scuba dive in cold seawater. Sometimes very deep.

what the actual fuck I've been making research about Wim the last few days...

>warm houses
lol I fucking wish m8

This guy drinks all day. He's a loser that figured out a breathing technique. Whooptie doo.

I've started taking cold showers. It really does make you feel better, but takes some endurance.

So if I wear my long johns all day and drink hot tea (held with both hands to warm them up) while signing up for health insurance, I'll be low test?

Windows 10 has built in night light

>things women look for in men
Jokes on you I'm gay

i have chronic sinusitis so later

>The diving reflex, also known as the diving response and mammalian diving reflex is a response to immersion that overrides the basic homeostatic reflexes, which is found in all air-breathing vertebrates.[1][2] It optimizes respiration by preferentially distributing oxygen stores to the heart and brain which allows staying underwater for extended periods of time. It is exhibited strongly in aquatic mammals (seals,[3] otters, dolphins, muskrats),[4] but exists in other mammals, including humans, in particular babies up to 6 months old (see Infant swimming). Diving birds, such as penguins, have a similar diving reflex. It may be the evolutionary development of a more primitive response to hypoxia exhibited by fishes.[1] The diving reflex is triggered specifically by chilling the face and breath-hold.[1][5] The most noticeable effects are on the cardiovascular system, which displays peripheral vasoconstriction, slowed pulse rate, redirection of blood to the vital organs to conserve oxygen, release of red blood cells stored in the spleen, and, in humans, heart rhythm irregularities.[1]

>I infiltrated Sup Forums and made a thread. Now, they're covering themselves in ice!
FUCK off reporters

I've been taking cool baths lately.Will continue to do so. I also wear shorts in the cold weather.

>Shrinks balls

I have a cold shower everytime I fap so I don't get the post-fap blues and as a sort of deterrent but I've begun preferring them to hot showers which just make me feel lethargic after

Alexanders father the hirsute soldier king Phillip II dismissed a mercenary captain for washing with warm water. It was seen as a effeminate way to wash.

havent caught the flu ever since i started wearing shorts+t-shirt during winter

But Wim Hof can stand heat too, he ran in a desert without water for hours.

Source

>Slovakia
>average low temp in winter is -3C/26F

really cute guys. Must be horrible to have to put on a light jacket when it drops to...25F LMAO

You seen the YouTube vice documentary on him? Inspired me like fuck

Some fucking book I read about him think it was the Michael Wood one.

I take cold showers for upwards of 15 minutes. It robs the body of heat much faster than air

This is bullshit. Men who take cold showers have high testosterone, because masculine men like challenges. Its a correlation, not causation. Any small acute effect is more than countered by the massive CORTISOL SPIKE you get from shocking your body. Cortisol is antagonistic toward testosterone production. Cold showers are fantastic for fat loss though. Cortisol and growth hormone are released, which mobilize fatty acids and glycogen to be burnt. The cold increases browning of adipose tissue (brown fat), which converts your fat into a heat-producing tissue which burns more calories every day.

If you want a truly anabolic experience, go to a sauna or steam room. The heat increases growth hormone without excessive cortisol, and activates heat-shock proteins which make your body's cells repair themselves better.

In terms of testosterone though, the absolute best temperature is room temperature for your testicles. That's why they have evolved to fucking hang or retract based on too warm or cold temperatures. So for instance sleeping with a thin duvet and with no boxers will do way more for your testicles than cold or hot shock.

Nice beliefs, you sound paranoid. Cold is the primordial condition of the universe

Your science is completely off. Check out Jack Kruse cold thermogenesis 6 (Google it)

I did his method for six months. Cured me from ulcerative colitis. 10/10 would recommend

Based Wim Hid and his bootleg Tummo meditative breathing

THIS.
Winter his your home, European. Embrace it.

Can confirm, britbongs insulate their house with leftover fish and chips paper, cold drafts pass straight through

OP btfo by biology fag. How can he ever recover?

But cold showers increase your cortisol levels?

Each time i get cold (shower, air con, outside air), i get common cold, flu, respiratory infextions, fever, etc...

wat do?

In the short term. It's optimized the cortisol cycle because of adaptation

I used to do this to numb myself. Worked great for aches and pains. Has it's limits, but anyone with a shower can do it.

Oh, it's another one of these "Jew journalist invents testosterone-raising story and posts it on Sup Forums, then reports on his own post" threads.

Remember to sage and report.

Weak bitch body, eat your steak and bean sprouts. Boil ginger in water and drink it

>Be from a shithole that was behind the Iron Curtain.
>Parents saved for 20 years to buy a Mr. Bean car.
>Dirty oil stove in every room.
>Spoon with brothers for warmth on mattress made of hay.
>Eat food from cans sealed with lead.
>Chernobyl mushrooms in lieu of beef.
>Drink bathtub vodka and smoke cigarettes made of sawdust.
>You think you've adopted cold weather skillz but in reality your just a broke dick with no other options.

I'll check it out, but please explain to me what unique mechanism of cold exposure raises testosterone levels? Genuinely curious if even a candidate exists. E.g. aromatase inhibition, SHBG related, etc.

Let's agree and amplify. Liquid nitrogen bath when? Cryogenic freezing something something frozen faggots

I generally prefer cooler temperatures but I've found I have trouble waking up in the mornings if my bedroom is too cool. What do?

Hello, Buzzfeed!

Non-white detected

dont forget your onions and nofap (also lifting of course). inb4 gains goblin soyshills and dopamine addicts try to prevent the goyim from flipping cars over

>being such a subhuman that your country is named after a basketball player

>cortisol
meditate daily and you're back to having a leg up on everybody else in every way

Showered in freezing cold for almost a solid year now

It's helped so damn much

Also when we have the fucking boiling hot summers with no wind, no AC its a killer. Bongs houses are utter shite since most are built pre-war or built to fit in with the old pre-war homes.

Africans live in oven environments and they're alpha as fuck so I don't think it's related to the temperature, at least directly. I believe the shock & discomfort to the system of a quick temperature change and all of the hormonal & chemical reactions of the body to this are what causes an increase in testosterone.

Yes, a daily ice cold shower or two will give you a testosterone increase.

Standing for a long time in cold water on the other hand could be counter productive.

F.Lux is a good program for this

Anyway what is this obsession with raised testosterone on Sup Forums? Do you realise it's associated with baldness, significantly decreased life expectancy, and mental illness? Unless you're chugging hot drinks from plastic & eating a load of soy, you probably have nothing to worry about.

Cryotherapy is actually a thing

I'd put that in the same bin with "onion raise testosteron" and "islam is a religion of peace".

Stop being a fucking cuck.

All of the most alpha people I've known in my personal life have never been to a gym, couldn't even spell testosterone, and know nothing about it. A few betas I've known regularly go to the gym and lift weights. As a conclusion to this, I believe how alpha & strong & energetic you are is related to a myriad of biochemical & genetic & environmental factors, rather than just one hormone.

so we're drinking onion juice while laying in an ice bath now?

This article confirms previous posts in this thread.

menprovement.com/benefits-of-cold-showers/

Might not be a buzzfeed meme after all.

I do miss winter, desu

Yes because they're adapted to that. White people aren't in their natural light and temperature environments

I wash myself with warm water then slowly turn to cold and try to enjoy it for a few minutes. During winter it gets cold enough to cause redness on my skin.

Yes it is.

and guess where it's always warm? most of California.
really makes ya think

But Jew York gets pretty cold.

>cold
>lowers stress

So many non-whites in this thread.

After the shower... Obviously. Use your brain

MERCURY TABLETS are the true red pill. I take one a day and my testosterone has never been higher.

I gotta agree with this. I never feel better than when I take a walk in the woods behind my house during winter, right after taking a big dump. It's like all my worries vanish, I feel invigorated and relaxed. It's amazing. I now take a walk after every time I poop.

And Sweden is even colder...

At least post the video link. Some people probably don't know Wim Hof.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw&t=64s

>flag

fuck off

If I remember correctly the trick with Wim Hof is that his breathing/meditation technique allows you to pump alot of extra oxygen-rich blood deep into your muscles, while also triggering a steady adrenaline release, thus giving you a basically superhuman level of physical/mental strength.

>he doesn't have a cold tub that's set to like 4°C at his local swimming pool
You're missing out.

lewis and clark actually took mercury supplement during their ventures. i think isaac newton too believed mercury was good for physical alchemy. desu i dont actually know the facts on murcury. mad hatter syndrome or whatever it's called could be real or it could just be kike propaganda

This.
I bet you told us to eat onions

yo this is true, only take cold showers like they did in the old school days dog , thats some real shit, also only wear the least you can in the cold, every man should be a manly winter warrior

>no articles to proof anything OP said
>just a bunch of random shit from a random user
Why isn't the thread closed and OP banned? and why do you retards keep replying.

Yea sure you're Canadian but lived in a heated house your whole life. Good job.

Try it for yourself. Cold showers are fun

Makes sense, there's a reason powerlifters and martial artists shout before a competition. Even before steroids in the 19th century, strongmen would take amphetamines to amp up their nervous system for extra strength.

It gets so fucking hot here in this country, that I take cold showers in the evening.

>freeze pipes
>spend thousands to fix
>go back to eating large doses of raw onions

post a pic of your view user. I wanna see Botswana

What do Botswanese women feel like

1 in 5 people in Botswana are infected with AIDS/HIV so you tell me what you think they feel like.

>this guy who has researched something isn't a flawless demigod
>everything he's discovered is uselss

lmao he has like 40 world records and has trained world class athletes

The body was built to undergo certain stresses. Those stresses release certain chemicals to counter them, which have all sort of benefits associated to them.
As a modern man, we can control the stress conditions to make the body release those chemicals then remove the stress and retain the beneficial chemicals circulating through our bodies.

That's why things like controlled, sporadic fasting are good for you.

>Scientific data seem to report a lowering of testosterone levels upon cold-water exposure
kek
kill yourself unironically

That's pretty cool

my nigga

i fucking love the cold, love to feel cold air on my skin, go out in winter for random walks when it's hell outside

FUCK YEA

fuck summer

Long term cold exposure makes fasting effortless. That's why wim only eats one meal a day.

Apologies for pic if it is too hazy.
It is night time and it looks like it is about to rain.
This neighbourhood is part of a place called Broadhurst.

Soft, like regular women.