You take this girl home from the bar. Make out and she starts sucking you off...

You take this girl home from the bar. Make out and she starts sucking you off. You pull down her pants and a dick flops out. IT SHOULD BE THE LAW THAT TRANNIES HAVE TO DISCLOSE WITH YOU THEY ARE TRANS BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS. It is unfair to straight straight hetero males and females if they do not do so. But it isn't against the law. How is this okay?

I haven't seen blue eyes in a month. Are they supposed to be wicked bright like that or is it shooped?

>I haven't seen blue eyes in a month
the america experience

>ut. IT SHOULD BE THE LAW THAT TRANNIES HAVE TO DISCLOSE WITH YOU THEY ARE TRANS BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS

It's called Fraud in the inducement and it's already illegal. We just need a precedent to be set and nobody has really subjected this argument to the discipline of jurisprudence as nobody wants to admit a man deceived them and sit, for hours a day, in a courtroom under that shame and scrutiny

>You take this girl home from the bar. Make out and she starts sucking you off. You pull down her pants and a dick flops out
Fuck her in the ass while holding her arms so she cant touch her feminine penis

Audibly keked. Here's your (you). Sometimes the memes catches you off guard. I saw my phone battery at 56% and immediately laughed.

>. I saw my phone battery at 56% and immediately laughed.

kek

they look like lens tho or its the light , kinda weird nevetheless.

the girl im dating has bright piercing green eyes. i love looking deep in her eyes when my 9 incher is deep in her hot pussy. you virgins will never know whats its like to watch her eyes flutter with every strong thrust into her hot wet pussy. im marrying her and shes so rdy to be wifed up

I don't sex randos from bars because I don't want aids

>being that degenerate that you just bring home a random whore from a bar

Been there done that. Minus the 9 inched. Mines 9.5in.

I'm sure you're being truthful

> dick flops out

BONUS!

Why it never happens to me?

Do you live in the Congo?

Your own fucking fault for first of all not noticing in time, and for picking up random sluts, and also for not having a stable sex partner who you know and therefore can trust. Don't come crying when karma gets you.

Most trannies are completely obvious, it's very difficult to make a man look like a woman. If you find one of the rare traps that was actually able to trick you and convince your brain she's female, you've found the unicorn.
Fuck the unicorn you faggot, it may be your only chance.

What kind of hellish place do you live in?

Wait, you can't identify a tranny at simple sight? Nice surgery job imo

>Make out and she starts sucking you

>her
Your degeneracy will not be forgotten, toothpaste.

>he is scared that seeing a dick wouldn't stop him at that point
Bro, there are dead giveaways. Large hands, Adam's apple, their voice. Unless they've been on HRT before puberty, the voice is the #1 indicator.

Let's face it, the ones who have been on HRT since before puberty are like one in a thousand of an already tiny group of people that are passable traps. It's more likely you'll be mauled by a bear than end up in the sack with one of those things.

You're getting baited. The moment they speak you should be able to tell, unless you have never heard a girl speak before. Trannies love to believe they can "pass", but the fact is is they will never come close. The curtain comes down when they open their mouths and you hear the sounds of a cave troll with downs.

They realize this around age 30-37 when most kill themselves.

>lying about cock size on an anonymous message board.

Come on... stubble, not a girl voice, and Adam’s apple should be a dead giveaway...

>Make out

Sorry senpai but at that point you are allready gay AF. Might as well go in desu.

>. You pull down her pants and a dick flops out
I literally bitchslapped the absolute fuck out of a tranny for simply trying to flirt with me at a bar, got kicked out but still worth it

I would be horrified and immediately kick him out after he was done sucking my dick.

I've only ever seen eyes that bright blue in people so blond they are practically white-haired all their life. I hear the bongs have some bright-blue-eyed with darker hair. But looks shopped to me.

> (OP)
>I haven't seen blue eyes in a month. Are they supposed to be wicked bright like that or is it shooped?

You must live in California. Amexico.

I dont care what I fuck.

OPpic is a girl though, some Russian camwhore.

That's a matter of experience though. The first time I saw an M2F tranny (when I was living in the UK), I thought that was just some poor girl who lost in the genetic lottery. After observing 3 or 4 trannies, I learned to more or less tell them from actual women.

But even then, most trannies are unattractive, you won't accidentally get in bed with une unless your standards are pretty low.

My azn girl has these blue contacts that she wears sometimes and it looks just like that, an unnatural shade of blue.

Wicked bright blue is a slavic feature.
Ash blond and bright blue are common among slavs.
Deep blue is the Germanic trait.
Golden blonde or light almost orange colored brown hair is Germanic

This is actually funny. When I was going through passport control in Schiphol (if someone does not know, a big airporl in Amsterdam), the officer looks at me, returns me the passport without looking at it and says something like, "I don't check passports of people with blue eyes". White privilege in action lol.

It could be worse, you could find yourself looking at a fake pussy that looks like a wound that wants to close.

DILATION is what male to female trannies have to do post-op, to prevent their new pussy from closing up. Basically they gotta painfully fuck themselves with dildo-like things to keep their fuckhole that does not lubricate to keep it open.

Many trannies like the idea of cutting their dick off and making a pussy out of it, until they are stuck dilating for the rest of their life.

Trannies don't pass, so how would you not know it has a dick? It's too tall, has a manly face, too much body hair even if it tries to shave, an Adams apple, it's feet and hands are too big, and a voice that clearly says "I have a peenith!!!" And to top it all off, it acts like a gay man pretending to be a woman.

How exactly would you not know it's a tranny? Seriously- fuck short girls.

>Make out and she starts sucking you off.
>You pull down her pants
why am I pulling down her pants if I just came in her mouth? we done-zo

>implying trannies are not always immediately obvious
“Passing” is a myth.

at least she's a cute trap, then it's not gay

test

tfw american with blue eyes

id still fugg

I have grey eyes- where's that from?

Don't Fuck with random girls degenerate fuck.
Marriage comes first.

Kek

you’re a massive faggot

Based Portugal

He gets shot.

Yea this is just crazy right now. Even some hookers don't make it clear that they have a dong under there.

she's not Japanese, so there's something wrong going on

This is sad to read. I hope you find someone who loves you.

The problem is that I'm attracted to masculine women, so that makes it even more difficult.