What's worse Sup Forums: Niggers or jews? Who do we purge first in the race war?

What's worse Sup Forums: Niggers or jews? Who do we purge first in the race war?

jews.

/thread/

She looks like that degenerate country singer from America who had 20 “boyfriends”. Why would the AfD use her on the cover?

Shut up Hans. Taylor is pure.

The only thing pure about her is coincidence

>tfw when you find out there are somalian Jews

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

I would rather be a Jew than a nigger so Niggers are worse. However, Jews are the biggest threat and must be dealt with first in your sick fantasy race war. None of it is going to happen so it doesn't matter.

The JA (Junge Alternative) followed the Fashy Tay-tay posting and made their own look-alike.

She is our kweeen yaaas slayyyy

>Always kill a tratior before an enemy

After you rid the jew poisioning the minds of people niggers will become free game.

This triggers the mutt.

According to an interview in Seventeen Magazine from 11 years ago, Taylor is a virgin.

I think it's great that she's so chaste and saving her virtue for her wedding bed. It's great that she wants to preserve the sanctity of her race by only pursuing true white warriors like the great men who regularly post on Sup Forums

What's worse? people that think like you!

Wheaton's Law - DON'T BE A DICK!!!!

>The JA (Junge Alternative) followed the Fashy Tay-tay posting and made their own look-alike.
Sup Forums's ability to meme things to reality amazes me.

niggers. I can't even stand to see them

Kill this amermutt with fire hans

you're the one responding, moore...

NIGGERS!

When I go to the gas station there is ALWAYS a nigger blarring hip hop music at concert level from his car. When I go downtown there are always packs of wild feral niggers just standing on street corners holding their dikks and yapping "no wat I'm say'in dawg". Whenever there are violent crimes in my city it's ALWAYS NIGGERS! Problems at work? It's always NIGGERS! Commercials on television NIGGERS! Sports? NIGGERS! Everything I do in life is ruined by NIGGERS! Not to mention there are 40 million fukkking niggers in America.

The answer is simple....NIGGERS ARE THE WORST!

jews.

also we dont purge niggers, you retard.

we kill 70~ % of their population and then let them develop in africa. every race deserves to developed on its own. even niggers.

the only exceptions are jews, because they are evil who want kill other races. you dont want us to become like them, do you? so just kill kikes and let the rest be.

No one, peace and harmony.

JA is basically a Sup Forums colony.
You can tell by the tweets and memes alone.
Good times ahead.

/thread

jews - organized crime and cartels
niggers - crazy street thugs and killers

Why not both?

jews will bring in niggers, but niggers will not bring in jews.

>What's worse Sup Forums: Causes or Consequences?

Jews are the bee in the nigger's bonnet. Eliminate him first, then subdue the darkeys