Are Hank Green and Boogie right?

Is Trickle Down Economics a meme?

What kind of logic is this? The government isn’t giving him anything they’re simply not taking as much.

Secondly it’s a fucking meme that consumers are what drives an economy

>it’s a fucking meme that consumers are what drives an economy
consumption is the lifeblood of any economy, how is it a meme exactly?

>(((Hank Green)))

>Secondly it’s a fucking meme that consumers are what drives an economy
no, unless you live in an oil/gas rich country, and then it's foreign consumers who drive your economy

Trickle Down Economics is not something that either side believes in, its a meaningless term used by democrats to justify the government stealing more money

does anyone else feel bad for hank green? Hes basically the afterbirth of john. Hes literally a shorter, uglier less talented, less rich, less famous version of his brother, plus he has a bunch of embarrassing medical conditions.

Of course consumption is a part of the economy but in terms of growth it’s innovation that drives an economy forward. A poor nigger family buying a 52 inch flatscreen with their tax return does nothing. A business owner who has 1%percent more gross profits to invest in new technologies effects the economy in a much more meaningful way.

Then donate your money faggot, and stop taking mine

Jesus fucking Christ, this queer is 37? The soy must have some preservative qualities in it.

Holy shit, this. Of course, that's not why he's virtue signalling. You think people like Warren Buffet say this because they mean it? Of course not. They publicly say shit like this to pass the buck over to the other rich people who aren't "guilt ridden" so that the angry liberal mob passes them up while they keep making money.

fpbp

>I will not donate or invest any of my money unless the government forces me to.
He's literally the cancer the Left complains about.

...Do you even know what "fpbp" stands for?

WHY
H
Y

do you spam this thread, twice today here, and once in biz?

what are you trying to distract from? virtue signalling is commonplace which is what this is.

SAGE in all fields

i dont. What does it?

So give that extra money you get to keep and give it to charity. These people are fucking retarded.

Dear Hank Green,

Nobody is stopping you from donating your money. If you believe in Government so much donate your savings to the treasury.

Thanks,
Annon

How tall is John? Hank is breddy tall.

WHY NOT USE THAT MONEY TO GIVE TO CHARITY OR START A BUSINESS TO EMPLOY PEOPLE?

OOPS YOU'RE HIDING IT IN TAX HAVENS AND EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO LET OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR SOCIAL PROGRAMS WHILE YOU PRETEND YOU'RE PAYING INTO IT TOO

They're terminally retarded. All you can do is inflict more suffering upon them.

It is, but not for the reasons these retards think.

Correct me if im wrong but if you control for race trickle down works fine, its just that spics and niggers had a population boom