Trump admits to obstruction of justice

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937007006526959618
>Trump admits he knew about Flynn's lying all along
>tried to get Comey to not investigate Flynn
Is he, dare I say it, finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=flynn plea doesnt prove collusion
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e4134019180e
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e4134019180e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you shills so lazy you can't even read the picture your boss gives you to shitpost with?

This surely will be the tweet that takes down the President of the United States. I'm sure of it.

>Trump said a thing
IMPEACH WOTARD ZOMGRUMPF NOW

How the did you get obstruction of justice out of that, user?

You make no sense at all.

He said that at the time he fired Flynn. Fuck off shills.

Sage

We've known Flynn lied since he was fired, you're a retard.

That's it, Drumpf will never reach 1237 delegates, I am officially #CruzMissile

THE SCOOPS DAHNALD

Stupid motherfuckers.

He thinks that trump saying flynn lied to the fbi being the reason he fired him is admitting that trump knew the truth all along, and asked comey to let him go specifically because he knew he had lied
It's a hell of a stretch

Trump just admitted that he knew that Flynn lied to the FBI and thus broke the law.

Trump asked the director of the FBI to let Flynn go, despite knowing that he was guilty.

That's obstruction of justice.

Of course, it only matters if the Republicans care about the rule of law.

>in b4 reddit spacing, see image, this spacing is a very old Sup Forums tradition, fuck off

>This man [Flynn] has served for many years, he's a general, he's a — in my opinion — a very good person
Trump on Flynn, several months after the firing.

I wonder what could have changed Trumps tune about Flynn.

Dont you ever get tired of losing?

What the fuck are you talking about. Are you fucking retarded?

fpbp
/thread

Notice of OP doesnt post any replies. Mods should do something about these BETA antifa faggots.

Sage faggot nigger thread

What he said now and what he said back then are not contradicting statements though.

>Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

Tippity Top Lel, your colours are showing, traitor.

They need to hire better people at shill.net, its like you’re not even trying anymore. I think I know what special needs kids do at school all day

and this shit is top news on r/politics. It's funny how pol faggots live in a completely different reality

Trump will be impeached this year, anyone who doesn’t see why should not reproduce.

>why cant i
>hold all these nothingburgers

Trump's not getting impeached until 2019 at the earliest unless he gets accused of child rape or something

>Trump just admitted that he knew that Flynn lied to the FBI and thus broke the law.

No, Trump said he fired Flynn for not telling VP Pence all about his conversion with the Russian Ambassador. You're wrong.

>Trump asked the director of the FBI to let Flynn go, despite knowing that he was guilty.

Not true. He said he hoped the director would not recommend the DOJ prosecute. Like he didn't prosecute Clinton when AG Lynch let Director Comey excuse Clinton's THOUSANDS of far more serious felonies.

>That's obstruction of justice.
No it's not even if he did.

>Of course, it only matters if the Republicans care about the rule of law.
Picture relevant.

u forgot to change your maymay flag m8.

January 24 - Flynn lies to the FBI
January 26 - Yates warns the WH
January 27 - Trump responds not by firing Flynn, but asking Comey for a loyalty pledge.
January 30 - Yates fired.
Feb 14 - Flynn Fired, Trump asks Comey to let it go.

I mean, I'm surprised this one is still awake. I thought they would be in a coma from consuming all those nothingburgers yesterday

and next year and the year after and the year after...

If this does not prove it, I will give up any faith I had left in this so-called free country.

>No, Trump said he fired Flynn for not telling VP Pence all about his conversion with the Russian Ambassador. You're wrong.

see OP:
>I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President AND THE FBI.

Trump admitted it himself. You're wrong, faggot.

Who is the hax0r in the picture?

Trump admits a lot of things. How do we know he's not lying to make himself sound more competent than he is?

>Trump admitted that he committed a crime!
>Ah, but everyone knows Trump is a HUGE LIAR. Why believe him?

the absolute state of Trumpfags

>Feb 14 - Flynn Fired, Trump asks Comey to let it go.

INGEECH GUMPFF!!!!!!!!

>Trump just admitted that he knew that Flynn lied to the FBI and thus broke the law.

>Trump asked the director of the FBI to let Flynn go, despite knowing that he was guilty.
The lie

>That's obstruction of justice.
Pushing the narrative

>Of course, it only matters if the Republicans care about the rule of law.
Defense for when you're proven wrong later.

Literally conspiracy theories 101

plz

Yes im perplexed why Flynn lied. I think Flynn is really working to sabotage trump from the inside.

How much is your hourly pay?

>Flynn shouldn't have lied, there was nothing illegal about it.
Lying to the FBI is actually illegal, m8.

imagine shilling this hard for a criminal, for free.

Truly disappointing user

Trump fired Flynn, and according to the tweet it was because Flynn lied to VP and the FBI
Proceeds to go to Comey, while knowing Flynn lied, and asks him to let it go.
Lying to the FBI is a federal crime, Trump tried to stop the FBI from indicting Flynn
ergo
Obstruction of justice.
>b-but Hillary
Stop embarrassing yourself.

I own my own business actually. I'm assuming you're attempting to call me a shill though.

It would probably be against Canadian law somewhere to shill for Trump.

Why did he lie?

>dahnold, its time
>first the delegetes, then the scoops, now the words
>its time to resign, dahnald, let me step in
You know i cant do that, Grand Wizard Cruz. The magic i control is way too powerful for you.
>You LIE DONHALD! IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME!
You cant handle the pow-
>ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU WHO I AM! CHAOS CONTROL!
Heh, how cute.
>Wha-?!
I warned you.
>No! Not my skelegates! You wouldnt!
>ARRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Cruz, i thought we had an understanding. Remember. You MADE ME do this.
>dhanold, i-im sorry. Give me another chance!
>dhonda! Please! NOOOOO!
sorry, old friend.

Then why does your post have no factual basis?

>Trump admits he knew about Flynn's lying all along

Damn what is it like to be this delusional.
You are fucking retarded, this was admitted to be the reason that was he let go in the first place, because they found out about the lie. The about state of leftists these days
Also this

Asking the head of the FBI to let someone go for lying about interacting with Russians and then firing the head of the FBI when he doesn't and then telling Russians you fired the head of the FBI for his investigations into interactions with Russians doesn't prove you were trying to obstruct any investigations into interactions with Russians.

I mean you were just asking until you weren't but even then who's to say justice needs the head of the FBI?

>they found out about the lie.
And Trump, who knew about the lie, asked Comey to drop the case.
That's a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

We'll find out when he tells that story he has to help prosecute whoever he's selling out to keep his son out of jail.

>doesn't prove you were trying to obstruct any investigations into interactions with Russians.
Obstructing justice into Flynn, not the Russians m8
This isn't about Russia.

Yes

The President asking the FBI to let criminals go is literally what got Nixon impeached.

>This isn't about Russia.
Flynn is charged with lying about conversations with the Russian ambassador. How is this not about Russia?

That's like saying interview with the vampire isn't about the vampire.

Nixon was never convicted though

Why doesn't yours?

>trump knew it was a political witch hunt
>Asked Comey for loyalty.
>TREASON
You never trumpers are tiresome.
Flynn is being used then to attack trump. Hes a tool to the end.

He would have been if he hadn't resigned.

Trump can resign too if he doesn't want to be removed for obstructing justice.

The investigation IS into Flynn deals with Russia, but we are talking about Trump here and what he did when he found out.

DURRRRRRR DRUMPHHH IS FINALLY FINISHED THIS TIME GUYS!!

Fucking faggots.

Maybe we can also talk about the other deals Clinton and Podesta group made with the Russian oligarchs. Deep state government is dirty and they dont like Trump because hes an outsider to their club.

Proof ? See this is the part where you faggots fail. Asking to drop the Russian bullshit and asking to drop this lie are two very dif things. Would you look at that it appears no one protected Flynn from shit because he is charged with lying to the FBI. Suck it up buttercup, you are a conspiracy theory retard with no proof to back it up only Muh FeelZ.

The FBI is not some separate branch of government. Anything Comey could lawfully do, Trump could lawfully order him to do.

I think this really might be it, you guys. Oh well.

That "lie" is a federal crime

I am only these two posters.

In which I am making no argument at all, just asking why you posted a rebuttal to the notion that Trump obstructed justice with no evidence whatsoever to back your point. I also implied that because you did so, you might be a shill. Now you have resorted to simply mirroring what I say back at me, which, again, doesn't make any logical sense.

So I'll ask, can you provide evidence that the OP is incorrect?

Bingo. Trump is the FBI directors boss. Now can we please stop with this guilty before innocent nonsense spouted by the deep state that Trump is a Russian agent. I mean he has to be right? He wants to get along with russia!

He wants to slice and dice big government!

STOP HIM! They cry and i just sit here and shake my head at these corrupt politicians.

That Flynn is being prosecuted for as we speak, I think you need to go back on your meds.

fukin' link?
Why would you post this and NOT provide a link?
You know we want the link.
What did you mean by this?

>That Flynn is being prosecuted for as we speak, I think you need to go back on your meds.
It doesn't change the fact that Trump tried to stop it.
It just means Trump failed

Wow impeach drumpf nowww

Nixon was never impeached.

He was going to be and then he resigned and was pardoned.

lmgtfy.com/?q=flynn plea doesnt prove collusion

Ahhhh so thats where you are trying to twist this. You are not retarded you are a shill, got it. This has been cleared up many times, you clearly are either seriously mentally fucked or you are a shill trying to twist at that crucial point to try and validate your bullshit. Either way it's still bullshit that you have 0 proof for and big fat nothing burger. gtfo

I honestly think this man might be retarded.

You dumb fucking moron we literally knew all that since he was fired.

GET IN HERE. MIKE CERNOVICH IS A FRAUD.

Trump? Nope. He has balls. Instead of complaining about Flynn he doesn't play games by staying lawful in the face of adversity and simply fires him.

He can ask the FBI to end any investigation at any time. He is the head. Comey has already testified that he was not pressured to end the investigation

>Trump asked the director of the FBI to let Flynn go,

The FBI actually CLEARED Flynn about 8 months ago you dumb cunt. Comey said he didn't intentionally lie to the FBI.

Google it.

Once Mueller took over, he overturned Comey's decision.

Again, GOOGLE IT.

fpbp fucking retards

Not gonna lie, I regularly stump for Trump, but I'm not sure he did a favor for himself with this tweet.

WAPO: FLYNN CLEARED BY FBI

Jan. 23rd 2017

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e4134019180e

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e4134019180e

I'm still waiting user.

Come on we know its political witch hunt to make Trump look like a Russian stooge. Mueller is comey 2.0 after all.

Never Trumper big government can suck a duck.

>Flynn shouldn't have lied, there was nothing illegal about it.

Mate that's illegal, he's got criminal charges on it

God damn, Trump tweets out the thing that's going to get him impeached and admits to obstruction, and Sup Forums still tries to spin it. "I could kill someone and get away with it"

you must be retarded

>Ed Rodgers
>opinion
no wonder you didn't post a link
go fuck yourself