This character is really hot. Is the show any good?

This character is really hot. Is the show any good?

It's meh. It has some goofy moments and cute girls. Put it in your backlog and watch it when you have nothing to watch.

Your'e better off reading manga and then doujins. Well, you can also watch first 3 episodes of anime, but it's shit.

A thousand people could say it's awesome, OP, but you could still hate it. Just give it the usual three episodes and find out.

Dagashi is good example of a great girl in a terrible anime.

Don't make the same mistake many have made. Just read the Pochi doujins and call it a day.

Read the manga instead, the comedy works better.

If you don't care about manga, give the anime a few episodes. It's really hit or miss, there's some good moments but the show is pretty boring for the most part. I dropped it after six episodes and went on to doujin life.

Hotaru is really hot and is also straight superior to Coffee Girl.

No, just fap to the doujins

>Is the show any good?
Not really. It has it's moments though.

Okay, any more webms? I can probably skip the anime with enough webms.

Watched it together with a bunch of buddies as it aired, and it was a blast. You really have to appreciate the quirkiness or Hotaru's quality as fap material to enjoy it though.

It's okay.
If you watch it, use Commie's subs. They are hilarious, I was giggling for hours after one of the episodes because of the subs.

>I can probably skip the anime with enough webms.
kek'd

Why is Sup Forums so sexual frustrated? You fap all the times, you should be fine.

I want to fap to this though.

I want to do nothing but mate with Hotaru for three straight days.

I am the only one who finds her plain shit?

I can see why.

I hope so.

I want to do the same thing. I want to make sure that my penis is touching her as often as possible during that time period.

remember Coffee is the most deserving of the coconuts

I want to do nothing but have Hotaru fuck me with a strapon for three days straight.

Na, I want to be the one to fuck her in every possible position.

The show was cute and comfy, just don't expect too much. I thought the summer festival was the highlight. Also Coffee is best girl.

Na, I want to be dominated by her very hard.

What was her problem?

I want to bury myself balls deep and keep myself in her pussy as long as I possibly can.

We could make a train. I fuck her while she fucks you.

Na, I want to be vore'd by her

Hotaru is a great character to have in an ecchi romance show... Not a gimmicky SoL one.

This, seriously I had an awkward time watching it because it all felt out of fucking place.

Being dominated by a cute girl is the greatest pleasure in life.

Did you ever wake up early, turn on the television and most of the channels are showing infomercials nonstop?
The anime is like that but with lewds, not worth it

I'm in many Hotaru threads but never seen that webm.

I'm glad Hotaru gets frequent threads. There aren't many competitors for sexiest girl of 2016.

This coming Saturday will mark one year since the anime's debut. I too am glad that one year later, Hotaru still gets threads.

I need to tittyfuck Hotaru.

Is the manga any good? I thought the anime was pretty boring with nice fan service desu