Was Terence McKenna the smartest hippie to ever live?

Was Terence McKenna the smartest hippie to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ex8WxTiScPw
youtube.com/watch?v=APAuhoWawH0
youtube.com/watch?v=eoj6au1h6m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No wtf, this dude is pleb tier. Alan Watts, Charles Manson, etc.

>Alan Watts, Charles Manson
You just listed two brainlets.

yes .

other than the male feminist stuff, however after listening to his friends talk about him im 100% sure it was just a ploy to bang his groupies

No, Alan Watts, who was deep undercover redpilling hippy retards with creationism.

C I A NIGGERS :
McKenna
Manson
Watts

the fucking state of /pol

he sounds like an old lady

>just listing people posted itt
brainlet troll, try harder

>Terence "White Genocide is Needed to Save the Planet" McKenna
>smart

"Manufacturing the Deadhead"
it's a very black pill, friend-o

Nobody is allowed to have an opinion on DMT until you try it.

You won't go fucking crazy, but it will probably fucking change you.

>literally a schizophrenic druggie
>literally gay
>literally joe rogans hero

fair warning : it goes KAPOW

he was literally cia though

first I heard of him being gay. I thought he had an asian wife.

DMT knocked that atheism bullshit out of my head. I still don't have any sort of faith really, but I accept that there being some sort of God is at least as likely as there not being one. It also kind of made me afraid of death and fixed my suicidal tendencies.

Manson was a literal retard.

Thread theme
youtu.be/ex8WxTiScPw

He was a fucking idiot

didn't he die of a suspicious brain tumor?

Weird, I got the opposite. Made me realize that the ways we can communicate may vary from what we consider a language. Really reaffirmed my atheism when I understood the domain of organic life can be even more complex than we imagine it. What I saw was just another being, not with any divine creative powers, or even power to influence what goes on around us, but simply able to communicate.

slept directly underneath early wireless military internet dish
sauce : somewhere in the psychedelic salon podcasts

It works, people call me a genius in my circles and women call me
>Jesus
>a god
I might just take their route and use my linguistic and charismatic and started a cult so I can have a stable of women.
That's kind of the default logical mindset. Maybe you were in a stupor and a shook you woke.

i got him confused with the guy who does ketamine and fucks dolphins and got fake tits.

When I smoked 100mg plus whatever was caked on the pipe I died and lived in a state of pure consciousness with zero sensory input and eventually dreamed up reality again because it got too taxing on my psyche.

the last time I did it I smoked a gram. I was out for just over thirty minutes, but I felt like I had lived another life. Definitely the most life changing experience I've had. Changed my perspective on a few things, which I didn't think was possible in my late thirties.

If you listen to him, he carries that pompous elitism and egoism that psychonauts claim that psychedelics remove from you

this guy gets it

How do you even do that? I feel like I'd be in the fractalverse and not even able to hit the pipe way before I got through a gram. 100mg took me 4 hits and then I did a a resin hit for good measure and after the third hit the pipe had already started morphing to the point that things started to get a little difficult.

McKenna is smart but wrong on a lot. Right about some things. I was HUGE into him in my blue pill hippie teen years. His whole bull about egalitarianism and "dominator culture" was so blue pilled and small minded. Still, he was smart and it would be interesting to have a beer with him and discuss racial realism etc.

In other news, you guys need to read "Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon" by Dave McGowan. It tells about how the entire counter culture movement, 1960s movement etc was all created by CIA niggers. The book is so good, please red pill yourself and read it. If you think you know about pizzagate, you do not know the origins of it until you read this book.

This is all too common amongst libtard psychonauts

Done it 17 times now.
He taught me to take the third hit.
I'm now able to do 6. Though I only do it now when my life needs direction.
Changed my life with his advice. Good guy.

Seems like a nice guy but put on a pedestal by entry level users. DMT would destroy 80% of Sup Forums and their ideologies

I used to idolize him. I blame him for bluepilling me hard, thankfully Sup Forums undid that.
I've done DMT, it's a glorified hipster novelty drug

I don't know many people that didn't get scared away from it for life after taking baby hits. It's a lot more gentle mixed with harmalas, but by the time I discovered that I'd already scared most of my friends away from it.

how do you reconcile your theory with the fact many of us have done DMT?

You didn't do enough

And if you keep yourself as the final arbiter, you will be less susceptible to infection by cultural illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=APAuhoWawH0

manson had a tested iq of 87

You are part of the 20%

Kek. I've done enough, believe me. I've also done several other drugs that can take you as far and even further. DMT is nothing special

Took the biggest hits I could take. I had it finished in three tokes. To be honest I was scared to take the third hit things were getting so crazy, but I did it anyway because it was the end of a long and methodical series of trips I planned,and executed over a 60 day period. I wanted to end it with "a bang" so to speak. Most intense experience of my life bar none. When I came to I was on my knees on the floor in my great room, the sun was just peaking over the horizon. One of the most cathartic moments of my life.

I extracted many ounces of pure white sparkliness over a few years time and smoked plenty and I still say kikes and niggers need to go.

“Just ya know...destroy your brain maaaaan!”
Hippy cunts.

>implying he wasn't by polar and it didn't range from 85 to 130 depending on whether he was manic or depressed

How many mg did you smoke? What drugs are you talking about. I've tried more psychedelics than most people know exist and DMT is at the top of the heap.

You believe that because you listen to leftist brainwashing during or after ingesting your hipster drugs. Those drugs make you very sensitive to suggestions, that's why cults love using them.
You'd be suprised by how many redpilled psychonauts are here, stick around, maybe we'll heal you of your brainwashing

That's usually how it goes. There's always that urge to put the pipe down and you just have to force yourself to keep going.

Over 50 mg.
>DMT is at the top of the heap
Ketamine, MXE, DXM, DPT, Salvia Divinorum, Datura just to name a few

I feel like I accidentally turned a friend into a new age spiritual hippie bastard because I used to like joking about their beliefs when we'd trip. I guess it wasn't the best situation for sarcasm.

DMT is terrible, I've only ever seen people utterly destroyed by its effects.

Never done MXE and was talked out of datura, but I put DMT above the others. I did like DPT a lot though. I even shot it once during a really shitty time in my life. Had never had the desire to fuck with needles and then two friends killed themselves after things were already going pretty shitty for me and I spent a month trying anything I could IV. Haven't fucked with needles since and I hope I never do again.

It can be pretty overwhelming
MXE is pretty crazy, it can transport you to weird places and make you experience seemingly impossible stuff. Basically between K and PCP in effects, along with the downsides both bring, dangerous

no. shulgin was. he literally made nbomb bombs to drop on the soviets. it contained small hypodermic needles filled with 25i nbomb which would drive their population to insanity, before death. it was filled with hypodermic needles because the blast wouldn't affect how they travelled.

MXE is pretty fucking awesome. if you want to do a dissociative like mxe though, you should try ketamine. best drug ever.

bump for MXE, too bad its basically gone. DeschloroKetamine is another favorite. bumrush a quarter g and leave planet earth.

also nicholas sands was a great chemist. you guys are more focused on philosophy. pick the hippies who were great SCIENTISTS.

I love taking the dck

Never done PCP either. Plenty of K and DXM and accidentally did ephenidine or something. It was sold to me as ethylphenidate. I snorted some and got nothing really so I decided to smoke a small amount and next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen with complete amnesia that didn't subside for about 10 minutes and then over the next 10 minutes I pieced together who I was and what the fuck was going on. Shit like that makes me not miss doing drugs so much.

mfw

owsley was also a genius

Sands was a mediocre chemist who followed a recipe and had great precursors (because there wasn’t any laws). Simple, straightforward, reaction; repeat enough and you’ll increase quality and yield. I’ll give him credit for devotion to the craft; when he was ectually busted decades late running a lab up here in Canada, even the RCMP were impressed by the professionalism. Spotless lab, cleaned flasks, high grade equipment. Shulgin, though, was the master

I wish I could've met Shulgin before his mind was gone. It was still pretty cool to meet him though.

MOMMY

No. Kary Mullis was you uneducated plebs. This isn't even up for debate. Terence McKenna makes the biggest breakthrough in DNA.

*Call me back when Terrence...

youtube.com/watch?v=eoj6au1h6m0
what happens if you listen to stuff like this during trips in your opinion?

he died of brain cancer