Antifa Discord Leaks

REPOST: OLD THREAD ARCHIVED Myself and a few others decided that it was hardly fair that discord actively targets right wing servers while ignoring the insidious shit that goes on in far-leftists servers, so we decided to do something about it.

Below is some screencaps taken by various members of a little group we like to call RWSS or Right Wing Subterfuge Squad (larp name i am aware and do not give a shit), including admittance of recreational drug use, mental issues, possible threats to society, conspiracy to commit murder, theft and grievous assault, sexual deviancy on a level you possibly cannot fathom, celebration of the deaths of nationalist activists and police officers and of course, many many selfies.

Hope you lads enjoy, participation on identification is very much appreciated as well as any other help you can offer.

PREVIOUS THREADS:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141659823/ archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141753278/

so, you gonna post something actually good?

so far this has been the shitties leak

>beaner

m8, where's my sandwich?

hmm

come on, get me something nice

Keep it up user

If they can dox us, we can dox them. Godspeed OP

>tfw you have literally doxed yourself mutiple times but OP is too incompetent to do that

Lets avoid stooping to their level, this shit will get reported by the media and we'll be demonized even more whilst Antifa is made to be a victim.
Youre either a shill or retarded, you are shilltarded.

good work mate

I'm not sure about this.
There are definitely some areas in which imitating Antifa is retarded (i.e. violence and illegal activity) but has doxxing ever come out against us? Especially when Antifa is known to doxx us frequently.

something you might have use for

No, the media are dishonest but doxxing them is the same as being doxxed by them, they cant with any shred of honesty claim that they are somehow morally superior in their equal act

(1/3)

I heard if you kill your enemies they win.

>Youre either a shill or retarded, you are shilltarded.
oh no i dont want antifa to be the victim of their own actions!!!! that would be terrible!!!

really though, where's my sandwich?

(1/3)

2/3

>he doesn't know that several groups of undercover Sup Forumssters are deeply imbedded within several midwestern IWW chapters, especially the Twin Cities chapter

We are among you, and we are invisible

3/3

(((They))) have been calling for violence on cops already for many times.
Lads, you will cause this on those anarchists (pic related)

the bot is the best thing

so they are all reject losers, who would have thought.

hey, that's cool I just really don't see what your point is

tfw you've posted your full legal name and city probably 20 times and OP never doxxed
i honestly don't know why we even bother worrying about these people

>imgflip memes

Reading the description of that account game me cancer.

Convincing shill job.

>weirdoslam
hey it's that faggot

perhaps no one cares?

Impossible, there was that thread on iww-list with advanced anti-infiltration strategies like:

> accuse anyone who disagrees with women, blacks or trannies of being a fascist infiltrator

And:
> give women of colour rides to the grocery store

That's a laugh.

really, gimme my sandwich argument!

if you don't know where to get on discord, here's what you need:
s5A26BW

My point is that quite a few of us have been simultaneously obfuscating our white nationalist sentiments and outwardly partying it up with anarchist antifascist scum for fun and profit.

Some of us even live in anarchist houses, kek. You'll never find our IRCs.

moonman is among us

So? It doesn't matter at all. If you start doing reactionary shit, we'll turn on you. You can't do shit.

good job posting these on the most well known place to search for doxxes my dude
btw acab

just fuck me up senpai

I used to think this was a joke, but that statement is truer than you know.

If you kill your enemies they win [the propaganda war].

Look at how slammed we were after Charlottesville. Antifa was playing a game of chicken with us and we lost. If they'd killed one of our guys, we'd have the propaganda victory.

spooks, spooks all of you! None of you is free of spooks!

>not realizing they're going to the police with every illegal thing they see or hear happening
t.brainlet

I know the Zardoz quote, but what the fuck is that a picture of?

Good work. These should be burned down because they violate my NAP by existing.

>All this antifa damage control in this thread

Just give up faggots

"n 1998, a fierce racist (who also happened to be the former attorney of Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassin) named Jack Kershaw created a monument for another bad man, Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest. The resulting statue is so hilariously stupid that we should keep it forever."

first result of googgle for "confederate statue ugly"

I have no idea why anyone thought that creating that was a good idea

Damn all those insane triggered commie trannies ITT posting their terrible memes

pretty entertaining nonetheless

Also posting hilarious images from the lefty/pol/ discord

Guys, they burnt the old invit link.

Do you have an other one ?

>You can't do shit.

Keep telling yourself that. Have you noticed an increase in fentanyl overdoses among your degenerate comrades?

>that Yugoslavia flag

I though Titoism was disliked by leftists

>THIS is what's talking to you when a commie flag larps about glorious revolution and praises Stalin
I am of disappoint, senpai

you can't make this shit up

that brings up some memories. but yeah, in general I just usually have some fun when these "leaks" happen though seeing that these servers have open invites floating around and people just meme in them I have really no idea what you get out of this

Imagine being this superficial.

b-b-b-b-b-bumpan

We all laugh at /leftypol/.

I think that OP fell asleep, a shame

Checkeroo

>anarcho-blowjobs
Now this is an ideology I could get behind.

baby blue and teal too easily confused for me to get behind this.

But will you let the ideology get behind you?

Just pretend to be jewish, i know its even scarier but it will get you out of a nigger trying to kill you.

Report any terroristic threats to the feds they take that stuff very seriously. Fags saying they are going to throw gas on the next torch rally will get them into deep shit.

LMAO

I try to get it, but they kicked me, even if i had a disgusting anarchist flag as avatar.

they look like a bunch of edgy teenagers

What a Nazi. Doesn't he know the OK hand sign is an Alt-Right symbol now?

Get behind me... to give me a blowjob? That seems like the least comfortable way to get a blowjob.

more like this

thanks, I'll add that to my collection

>13 posts by this ID

Can you at least pretend to not be triggered and terrified? It's cringy how much you try to look cool

Except like 70% of anarchists are trannies I'm not sure you'd like that

So they're literally all faggots

So vanilla...

Just wait. This gonna be gud.

sure, if that makes you feel good. I am scared shittles by someone reading my arguments about about poptarts being sandwiches

I'd suck a trap if her feminine penis was cute enough.

The goat is just uncomfortable with the angle of my dick.

I was more talking about anal sex (the only acceptable form of sex under anarchism).

So this is the power of left?

jokos on pakattu ensiviikon marssia varten?

no saatana se puhuu suomea