Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

>Expect CGDCT
>Get we want the GuP and Saki audience
How could I have been so naive to not watch this sooner?

Other urls found in this thread:

syakunetsu.com/news/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOTY.

Good show. Didn't fill me with butterflies like Anne Happy did though.

I just realize how fucking hot those shorts are

Did she have autism?

Hoku did.

Hoku's mind got fried from being able to see everyone's panties. It's a superpower she can't turn off.

Well, Autism is a superpower that can't be turned off, in many ways.

Was kashmir playing in this scene?

>Expect CGDCT
I don't understand, did it fail to meet your expectations? It's literally cute girls doing doki-doki ping pong.

BING BONG

Narashite.

Why won't she say what type of panties Hanami wears? What is she hiding?

For those wondering, translations won't be delivered today like I said. Sorry about that. But we're still working on them, so don't worry, it won't be long now.

This show had a better Danganronpa character than the actual Danganronpa 3 anime. Doki doki hope beat despair to death.

What makes you think she has a type of panties to reveal?

I don't remember wich was best girl, was it akari?

Nopan

>we want the GuP and Saki audience
Need more shows like this desu

Hokuto print panties

More importantly, what does Hoku WEAR?

Are you kidding me user? The matches were more intense than Haikyuu. I never expected this to be the sports AOTS

A
C
E

Kururi was

only one true answer

But user, that image suggest me that Zakuro is best girl.

Shop mascot pantsu

Don't forget this time.

Well, you're not wrong there, but the entire cast of the show consists only of cute girls. It still qualifies.

This is a middle schooler.

tanoshii seal of approval

I believe in S2

Better buy those character songs

Why does she wear a giant button on her head?

That will only promote the idols.

Because it's cute.
Do you need any other reason?

OST FUCKING WHEN?

Does the author of this series have a tall girl fetish? I'm starting to get that vibe from some of the character designs.

It was your own fault. You'd have seen your own mistakes by simply watching the entirety of the first episode when it aired.
>they killed the リ hairpin
SACRILEGE

Glad I picked this up right at the end of the season. The music timing is fucking glorious. What's up with these Ping Pong shows and good music?

Except none of them looks relatively tall?

>file deleted
For what purpose.

SEASON 2 WHEN

>Expect Saki
>Get boredom and dullness
Sup Forums lied to me.

happy now?

True, would've been better if the character was reincarnated as a ping pong ball, right?

I didn't exactly ask you to repost it.

Is January 25 the music release?
syakunetsu.com/news/index.php
Sorry, I can't read moon and the Google fails.

>reincarnated as a ping pong ball
Sounds more interesting than what we got. It had some nice moments but most of the SoL type stuff was a bit boring IMO. It's apparent mediocre budget didn't help it either even though there was some good stuff.

Koyori best girl and most fun

It would've been better if I felt excitement in any of the matches apart from Hanabi's match against Sasorida. And if the protagonist wasn't a bland bitch with no character.

>mixing color schemes
LEWD

Post the Spurdo edit.

AOTY

>you will never sweat like these cute girls

spin-off when

along with season two.

>Koyori & Agari: Afterschool Rubber
Fuck that's lewd

>bestie storm.
>no agari.

never.

They'll need more material to sell more idol stuff, that's how seyuu idols and multimedia projects work.

Or they can just release more singles and character songs.

>tfw Zakuro doesn't have as much talent as everyone but still made it because hard work is legit

>January 25
So far away.

PING

Ace? More like Ass.

More like 2nd pl ace.

Just for a few days, after months of stagnation having only Hanabi as best practice rival.

Yeah they needed a dense harem lead to make it even better.

How are GuP and Saki not CGDCT?

They're not sitting under kotatsu making puns, sensha-do and mahjong are serious business.

I felt like the best part was ep3 match and while the rest was good it just didn't top it

I'm not entirely sure why you're trying to out me as some sort of haremshitter or isekai fan merely because I don't like your show.

yes

It's like when a show has a harem but it isn't a harem show. Saki has cute girls doing cute things but it also has conflict and proper plot. They aren't playing mahjong to be cute. Actual CGFCT shit like K-ON avoids shit getting real at all costs

>mune oomune
Cruel

One of the first year girls sounded really familiar but I'm not sure she is even a named character. It's really bothering me that I can't name the seiyuu

Probably the ponytail girl voiced by Ootsubo Yuka. She did Toshino Kyouko among others.

It's in the top 10 of most rankings, second season confirmed.

>oomune
>has a big ass too

Anyone got a webm of this? Was it Hokuto's match? I can't remember.

This show is such a beautiful example of 'spot the main characters'.

The joke is they're all main characters

Your do get the feeling they could put a tiny bit more effort into the background. I mean the only plot purpose they really have served so far is showing how wet twintails gets when admired

They put as much effort and budget (and they probably didn't have much) as they could into great ping pong scenes, fuck backgrounds, they're the most unimportant thing in a show like this.

>twintails
Half of the main cast has twintails.

It never really got anywhere and repeated itself a lot.
The girls weren't even that great.
I want the OST though.

No I agree with you. They should have added giant ritz tits and nopan to everything along with orgasm tanoshii power ups. Not sure why you are getting bent out of shape.

So who wins that last match?

May God have mercy on my dick.

Koyori can't lose to anyone but Agari. Take a guess.

But not-Homu won Nationals.

Sold like shit regardless.

Everything sells like shit nowadays.

PONG

Dont die on me dokidoki

I'm jealous of these girls, what with having something they're passionate about an' all. I don't enjoy anything. Most of the time I just want to die.