California HATE thread - ECONOMIC COLLAPSE FROM SALT

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI THREAD THEME

California and New York are suffering the most under SALT deduction removal. It will hit wealthy (worth millions) CA residents the hardest. Let's have a thread to shit on them even more. Reminder the TAX BILL will absolutely destroy California limo liberals.

THANK YOU CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK, YOUR TAX INCREASES WILL PAY FOR TRUMPS BEAUTIFUL TAX CUTS.

GET REKT COMMIES

SALT SALT SALT SALT ENJOY THE SALT SALT SALT.

We should be nice to them. They're still Americans, after all.

Shut up faggot

Over legislation doesnt mean communism. Why can the rest of the country shut the fuck up about us.

I wish my state would stop being so stupid and just vote republican.

I live in downstate New York where a lot of rich limousine liberals are going to be autistically screeching because they can no longer deduct the full $25,000+ property taxes they pay per year on their million-dollar homes located in luxury towns. Those people don't matter anyway; their congressmen, senators, and electoral votes are all maxed-out Democrat anyway so there's nothing more they can do in that regard. They also don't represent the average American in any capacity (but don't tell them that), so why bother pandering to their "needs"? I on the other hand will be moving an hour west to north eastern Pennsylvania where I can take full advantage of lower property taxes, state income taxes, and Trump tax cuts, plus assist in keeping PA a red state.

Majority of Californians are non-white, so most of them aren't American.

I feel bad for the conservatives that don't have a say in how their state operates, but the liberals I couldn't give two fucks about.
Those Liberals there are the same disgusting refuse that celebrated the two hurricanes hitting red states, and then laughed at Vegas and Sutherland springs shootings killing white people. They should be lined up and shot imo.

The regressive left has destroyed this once great state and everyone else here is too busy partying and going to the beach even notice.

Plus most of them don't even pay taxes so this whole tax debate is completely moot as far as they're concerned, which technically means the majority of CA's inhabitants don't even have a stake in this new tax law contrary to what others are saying about "blue states" getting the short end of the stick.

California lost the biggest if Tax Bill passes. Property Tax Deductions barely effect them compared to Texas and other states. Absolutely get the worst side of this deal. Fucking glorious.

Fuck Mexifornia. Build a wall around that shit state and cut off that leech of a so called 'state'.
No water.
No electricity.
Remove them as a state entirely even.
If they try escaping gun'em down.

This poisonous rats nest is only going to spread and make things worse for everyone.

hahaha all those trump voters in blue states got fucked too

>TFW when california has a 5% tax increase coming relative to other states
>tfw when blue states BTFO

You have to be rich for this to effect you. The % of Trump voters who are millionaires and stuck in california is pretty low. This mainly hits limo liberals living in gated communities.

Ha ha, very funny.

SALT

Greatest part is that these SALT deduction eliminations are permanent most likely regardless what happens.

What said. Plus, higher income Trump voters have no qualms about leaving high-tax blue states for lower-tax statew; this is something that's been happening for years now.

>10 minutes later, n-no one noticed

A provision was included in the senate bill to allow 10k to be written off. Sorry, it's not as disasterous as you make it out to be.

For me, the doubling of the personal exemption more than makes up for the state income taxes I pay. I don't expect to ever pay no taxes, but lowering them is great in my book - it's my money, I'm glad when I can keep more of it.
The real impact here is for EZ form users. They'll see a bigger return, which they act like is free surprise money every year. This will all be forgotten when the tax returns go out.

the 10k written off is property taxes, effects CA the least.