Why are Chechens hated to much ?

Someone red pill me on Chechens...Why do Russians hate their guts? Are Chechens really that bad?. I mean apart from the fact that they're muslim...How would you describe them? Violent? Polite? racist? tolerant? egocentric?...How do they compare to other muslims? Are they the worst of the bunch? Or the most tolerable ones ?

One thing i do know...I like some of the
conservative values this man is defending.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWBYdSNHMQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRcNCtogBM0
youtube.com/watch?v=yiI026r2snk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're muslim slavs, what other reason do you need?

>Why do Russians hate their guts?
The liberals hate them, and the westernised nationalists hate them.
Russians in general mostly hate Ukrainians, though.
Most hate was because we fought a brutal war, but at the end of the day, it was a messy war with both sides being cucked by people like Yeltsin.

in the 80's they were known for kidnapping russians for ransom. then if they got money or not they would just kill the people. and a bunch of other standard domestic terrorist shit. they are like white trash slavs also radical muslims, how would you ever think that would be a good combination of things?

They animalistic and fit, most males learn martial arts from very childhood.
Also, there was a bloody war 20 years ago. Many dead from both sides, Grozny(capital of Chechnya) turned to ashes.
If you weak they will try to crush you.
In any other means they just ordinary guys, some likeable, some not.

Most hate comes from out SJW, who combines weak physyqie with cowardice and hatred to anyone, dreaming of immigration to "wonderful europe".
We call them pidorashque, or navalny-bots.

Actually they're not that much of Muslims because Shariah means for them almost nothing compared to their "traditions" which are honestly absolutely cavemen-tier. I don't know what do you guys expect from an ethnicity which is uncapable of creating its own state. Chechens never had one. Moreover one of their main sources of pride is that they haven't embraced EVEN feudalism, staying a horde of tribes.

As people they're the worst you could even meet. Childish, egocentric, extremely racist, maximum close-minded and full of hate towards literally everything which is not about them.

>westernised nationalists
What do you mean by that ?
I'm from Western Europe, but are you insinuating that we nationalists are too decadent or not conservative enough ? or somehow too tolerant ?

he sucks Putin's dick a lot too

>their "traditions" which are honestly absolutely cavemen-tier

This seems pretty cool to be honest....
youtube.com/watch?v=cRcNCtogBM0

and so does this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiI026r2snk

>red pill me on Chechens...
We have some in a rapefugee camp nearby. And they go full chimpout when ever they don't get exactly what they want when they want it. It's probably the best guarded/fenced camp in the country.
I'm not entirely sure if they are actually more compulsively violent than the Somalis, or if they are just better at the violence bit once they get going.

I wonder why...I'm guessing he owes his position because of Putin.

Putin ( and Yeltsin) made up Chechens as an enemy to get elected. The FSB blew up apartment buildings and blamed it on Chechens. It was all a fraud and documented history.

Do a little research.

>I'm not entirely sure if they are actually more compulsively violent than the Somalis, or if they are just better at the violence bit once they get going.
At least they're not niggers...Not saying we should import them in mass though obviously. All should be deported..But they can't possibly be worse than Somalis or Nigerians.

National democrats, National liberals.

The kind who believe that Russia should partition into 50 "comfortable Switzerlands" and also pay reparations to all the baltniggers, hohols and poles, and Japs and whatnot. Hitlerboos too.

Since i know Chechens personaly i can say:

They are the Untermensch.

I'm aware of that...
But even so..I'm just asking about the population, mentality, culture of these people in general.

>National democrats, National liberals.
>The kind who believe that Russia should partition into 50 "comfortable Switzerlands" and also pay reparations to all the baltniggers, hohols and poles, and Japs and whatnot. Hitlerboos too.
Oh ok. Yeah i'm not in that camp then...The way i see it, we should all just mind our own business. Protect our borders & civilisation. We can be good neighbors and that's that. As long as we respect each other's sovreignty..everything is ok

>Since i know Chechens personaly i can say:
>They are the Untermensch.

In what way? Violent? needlessly aggressive?

>As people they're the worst you could even meet. Childish, egocentric, extremely racist, maximum close-minded and full of hate towards literally everything which is not about them.
and yet they survive and thrive.
history will judge them better than us, i suspect.

Both, also lying greedy Cunts.

Stay away from those Low IQ Subhumans

>hated so much
They arent

Kek , Let me guess a big ebil Chechen hurt your cuck feefees? :DDDD

>slavs
>Chechens
T think not, my lusophone user.

Shoudn't you be outside robbing People Khasmohmad?

No it's cold outside >:D

Russia and Islam will save Europe.

Theyre muslims. What other reason do you need?

Im chechen, live in europe cause of the 2nd war.
We are prideful and would prefer to keep our nation and culture intact. Combat sports are very big in our culture, but this aggressive meme is not true. I have only once started a fight, every other time it was me defending myself. Me and my brothers and most of our friends are shy and polite, we dont hate westerners and dont really hate russians, even though some have mistreated us because we are chechens, we noticed that the majority of russians treated us like anybody else. Of course not everybody is perfect but that goes for every nationality and ethnicity. We are conservative and prefer not to mix, it is frowned upon. We arent like most muslims, our own culture and roots are very much intact. Some of our people have been negatively affected by war and history, i dont always agree with them but also dont blame them, we have suffered a lot.

They are pretty based if you get along with them. Plus their islam (sufism) is not radical. There are different types of chechens, ones that just want to do sports and be manly in general, sons of rich parents that came to moscow, generally they are degenerate and violent, and just regular dudes, that proud to be chechen but hate when they judged by their ethnicity. Generaly chechens are violent, u dont want to be looking in their eyes and try to fucking with them, else they are going to start a fight. But if you get along with chechen, then you can be sure that they will help you especially in the fight

Go be an inbred shitskin somewhere else

>I mean apart from the fact that they're muslim

Yea why is [group] so bad other than [the entire reason group is bad]???????

>Im chechen, live in europe cause of the 2nd war.
>We are prideful and would prefer to keep our nation and culture intact. Combat sports are very big in our culture, but this aggressive meme is not true.

Finally! an actual Chechen person!..I"m curious about something. Do you guys are muslim. But would you say that your people are also racially conscious ? (culturally too)...
Or are muslims oblivious to these things? (or pretend to).

In other words, let's say yu guys are getting invaded by sub-saharan africans..Are you ok with that as long as they're muslim ? Or do you people care to protect your identity ?

>Why do Russians hate their guts
because of some war that happened not long time ago

>We are conservative and prefer not to mix, it is frowned upon

Oops. Sorry i should've read your entire response before responding.

Cucks to sandnigger religion

No problem, i appreciate your interest. Its very refreshing.

>muslim
That fact alone is enough reason to kill them on sight.

You guys intrigue me because i consider you guys are white. (i.e. caucasian). I know that many will tell me that you people are not white, or subhumans etc...
But regardless, it's very intriguing to me because i'm trying to figure out what has saved you people from moral degeneracy, what has protected your birthrate etc...
Is it just Islam? or do you think it's a combo of Islam + your cultural particularities ?...

Chechen people would butcher every African they could catch.

They are not Slavs but are a good example of what Islamic Slavs would be.

Pride in Chechen culture, strong social cohesion and rigid self-discipline enforced through Chechen culture, Islam is also a plus in this case.

A sense of unity, trust and loyalty i guess, in our history, our different tribes needed to unify and fight against a common enemy many times, mainly russians.

>In other words, let's say yu guys are getting invaded by sub-saharan africans..Are you ok with that as long as they're muslim ? Or do you people care to protect your identity ?

No we are not ok with it, we would fight till the last man , it doesn't matter if they are Muslim or not anyone who tries to invade or change us has to die
Many tried it and all of them failed, from Mongols to turks Persians and Arabs, all of them once tried to absorb us but we resisted for thousands of years
The reason why we accepted Islam is because it didn't oppose our traditions too much and was compatible with us, but Islam nowhere says that you should spread your legs for foreign niggers, matter of fact Islam promotes statehood it just opposes radical racism, even tho that's not really possible for humans

Are you also Chechen ? Stupid question..I'm also curious about something. Would you say that MMA (the sport) is very popular over there ?
(i'm asking because in the video i posted , i noticed the Chechen president sparring with Aleksander Emelianenko)

Do most Chechens like their president ? Or do they see him as a Putin puppet ? Or are they ok with that ? (as long as the country is doing ok i guess)

Ok thanks for replying to all my questions

this fucker donated money to build mosques in the west bank. unacceptable.

Yes mma is very big.
We just want the country to do good right now, too many people have died. I think opinions are divided, i personally dont like putin that much, i dont like how he bombed us and blamed us for their staged bombings. Kadyrov is just there.

i fucking hate all things muslim

Thanks for asking

Leave my country, filthy roach.

To me they are chill muslims, i honour them for their struggle against Russia, and ive met some chill chechen girls personally.

Maybe extreme, but they do have my support, as long as they dont suck of the russians, like that guy probably does.

Mayeb theyre muslims, but they never fought the western crusaders, and they wont jihad us.

>, it doesn't matter if they are Muslim or not anyone who tries to invade or change us has to die

Thanks for your honesty. (even though you'd probably hate me in real life, as i'm an atheist...Nationalist too). But unlike most Pol posters i don't necessarily have a problem with islam itself. I'm mainly concerned about the importation of third worlders. (don't care if they're christian or muslim).

I'm still glad to hear that from you. It's kinda comforting even though i'm not chechen myself.

They are the same as the other people of the Caucasus. Peaceful and good. All the hate is from lies.

It's fully to see the Racist say bad things about people from their own ethic origins.

"Caucasians" anyone?

Zometeen ;^)

>>, it doesn't matter if they are Muslim or not anyone who tries to invade or change us has to die
>Thanks for your honesty. (even though you'd probably hate me in real life, as i'm an atheist...Nationalist too)

I don't really care if you are atheist as long as you are not a degenerated sodomit

>But unlike most Pol posters i don't necessarily have a problem with islam itself. I'm mainly concerned about the importation of third worlders. (don't care if they're christian or muslim).

Islam doesn't promote mass immigrations, if anything it's against them, trust me if the Germans were Muslim there would be literally zero cuckery going on because they wouldn't have imported so many niggers
The cuckery comes from their Christianity, you know hold the other cheek and stuff, in Islam you'd get your face busted if you touch my cheek

>I'm still glad to hear that from you. It's kinda comforting even though i'm not chechen myself.

I'm glad to help

I still remember the videos of these fucks beheading Dagestanis

>I don't really care if you are atheist as long as you are not a degenerated sodomit

Nop. I'm well aware of the fact that Atheism has created a huge void...(marxists have done everything in their power to destroy christianity)...And now, it's being filled with with Islam (via mass importation of niggers & Arabs)... I personally think we have a time bomb in our hands..
Because history has shown that multiculturalism has always failed. We're tribal by nature.

I wish atheists (in general) weren't degenerate. Decadent, or self-loathing. (many are not, many are totally mentally normal, conservative).. But sadly, many so called "atheists" have replaced this void with the government. Political correctness is our new religion now. And we can see the horrible effects it has done in the West. We have become cowards...We have a slave mentality. We apologize for eveything.

I know that a silent majority doesn't agree with what is happening. But no one dares to move a finger for fear of losing their job, friends, getting sued etc.. I'm getting off topic now.

Anyway, i'm glad to see caucasians with normal birthrate + conservative & who care about their identity. Don't care if you guys are muslim. Just keep it that way.

They're Muslims. They act like Muslims.

What's the mystery?

Its funny because the virtues SJWs hold dear could be argued to all be rooted in Christian values. Something tells me that if an Islamic country experienced a mass loss of faith they wouldn't turn to political correctness because its never been a part of them in any capacity. Probably something more similar to Nazism would arise in peoples consciousness.

Chechen culture is big on trust. We do not give out trust to anybody like you do in the West. Trust is a magnificent thing, and should be rewarded upon those us earn this.

Trust you Europeans are placing into all these immigrants coming to your lands is in my opinion simply naive and not deserved. If immigrants proved as worthy of trust, then that would be another case.

But if you gain our trust, we would never abandon you in a fight, such a thing is worse than death.

Many Chechen are agnostic in private, Islam is just a good social cohesion glue to our people.

Like libyans Trading niggers? Kek

because they are more retarded than niggers?

Correct, values of SJW and hell, entire human rights concept has its roots in Christianity. That is why Islam will never reform, never accept those values, they are stranger to us.

Also, racism and nationalism are normal states of mind to many muslim countries, especially those who are not black.

If you were a true Fascist, you would embrace Islam in a second.

there is a joke somewhere here about
>implying Yeltsin was ever sober enough to declare a war

The churka in the pic is Kadyrov, Putins main lackey. Funnily enough he wants to leave office lately, complaining that the job is too responsible for him.
And churkas have earned the ire of some Russians for their "above the law" attitude, they are much like niggers in the US but much more dangerous.
Chechens are generally VERY pro-Putin and pro-Kremlin, and Putin gives them leeway for that. They can get away with things Russians wouls get locked up for.

>Many Chechen are agnostic in private, Islam is just a good social cohesion glue to our people.

I'm pretty sure you guys do have agnostics too...But regardless, as an atheist i personally understand and realize the importance of religion. I think it was a terrible mistake to get rid of it. (like we did in the west). My own wife is Christian. I've never tried to influence her or mock her, or force her to become an atheist, i don't even care if our kids end up being very religious...

But it seems to me that many are hypocrites. (i.e. replacing religion with big government and the government's ideology aka political correctness, cultural marxism etc..).

Honestly, I am a atheist myself but I understand the need for religion as social cohesion tool. You need something to hold the people together. It really does not matter about theology at the end of day, it is all about social cohesion and general moral state of society.

Sorry, but Marxism and PC culture are not what is destroying you. What is killing you is Enlightenment values of universalism, that is the root cause of your fall.

>What is killing you is Enlightenment values of universalism, that is the root cause of your fall.

Same difference to me. I see similar symtoms whenever i see these perturbed teenagers who label themselves as "antifas" or "sjws", "feminists".. These kids are lost...wasted generations.

The religion of "human rightism" and "feelings" is fucking cancer.

But you do understand that its roots are older than couple of decades? Shit, go to Muslim forums, even the Jihadis say that West died in Enlightenment.

Manlet love.

Because Chechens aren't all like Kadyrov, Kadyrov is a good man.

>navalny-bots
redpill me on Navalny, rusanon. My bitchy russian exgf loved him and thought he was going to fight corruption and bring western values.

>Manlet love.
Napoleon was also a manlet..And since you're from Romania, the same can be said about Vlad Tepes. 5ft 6in (168 cm)

because they are based conservative white people who's population is actually expanding

Napoleon being short was a myth propagated by the brits. And about Vlad, where did you get those stats? Deadliest Warrior?

>Muslim
>Also Slav
Why the fuck do you think?

Chechen aren't slav

Chechenia posts always get a SAGE