The great debate

The great debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

wavemotioncannon.com/2016/11/01/nichijou-raising-the-bar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're both overrated shit.

Nichibros had the worst threads I've ever experienced on Sup Forums when it was airing.

The one that didn't flop.

Nichibros best.
I plan to watch the other one someday.

Nichijou was straight up one of the least funny anime I have ever watched. That's pretty bad because the 'comedy' was all it was trying to offer. I could see all the money in the animation being poured right down the drain.

Nichibros had some moments, so I'll give it to them;.

Nichijou is technically better but I had more fun with Nichibros

both have their moments, but i don't think anything from nichibros beats that random sketch with the gun in the book

Nichijou is better and a valuable achievement in TV animation. Nichibros is just average comedy appealing to autists with no artistic merit.
wavemotioncannon.com/2016/11/01/nichijou-raising-the-bar/

Bros before Jous

They're both good and funny but Nichijou is cuter and has better animation

Nichijoe because I want to be a little girl

Nichijou's animation quality is not enough to make up for the fact that Danshi Koukousei is just...funnier.

So neither?

Why is that? The show itself was great.

Nichijou was amusing and good way to spend my free time but Nichibros rubbed me just right.

the way your daddy taught you to rub?

>Nichijou 2,765
>Nichibros 2,446

Feels garbage and every thread devolving into blogging. Non-stop. Every week.

Nichijou is just not funny

Who cares about Sup Forums?

Bros because of this based asshole.

You judge a show by the amount they sell rather than watching them yourself?

Kill yourself faggot
Mods ban this fucking child please

highschool boys is absolute trash and nichijou has high quality art / animation, although hit or miss jokes. At least the Nano/Hakase moments are consistent.

Both are great and on the same level, but for different reasons.

Hidenori and Yuuko are two of my favoruite anime characters.

Do these two shows only get compared because of their names? Because that's fucking stupid. Or is there some other reason I'm not aware of?

I loved both.

You could feel the budget running out in nichibros and it affected the flow of the comedy

I like Nichijou a lot better.

Bathhouse Owner is better.

What did he mean by this?

I find Nichijou more colorful, better animated and beautifully so. It has better pacing, the characters are likable and the situations while absurd are hilarious enough to make me happy and brighten my day.

Nichibros may be more ugly and sluggish, but I had more fun with it. I felt that I could relate more to the characters and the situations presented and I looked forward to each episode, whereas with Nichijou I fell behind for some time.

That's what I mean. It's more of a thing that centers about me, because I'm the most important person in the world.

Both series are very good though, and can be enjoyed by anybody for different reasons that have different weight for each individual.

Lurk more.

kys

>Comparing 2 different styles of comedy
That said, i felt that Nichijou's slapstick was a bit hit and miss at times
Some jokes were great, others just fell flat
I personally prefer Nichibros but to each their own
ZaiX10 is superior. The bank robbery chapter is pure gold

Not really a debate, Nichibros is better in every way expect for animation quality.

Nichijou has a type of humour thats only full understood by the japs

It's not a great debate, it's not even a proper debate, it has never been one and these threads are cancer.

Debate?
I liked them both.