The Amerimutt meme is a jewish fabricatio-

>The Amerimutt meme is a jewish fabricatio-

>ywn be 100% white

FUUUUUUUUUUCK WE'RE GONNA DROP BELOW 56% NOW

it just means you were below 56 all along

About fucking time

I'm checking white only on the census even though I'm 80% European. Fuck this "Hispanic" meme. I'm not from Mexico I was born here. I don't even speak spanish.

you mean statistically above, because they're classing africans and middle easterneres as white

>professional racebaiter writes clickbait for the guardian

Gee whiz, what a surprise.

All of those combined total around 1% of our population if that. I'm actually worried about the reclassification because that means the shadow Jews might be planning on bringing in so many of them that they'll be statistically relevant enough to take note of on the census.

When can we expect a new census to show the breakdown of the US population by race and will this breakdown include illegals? Also, who conduct these types of census? I would love to see if the white population of the US increases after Trump's 8 years. Trump cannot make America great again under his time as it is so far gone but what he CAN do is set up for the future. And that means setting up the conditions for America to become at least 70+% white again so that future Admins can't change it. Also, as the OP says, white should be defined a particular way.

No point in saying you have a 75% white population when that includes Middle-easterners/ some hispanics and other mongrels.

in just what fucking way is that nigbitch white?

>the shadow Jews might be planning on bringing in so many
with the current president how could they?

we're 20% white actually you fucking bigots

About 12% of americans can be considered white. In america they count beaners and indians as white even tho they are black as sin.

12% white 32% mutt and rest shitskins.

We already have separate classifications for Hispanic people on the census--white Hispanic (Portugal and Spain) and non-white Hispanic (Mexico, various South Americans and Islanders, etc).

that makes you decidedly not white, in fact just stop using the term white when referring to yourself because that is only true in imaginationland

oh and jews and arabs are not white you retarded fucking bastards.

>with the current president how could they?

Trump is a good goy, user. Don't delude yourself.

>le 3.9% face

Jews play the long con.

Trump has stated in public that if he has to choose between jews and non-jews, he would chose the jews each and every time.

look at his kids all married to jews. When papá D dies his legacy is 100% jewish.

Dude, you are really dumb. We don't have a classification for Middle Easterners and Poos yet because they are a tiny percentage of our population (like 1 - 2 percent if that). However, European Hispanics and non-white Hispanics (which make up like 25% of our population) are already accounted for.

Israel is our greatest ally - Trump

THIS kills amerimutt meme!
100% Jizya Face

Le Hot Amerimutt version:
Use their own trick's Against Them!
It's all about manipulation of Retarded Normies.

who cares

How many MENA people do you think are actually here? It's not a lot.