Clang Season 2 begins this spring

Clang Season 2 begins this spring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nDzg-F_09M&vl=en
youtu.be/as-HDMQGIYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who can stop the spring season?

i JUST can't wait.

I wonder what they can fit at the end of HAI this time if they choose to

Why do they have to keep kicking a dead horse?

I just cant wait for the memes

I'm as hype for this as for Code Geass R3.

AKA they might ruin it.

Who asked for a second season

woah awesome
i've seen you posting this, but i didn't realize it was the berserker armor
what's it for?

Kotaku

is Itagaki still gonna direct it

Why hasn't that shithole been burned down yet? Wasn't it supposed to go under with the rest of the Gawker shit after Hulk Hogan won his lawsuit?

>chiwa saito as shierke

the last season was fun despite looking like shit, so i'm sure i'll have fun with this one. hopefully they got the message and are going to focus more on the 2D portions, but I'm not counting on it

HAI YO
HAI YO

I wanna 3d-print it when I finish it. Would be pretty cool to cast it in aluminium at some point, too.

>tfw listened to his album for days straight until I could take no more
I have no idea what he is saying but I can sing it by heart

that's fucking awesome dude
keep up the good work

AotY two years in a row incoming.

Are you some kind of rich faggot?

Maybe S2 will be an improvement.

I think I'm just gonna rewatch the old one.

did they fix the animation?

>Season 2 ends
>Still as divisive as ever
>Season 3 confirmed immediately after
>Miura further delays the chapter release until then

Which looks like shit too

Go fuck yourself.

>not hiring a blacksmith

No, but really though, how did this studio get a dark fantasy series like Berserk? Who thought they could do it, and why were they on the table in the first place? What the fuck was the process behind this mess? Does Miura hate Berserk that much that he just wants people to move on from it and avoid bringing in new fans?

Oh well, I can only hope the japs complained about S1 too and that the studio goes full hand-drawn for S2 (even if those scene still have shit animation too).

Thanks, will do.

No, but I some money aside for my hobbies. my 3d printer was 500$, my smelter is probably gonna have cost about 100$ when it's finished.

Do I look like I have the 30000$ needed to commission a complex thick plate armor? I don't lol. And making it by myself is that much more fun.

The voices are better, the OST is better, even as a slide show it has better animation than the new one.

>I can sing it by heart
vocaroo pls

Nope, IGN's parent company bought Kotaku and other Gawker daughters.

So it passes from one miserable pile of cancer to another.

Me desu, because Obviously I'd prefer if it was fucking great, but it's still fun to see my favorite manga in motion, even if it's kinda crappy. I don't get the people who'd prefer they just didn't do anything, it's not like anyone is forcing you to watch it.

Serious talk: What are the chances of it being fixed?

Does anyone know if it's the same director, and if season 1 sold well enough so they can bump up the animation quality?

there were some good still frames in the first season and from the clips of the blu ray changes I saw they added more 2D scenes in some places, but I can't imagine the show being *much* better than the first season. we can hope, though

>I don't get the people who'd prefer they just didn't do anything, it's not like anyone is forcing you to watch it.
Thing is user, this is most likely THE Berserk anime we're gonna get, at least for a while. I would rather not have this and wait til another studio adapted it, like Madhouse giving it the HxH treatment (100+ episodes with crazy production values).

And now because of this clusterfuck, that's at least 10 years away.

shit, thought i saved more of the end frames

>I saw they added more 2D scenes in some places
Do you have some examples? The screens you posted look great but they were also 2D in the original. Did they actually replace any of the 3D stuff with 2D?

It won't get fixed, it's airing less then a year after S1, there's no time to fix (more like completely redo) this mess.

It'll be shit.

This.

The HxH treatment would be the best case scenario, but I really don't see it ever happening. Berserk is relatively obscure, compared to other, more marketable stuff.

Erica when Guts comes back for the second time was 2Dified, she looked pretty good.

I'm not sure it will ever stop being hilarious how bad this adaptation looked. Especially given that a good proportion of the Berserk fanbase are the exact kind of people to bang on about muh cel animation, muh 80s shading and such.

I'm still amazed that this adaptation was somehow produced. You'd think at least one important guy would be like "Hey guys, just look at this, how about we fucking stop while we can?".

youtube.com/watch?v=4nDzg-F_09M&vl=en

>3rd season goes in a completely different direction
>Miura still uses it as an excuse to not write chapters
>Berserk 2016 turns into a longrunning shounen
>Miura never writes another chapter ever again

Who cares? The only good thing that will come out of the second season is that we'll get out of the hiatus.

Say what you want about the anime, that Hirasawa song is hype as fuck

>Hype for a shitty adaption instead of the source material coming back from hiatus
I see.

Literally the only good thing about this whole mess of an ordeal.

All my interest in Berserk was killed by this shit 3D crap that is worse than ReBoot and the new terrible digital mangas.

The music in general was pretty good. It's totally wasted on this shitty adaptation though.

season 1 BD-rips when?

Nice.

That's life man. Miura gets tired of drawing like many of these guys.

You can easily notice that she has been rape since she was eight or nine years old.

Reminds me of A Song of Ice and Fire.

d-did they increase the budget?

are they off the boat yet?

Oh boy can't wait for hacks who have no idea how adapt a well established long running story to further CLANG all my remaining love for the series into bits

The game also has CLANG.

I saw nobody complaining about it outside of Sup Forums, by the way

So how were the overall BD improvements for Berserk? Is continuing with CG all the time confirmed?

The first one is well drawn but poorly animated

The new one is poorly drawn AND poorly animated

see

>outside of Sup Forums
And Naruto is still considered one of the best anime around. Your point?

I'd honestly they just kept going rather than having to rewatch the same boring old prequel arc over and over.

shit adaptation for a well drawn shit series, thanks Japan.

really,it's been that long already?

Cool, I didn't know you could put every frame of an anime into just one image.

If you take the freeze-frames of Berserk 2016, it looks good too dude.

if you say so m8

Are you saying that you disagree? I mean, you might have a personal preference for the more traditional drawings, but that pic supports my point imo.

And my real point was that we shouldn't judge the aesthetic quality of a show by its freeze-frames.

None of that really fits the style of Berserk, but if the whole thing looked as good as some of those do it would have been fine honestly. The 97 anime is definitely better than this one though, even if it has gotten ridiculously overrated here.

Naruto is better than 90% of the trash Sup Forums talks about.

You're just upset because it's also more popular than 99,9% of the trash Sup Forums talks about

>mfw we get the bathhouse scene next

Arguing which animated Berserk is best is like arguing which Star Wars Prequel is bestit's Rogue One, by the way.
It's just a low fucking bar to overcome, yet the none of these new retellings come close to the first, flawed adaptation.

>Naruto
>better than anything
>ever

Some parts were good in the new anime, the ost is nice and Skull Knights is the best 3d character adaptation.

Its just great to him animated.

Wish they went normal 2D however.

not to mention it leave's out a TON of stuff like animal-man piking the woman & the fairy that travels with Gatts

Oh, you look like someone who'd be wonderfully vulnerable to my opinion that although they skipped content, what chapters they did adapt were way better in the movies.

youtu.be/as-HDMQGIYg

I should get around to watching the new series.

>blocked in your country

GRIIIIIIFITH?!!??!?!?!?

At least its not Idolmaster

Do you think you can share the 3d files? Id be really interested in printing a set of armor for myself.

What villain tier is Griffith?

In terms of the old anime, it is indeed far better than the new movies and new CLANG series because the director then knew that there was more to Berserk than just a series of fight scenes. That there were characters with motivations and depth to their relationship.
I would guess they knew they weren't going to be able to adapt the whole thing so hard to drop a lot of the metaphysical and fate themes in favor of friendship and finding your place in the world. Which helps it work perfectly fine as a standalone feature, even if it doesn't really have an ending because the manga was(and is) still well ongoing.

Why did you have to remind us?

It's a given that the series will have deeper character development, since it has ten times the runtime and all. But given the time they had to work with, I think the movies communicated the same themes and relations more concisely.

Also, as a manga reader, I already know about the intricacies of the characters, so an adaptation that puts a lot of effort in animating the action sequences is exactly what I'm looking for.

> I think the movies communicated the same themes and relations more concisely.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No seriously. Are you this literally retarded?
They completely gutted all character development for the same of throwing together a bunch of flashy, but brainless and horribly animated fight sequences.

>so an adaptation that puts a lot of effort in animating the action sequences is exactly what I'm looking for.
You are indeed that retarded.
Fuck off back to gaia with the rest of your scum.

I want April to come soon, I just want to see Casca okay again

After rereading some of the chapters I'm really hoping it improves cause I'm desperate for any new material

Was CLANG that profitable?

I am about to have my favourite fight scene guts vs drogo ruined by some studio that can't fluidly animate shit.

threads like this make me sad
I dont even care if its cg as long as it looks good and looks like the manga chapters
instead its gonna look like terminator vs another dragon shaped terminator

a cruel reminder to what they did to caska

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""okay"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

How do people feel about Farnese? Is that gonna change at all in season 2?

Nothing? Because that's just the lightning of that one scene. If you watched the show, you'd see her brown as she is.

Also consider hanging yourself because of race baiting. I hope next anime makes her white and blond just to fuck with you. Fuck you.

>I already know about the intricacies of the characters
Everytime I watch the movies I'm constantly thinking about what an anime only would think about
And I always feel bad for how much they're cheated out