MCs that join the other side halfway

Basically them joining/leading the bad side against all of their previous friends and allies, maybe even against the whole world.

>bad side

Not the black side

uchiha sasuke

Lelouch being a villain was all revealed to the viewer though, it was more like the whole world just picked the wrong side. Yuji was a good villain-twist for anime-only viewing but I have heard that was simply because S2 was so bad and left out so much otherwise it would have been the same as Lelouch.

How about Xellos?

More edgy than villainous.

Do you mean actually evil or just fighting past allies?

> i was pretending to be the bad guy

Light was more interesting since he was actually deluded he was doing good and was actually the main bad guy, something you barely see without it being some boring edgefest

Why not both?

Wasn't Light the villain from the very beginning though? Wasn't that the point of Death Note?

>Wasn't Light the villain from the very beginning though? Wasn't that the point of Death Note?
Let's not start this again.

>Yuuji
>bad side
His solution was ultimately the best for everyone involved and the ones he sided with were the ones seeking the peaceful and good answer to the main conflict. It was just that the plan and goal were so megalomaniacal that none of the "good guys" would ever believe it could be achieved without some extreme negative repercussions.

lelouch always was on his own side

>Wasn't that the point of Death Note?

Not really,he only targeted convicts and rapists at the start, he later started killing off people for light shit, even considered killing his sister and was happy as fuck his dad died for him making him think he actually cares

>Lelouch joined the bad side

But he didn't
He outright conquered it and made it his own side, then he destroyed it from the inside out

>and the ones he sided with were the ones seeking the peaceful and good answer to the main conflict.
I would say that was the outcome but not the necessarily the intention of Bal Masque. Right up until the end Bel Peol was just planning for an Earth 2.0 with infinite resources cheat enabled.

That's a big hat.

Pimping outfits, I hope we get to see more like this.

While killing convicts and rapists is something that can be empathized in an idealistic way it's not a 'good' thing, which is what was illustrated in Death Note. Best of intentions and all that.

So long as CLAMP is still alive you can count on it.

>not a 'good' thing

Yeah, but it didn't make him "evil" for it, it's when he became far more loose with his killings and had no considerations for his family is what made him look evil

Too much power corrupts. That's why just before he dies we see the tragic scene of his pre-death note self walking by.

yuuji did nothing wrong

What is the lower anime from OP pic?

Googaru no fuckface

Back to Sup Forums retard

>Back to Sup Forums
>says boy who can't use reverse image search
cool

There is a diff between can and want Sup Forumstard now go back to fapping to your loli anime

dude chill, you're epic man don't worry.
I too like to look for answers to things I could just as easily, faster, and with less hassle, find elsewhere.

yeah Xellos was done really well, especially considering even after next he became kinda like a neutral party.

>Not really,he only targeted convicts and rapists at the start
>Tries to kill L at the end of the second episode.
Yeah, that didn't last for too long.

This.

why is Clow Reed the ruler of britannia now?

He's not the MC though

But you're not epic so I don't think you would nignog

>the whole fanwank over the sharigan and uchiha clan
>not the mc
thats what you think

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
t. Clamp

Actually they would give some kind of answer involving parallel worlds and incest with clones

such a shitty hat but I wanna tap CC