Onani Master Kurosawa

>exposed as infamous fap bandit
>isn't punished by the school
>teacher doesn't tell parents
>manages to land a cute delinquent
How the hell did he pull it off?

By swallowing all his pride and becoming a beta

It can happen.
The guy in class we used to bully for being a fat sperglord ended up with a girl from the same class that used to be one of the class cuties.

Maybe because he was the only one who still held contact after graduation.

I'll never not be happy about the ending. Cute delinquent winning was the only highlight.

>cum on people's stuff
>own up to it
>gets off the hook completely because of it
I know the other students made it hell for him but seriously, the school did absolutely nothing.

>isn't punished by the school
Schools are generally pretty reulctant to go public with that kind of shit, especially in Japan.

Have you ever met a teacher that really gave a fuck about their students?

But don't you think something like this is a bit of a big deal?

Yeah but I feel like if a student jizzed on other student's belongings a certain line has been crossed

If this actually happened in RL the police would've been involved.

I think the interaction with the teacher was crucial to the decision. His teacher picked his brain right after the confession, coming to the conclusion that this was based upon guilt and accepting responsibility, and not some ploy to shirk the blame. The teacher respected that he was in it for the right reasons, so he didn't push the punishment farther (since the teacher already knew and stated that the students would give him hell for it).

Because it would be more trouble for the school if they publicized it than if they dealt with it quietly. The media can be very destructive.

You underestimate just how much schools want to deal with, especially in Japan.

Reminder that he marries the delinquent

Yeah that part was adorable. Fap master deserved happiness

I thought the teacher did tell his parents? He said he respected him confessing and hadn't intended to, but he's going to have to anyway

Sugawa-end is the end you didn't even know you wanted until you got it

This shit would be on national television if it was in the land of the free. Plus if he was a black he'd be in jail as an adult.

Really? I thought the only after story was that one chapter novel thing.

Holy shit. Based delinquent is going to become a cute wife.

too powerful

I remember when the threads when that one guy finally decided to speed translate it all.

Speaking of Yokota, I'm glad someone wound up picking up Sesuji wo Pin because goddamn is that series comfy and cute. Unexpectedly being a Koganeiro sequel is a plus too.

Hirari is best girl only because Watari is off limits

If I remember right, he doesn't want to, but he has do do it.

I had no idea how great of a waifu she was until she went dere. Holy shit it was amazing, I want more delinquent girl romances

is there anymoar?
that kitahara's so damn cute

with his right hand I imagine

Two pages was it. But given what he did with his current series and Michiru from Koganeiro being the teacher that supervises the dancesport club, I would only be half-surprised if an OMK character shows up in Sesuji if he could get Katsura to sign off on it.

What is his current series?

He doesn't own characters from OMK though.

Holy shit.

Sesuji wo Pin, shonen ballroom dancing about a couple of cute dorks who aren't that good at it but inspire people around them because they have fun.

Hence why I said getting Katsura to sign off on it who doesn't seem to be doing anything else. I just want a Yokotaverse.

I love Fap Note. To this day I haven't really read much like it, which is a shame. Also for only being in the last part, the romance between sugawa and Kurosawa is one of the best developed couples I've read (in terms of how they got together at least)

when was this made?

Yokota randomly dropped them on twitter a month or two back for the series' tenth anniversary.

that wasn't what I was asking, but it did answer my question anyway.

That's crazy. I'm upset I missed whatever thread there was for it.
I also can't believe the series is that old already.

;_;

Why aren't there more delinquent girls?

Bcus she's shit

Fucking based

A literal god

What are some other Sugawa ends?

S M O O T H
M
O
O
T
H

>That timing

When was the main manga released?

>Yokota randomly dropped them on twitter

I can't help but laugh the mangaka just randomly putting that up on twitter

Nobody takes you seriously at 14, it's a free pass to fuck up things, you sure don't have idea because you spent your adolescence being a good kid playing Yu-gi-oh! and watching Inuyasha at home.

yeah this is a fun read, i like the couples and how its not all romance shit

Wish I could see those threads; sounds hype.

I wish there were more stuff featuring reformed bully girls; I love girls like them.

The recent one was the bully from Erased; I wish the guy had hooked up with her.

This, the teacher did have to tell his parents after the parents of one of OMK's victims made a racket

I don't like the reformed look. The somewhat trashy bully/delinquent look is part of the charm.

just like your taste

>Michiru from Koganeiro being the teacher that supervises the dancesport club,
HOLY SHIT
I never noticed until now

>Koganeiro
>MC decides to become an editor
>OMK
>MC decides to become a novelist
Well there's a connection

>becoming a beta
The beta move would be saying nothing and/or get caught without admitting responsibility.

And she ended up getting married to Kose in the end too.

you guys are aware that betas are the second in command in the hierarchy right?

Is there a term for them.

>infamous fap bandit
This sounds so stupid, how did I get through the entire thing?

the one magical girl with the witch theme from magical girl raising project was a reformed delinquent

anime never

hehehehe onani

I'm surprised the guy behind Fapper in the Rye manages to write something so cute and pure.

I think I know what I'm going to read now.

He didn't write OMK.

Comparison between her and her husband and Michiru and Tatsuya from Koganeiro. Also both stories take place in Hamamatsu.

>24
>still a loveless fuck
Should I just kidnap someone and accept a marriage certification as ransom?

The best part is that all the characters who seem like they'd be assholes are actually pretty chill. There's a fairly large cast and I don't think there's one character I don't like. Some of the female dance partners are basically there as background so far but that's the worst I can say.

>last panel
super cute
CUTE!

How did she even remember? Was she watching him two whole time?

the*

She loves her man that much. Truly she was and will forever be best girl.

And Top Speed was Top Waifu. Just geos to show how great it is.

I do like the lipstick and earrings; makes her look like a high class delinquent instead.

the moment she became top dead i dropped the show.

More importantly the story takes place in Japan where nobody likes to make a fuss about anything. Apparently bullying in schools and work places is a huge deal and people just kill themselves over it but nobody ever tells anyone about it, unlike in our countries where you can't even call people a fag anymore without half the country bursting into tears

what countries you talking about? no one did shit when I got my ass beat in school.

"When" is the word that matters. If you're older than 21 years at least, then that's unfortunate because the world wasn't as SJW as it is nowadays.

Did anyone else almost drop this when he got brutally cucked? It wounded me so deeply

The switcheroo from joke manga to brutally soul-crushing feels was the best aspect of Fapnote. Fucking nobody saw that shit coming.

That's when it gets good though. Anyone who thinks he should've gotten with Takigawa wasn't even reading the series though. Sugawa "came out of nowhere" but when two seconds of thought are put into it she was the obvious choice the entire time. The first two characters that really get any page time devoted to them are her and Kurosawa and both gain that through doing essentially the same thing: heading off to the bathroom after school to do something against the rules. She was also his "first" in a bunch of different ways too: first person he fucked with, first person who "talked" to him after he revealed what he'd done and then eventually becomes his first girlfriend.

I mean that part is heart wrenching but it was supposed to be. Can't be built back up if you're not torn down after all.

I mean I totally agree, it more just completely caught me off guard with how sudden and brutal it was

so what's this about a remake?

I haven't heard anything about a remake. He wrote like a two chapter short story though.

I want a comfy newlywed SoL of the Kurosawas.

The artist was going back and redrew some pages in his current style. I don't know if it ever became a full thing or just some pages or what though.

Yes?

>TFW I JUST REALIZED THE ARTIST IS THE ONE DOING DANCING MIDGETS IN SHONEN JUMP

Holy fuck

Because the series wasn't very good.

What is it like to fap to Sugawa?

God damn. Truly one of the greatest highs I've experienced from reading a manga and seeing the payoff.

it's fucking perfect while listening to some cheesy flamenco music. i love it. the guy hasn't lost his touch

Why does this fucking author know exactly where to push my buttons? He did the same thing with Koganeiro and it's affected me considerably, for the better.

Yokota didn't write it, that was Ise Katsura, he only did the art. He did write Molester Man, Koganeiro and is doing Sesuji wo Pin though and all of them capture that same level of comfy young person feelings very well though. One of the things I like about his current series is the feeligns of nerves and fighting through them.

I think what helps is that he's a pretty young guy. Dude's only 30 after all which means a lot of those same feelings are still within memory. I'm a real sucker for series that are more grounded and about figuring out what you want out of life and restlessness that comes with not knowing what the future's going to bring and he captures that all perfectly.

I agree. I find myself rereading Koganeiro sometimes. That stuff hits close to home, especially after the horrendous semester I just had.

Sadly, too rare.

truly the greatest redemption mango of our time